i would like to know how to get scripts for arma 3 epoch when its avable

dale121

Hello, I have had three different dayz servers for over a year now. I love epoch and the ablity to add things on. So I just got an Altis life server. I will tell you I don't have a clue how to add things in.

I was able to change the pay rate. I found someone that I thought was going to help me. He has a nice server. the only thing he did was make mine not work. Then left.

I am 55 and I learn fast. Found some people that showed me how to do epoch and I help anyone that needs it.

If someone can help me with the editor and say show me how the scripting works in Arma3 I WILL HELP 10 OTHER PEOPLE THAT NEED IT, YOU HAVE MY WORD ON THAT.

Might want to look around at current A3 scripts to get an idea of how they work.

No need, just look at the current Arma 2 scripts and just convert them, after all they use the same coding just different classnames and variables.

Hello, I have had three different dayz servers for over a year now. I love epoch and the ablity to add things on. So I just got an Altis life server. I will tell you I don't have a clue how to add things in.

I was able to change the pay rate. I found someone that I thought was going to help me. He has a nice server. the only thing he did was make mine not work. Then left.

I am 55 and I learn fast. Found some people that showed me how to do epoch and I help anyone that needs it.

If someone can help me with the editor and say show me how the scripting works in Arma3 I WILL HELP 10 OTHER PEOPLE THAT NEED IT, YOU HAVE MY WORD ON THAT.

Everything is in the mission file.

No need, just look at the current Arma 2 scripts and just convert them, after all they use the same coding just different classnames and variables.

I thought I read a while back that the code for Arma3 was going to be a lot different.  Good to know, thanks.

I thought I read a while back that the code for Arma3 was going to be a lot different.  Good to know, thanks.

They changed around how some commands work, and added a lot more commands that can do what you were using 3 commands to do instead.

Not every script will transfer right over, but a lot of them will.

They changed around how some commands work, and added a lot more commands that can do what you were using 3 commands to do instead.

Not every script will transfer right over, but a lot of them will.

Well, that's gonna develop some bad habits when coming back to A2

• 3 weeks later...

Move to arma3 as soon as you can, the debug console is an absolute Arma developers wet dream.. Or is that just me :)

agreed ... this is beyone awsome ... change a 0 to 1 in the mission and you can fire code straight into the engine ... was just what i needed