Forum Software

Triage

Recently I have been running phpbb for my forum software. It works great and you can customize anything you want on it. I'm looking for something new though. So my questions is what forum software do you guys use/ recommend? 

(Excluding Enjin)  ^_^

If you have the money, I highly recommend Xenforo. It is quickly growing to be the best and most used forum for new communities, and is extremely simply to administrate, and got a really great addon community. 

OurGaming.net have used invision powerboard and vBulletin in the past, but even being so new as Xenforo is, it is by far the fastest and best of the bunch.

If you have the money, I highly recommend Xenforo. It is quickly growing to be the best and most used forum for new communities, and is extremely simply to administrate, and got a really great addon community. 

OurGaming.net have used invision powerboard and vBulletin in the past, but even being so new as Xenforo is, it is by far the fastest and best of the bunch.

I like that you guys copied my supply crate, even down to the text. Much props :D

I like that you guys copied my supply crate, even down to the text. Much props :D

Ahaha. Yes it is true :P We did use your crate as inspiration. A few months ago we heavily researched rules and "supply crates" used by other communities when we updated our server profile.

I am surprised that the text was copied directly though, I never asked or looked for that when my team updated the information :P - If you want I can change it? If not, thanks for being one our inspirations :D (Thanks for that in any case!)