[Release] - A Plot for life v2.5. Keep your buildables on death. Take plot ownership

hi thanks for the effort with this.

although i am still having issues with this. cannot deploy pole with space bar.

if snap build pro 1.4.1 is merged, why are the snap_build.sqf and the player_build.sqf  in the plot for life files so different to latest snap build pro 1.4.1 github?

also i cannot find a reference for the supplied "remove.sqf"? 

remove.sqf fixed.

Uploaded to dropbox and ghithub.

Would be  a whole lot easier if you can give some examples of the differences as I may be able to explain right away rather than downloading and having to compare both sets of files myself.

You cannot deploy the plot pole with which options out of the three turned on ?.

I have just built a plot pole with all 3 options set to true.  No issue seen.  If you can tell me what you did I can try and copy and see if I can reproduce.

sorry Rim, I'll get back to some testing once I finish a build from stable versions :wub: . I did it yesterday technically, but i got the 5 build plugins playing nice and got uppity, then added everything else I needed in one massive noob-merge and broke something with only the "error: config: some input at EndOfFile" to guide me :angry:.

I started over.

remove.sqf fixed.

Uploaded to dropbox and ghithub.

Would be  a whole lot easier if you can give some examples of the differences as I may be able to explain right away rather than downloading and having to compare both sets of files myself.

You cannot deploy the plot pole with which options out of the three turned on ?.

I have just built a plot pole with all 3 options set to true.  No issue seen.  If you can tell me what you did I can try and copy and see if I can reproduce.

all working, ( i had a typo in my spaceinterupt!) works great thanks. altough i am gonna have a play with the latest build_snaping pro. 

Rimblock.

getting this when targeting other players:-

Error Undefined variable in expression _rplayeruid

file missions ....player_updateGui.sqf, line 320

if ((|#|_rplayerUID in _friendlies) && (_playerU....

Try adding 

,"_playerUID","_rplayerUID"

to the "private [" line (line 1) at the end of the before the

];

Hopefully it is just that the local variables were not defined.

I will update the Git and dropbox files: Done.

Question for you smarter folks. 

I have Soul's 2.0 Hive and the coin system pack, which was packaged nice and neat.  The problem is, both your (epic) mod and my coin script use the init.sqf to call compiles and variables.  Can I link both mods this way? 

I have: 

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Variables\Variables.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Compile\compiles.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Traders\server_traders.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

Can I do something like:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Plot for Life Path \Variables.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.3;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Plot For Life Path \compiles.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.6;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Traders\server_traders.sqf";

Thanks guys!

Question for you smarter folks. 

I have Soul's 2.0 Hive and the coin system pack, which was packaged nice and neat.  The problem is, both your (epic) mod and my coin script use the init.sqf to call compiles and variables.  Can I link both mods this way? 

I have: 

Can I do something like:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Plot for Life Path \Variables.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.3;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Plot For Life Path \compiles.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.6;

Thanks guys!

Hey Ghee, Raymix has made a fantastic little guide that will explain this in much more detail There you can find the long answer.

The short answer is "SORT OF" no: Arma compiles data and stores it based on a "last stated" sort of system. If you say variable x=1 here but later on say x=3 somewhere else, x will be 3 until something else decides to change it again.

now the reason it could be sort of yes is that as long as you are not over-stating changes you don't intend that will technically work. The problem with is that there is no reason to state the same thing twice, and doing so causes excess load time (and perhaps excess memory usage I may guess). Some mod/script authors only have what is necessary to add, or to be re-stated in their custom compiles while others will restate the ENTIRE thing with their changes included and instruct you to load that instead.

Ultimately it is up to you how you choose to do it, and I may venture to say everyone approach is a little different.

Because Bohemia.

I am getting alot of these errors

if ((_rplayerUID in _friendlies) && (_playerU>
  Error position: <_rplayerUID in _friendlies) && (_playerU>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _rplayeruid
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\player_updateGui.sqf, line 320
Error in expression <t getVariable ["friendlyTo", []];

Hey Ghee, Raymix has made a fantastic little guide that will explain this in much more detail There you can find the long answer.

The short answer is "SORT OF" no: Arma compiles data and stores it based on a "last stated" sort of system. If you say variable x=1 here but later on say x=3 somewhere else, x will be 3 until something else decides to change it again.

now the reason it could be sort of yes is that as long as you are not over-stating changes you don't intend that will technically work. The problem with is that there is no reason to state the same thing twice, and doing so causes excess load time (and perhaps excess memory usage I may guess). Some mod/script authors only have what is necessary to add, or to be re-stated in their custom compiles while others will restate the ENTIRE thing with their changes included and instruct you to load that instead.

Ultimately it is up to you how you choose to do it, and I may venture to say everyone approach is a little different.

Because Bohemia.

Appreciate the answer sir.  Looks like I need to learn to diffmerge some of the files.  Question though, with plot for life using many new variables (PUID, etc) should I put the content of the coin files into Plot for Lifes?  Thanks again!

