MissionPBO Intsall instead of dayz_server.PBO

Hi! I recently had problems installing DZAI but ive solved my problem by installing it in the mission PBO instead.

Now I want to use DZMS and the install is really similar to the install that didnt worked with DZAI. So I would like to know if there is any alternative way to install DZMS in the mission PBO just like I did with DZAI ??

Or if anyone have any other idea how to install DZMS?

Thanks

I have found the awnser to my question. Yes it is possible to install DZMS in the ''Mission PBO'' instead of the dayz_server.pbo I ended up installing ''Defent's EMS 3.0'' but the install process in the same.

I the init.sqf Iv a put that line at the end :

if (isServer) then {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "EMS\DZMSInit.sqf";};

Then ive put the EMS / DZMS folder in the PBO (or the epoch.napf FILE for me since i'm with vilayer)

Then Ive renamed all the path in the addon files using ''z/addons/dayz_server/DZMS/.... etc.  to ''DZMS/... Now everithing works fine on my server.

I still do not understand why I have so much trouble installing it the ''normal'' way... Maybe my Server Host blocking those files? I am 300% sure I was doing the install the right way but when I start the server nothing tries to load at all. not even a DZMSInit.sqf Not found error code in the RTP...

I hope my post can help someone else I guess I'm not the only one having this issue...