How to install this map?

HellWalker

Sorry if repost or in the wrong place, but i've been looking in this forum and google and can't find anything about it.

I host a epoch (chernarus map) mod, private hive, and i'm interested in host one of this map. I've been looking some videos from the map and this is awesome!

Anyway.. I want to host it, but i can't find any guide on how to install the map.. If i only need to change the map configuration, or anything else..

Can anyone help me? Or link me other tutorial i couldn't find?

Thanks guys.

Edit your server's config file:

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below)
class Missions
{
class DayZ {
template = DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf; // DO NOT CHANGE THIS, IT WILL BREAK YOUR SERVER
difficulty = "veteran";    // change this for other difficulty settings, regular, expert is valid
};
};

Do i need to download the map? If yes, where? and where i place it?

NAPF comes with epoch pre-installed, which also means that clients dont need extra downloads or launch parameters. Check out your server\Config-Examples\

copy instance_24_Napf folder and DayZ_Epoch_instance_24_Napf.bat to your server's root. 

Edit hive.ext and config in files you just copied, launch .bat file... profit

NAPF comes with epoch pre-installed, which also means that clients dont need extra downloads or launch parameters. Check out your server\Config-Examples\

copy instance_24_Napf folder and DayZ_Epoch_instance_24_Napf.bat to your server's root. 

Edit hive.ext and config in files you just copied, launch .bat file... profit

Ok, thanks!

I'll try that! If i have any problem, or if it works fine, i'll be here to tell you.

• 1 month later...