Walls shifting after adding indestructible bases......can someone help me fix pls

Eddizzle909

Question

So on my server.. cinder walls and such were snapping fine and staying striaght   but then i added indestructible bases() followed the instructions for part 1 only...my server_monitor.sqf ended up looking like this   http://pastebin.com/LeA1S9Ei ...  it worked but after server restarts i started noticing that people's walls started shiting forwards and backwards little by little...    is there something i did wrong..?  does anyone know how i can possibly fix it?     any help would be greatly appreciated

8 answers to this question

Have the devs figured this out? I've spent 4 hours building a totally epic base, only to log in after restart and find that the walls have all shifted, huge gaps everywhere.  Building is what makes Epoch, you can't have this bug going un-fixed :p

I searched forums for days and didn't find a fix... What I had to ultimately do was remove indestructible bases code from the server_monitor.sqf and every wall gate h-barrier reverted back to the original position nice and straight like before the restart

I searched forums for days and didn't find a fix... What I had to ultimately do was remove indestructible bases code from the server_monitor.sqf and every wall gate h-barrier reverted back to the original position nice and straight like before the restart

I just filled in the gaps with more walls haha! I'm pretty sure it was doing this before they introduced indestructible bases. Did you accidentally do something else? The magic bullet for fixing wall shifting :)