I am getting alot of these errors

if ((_rplayerUID in _friendlies) && (_playerU>
  Error position: <_rplayerUID in _friendlies) && (_playerU>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _rplayeruid
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\player_updateGui.sqf, line 320
Error in expression <t getVariable ["friendlyTo", []];

Check you have the latest download.  I defined this variable in the latest update but did not move the version number on.  Check post 686 above for details of the change.

Whenever I try to "take plot items ownership" I get kicked by PublicVariable Restriction #3. I'm running the second latest version of infistar (as the newest one is broken :P) The publicvariable.log gives me this:

24.09.2014 22:54:18: MasterHaxor (79.160.202.71:2304) 1398285e1976c0d56a2ce7d22443489c - #11 "PVDZE_obj_Delete" = ["28771","0",<NULL-object>]
24.09.2014 22:54:18: MasterHaxor (79.160.202.71:2304) 1398285e1976c0d56a2ce7d22443489c - #3   "PVDZE_fullobj_Publish" = ["10445",<NULL-object>,[320,[6174.24,8286.43,-0.0969849],"76561198025994694"],"CinderWall_DZ","[]","[]",0,1]

Do I need to add an expection in the AH or what is going on? 

Whenever I try to "take plot items ownership" I get kicked by PublicVariable Restriction #3. I'm running the second latest version of infistar (as the newest one is broken :P) The publicvariable.log gives me this:

Do I need to add an expection in the AH or what is going on? 

AH does not deal with restriction kicks, that's Battleye only. 

I  added an exception for "PVDZE_fullobj_Publish" and  "PVDZE_obj_Delete" in the publicvariable.txt and it worked :) Thanks anyway! ^^ Oh, btw, what exactly do I give my "tagged" friends the option to do, is it still just building? Sorry if its a stupid question ;) 

"PVDZE_obj_Delete" is standard so you should not have to add for that one.

Tagging just does the same as vanilla Epoch (friendlies have green names, can build on plot where they are friendly with the owner).

Mhh, seems i have a problem with some database entires, just tried to update to the new version, used a complete new installation with only infistar and plot for life,

getting this error:

15:49:29 Error in expression <then
{
_dir = _worldspace select 0;
if (count (_worldspace select 1) == 3) then >
15:49:29   Error position: <count (_worldspace select 1) == 3) then >
15:49:29   Error count: Type String, expected Array,Config entry
15:49:29 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\custom\server_monitor.sqf, line 105

With the old version i dont got theese problem (was very old before you start to publish the version for "1.0.5.2")

i also have 2 types of objects inside the database:

some are looking like this:

["137.424744","[2371.381592,7694.640625,58.504425]","76561197989688161"]

and some are looking like this:

[271.137,[5033.87,6248.36,3.222],"76561198017309230"]

i deleted entires like the one above, but the error still appears.

#Edit  Nvm, that was the time where i got "build vector" on my server, i just readded this

if (count _worldspace >= 2) then
		{
			if ((typeName (_worldspace select 0)) == "STRING") then {
				_worldspace set [0, call compile (_worldspace select 0)];
				_worldspace set [1, call compile (_worldspace select 1)];
			};

_dir = _worldspace select 0;
			if (count (_worldspace select 1) == 3) then {
				_pos = _worldspace select 1;
				_wsDone = true;
			}
		};

and its now working like before.

#Edit 2 nvm....

Now i got this error:

17:07:30 Error in expression < _countr)];
};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} count _objWpnTypes; 

_objWpnTypes = (_>
17:07:30   Error position: <count _objWpnTypes; 

_objWpnTypes = (_>
17:07:30   Error count: Type String, expected Array
17:07:30 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\custom\server_monitor.sqf, line 219

The first object was with build vectors or accurate building.  The second object was with just A Plot for Life installed..

This mod will work out of the box with the objects in the second objects format.  For the first objects format you will have to look at adding the other mods and hope they have also not changed.

I cannot really help with the other mods but it looks like the object variables are out of sync with what the sqf is expecting.

You may want to put in a diag_log line like

diag_log format["Server_monitor.sqf: _objWpnTypes = %1",_objWpnTypes];

above the loop around line 219 but below where it gets populated.  That should give an idea of what values are going in to that field so you can look at realigning them.

I've run into a problem with my plot poles and walls.  I can't maintain / upgrade built objects, and I can't maintain or preview anything on my plot pole.  I know this has to do with the self actions; but I can't for the life of me find out where.

I added in a few mods today, and I am fairly certain I messed something up, but as I said, I can't find out where.  Here is my self actions:

scriptName "Functions\misc\fn_selfActions.sqf";
/***********************************************************
	ADD ACTIONS FOR SELF
	- Function
	- [] call fnc_usec_selfActions;
************************************************************/
private ["_isWreckBuilding","_temp_keys","_magazinesPlayer","_isPZombie","_vehicle","_inVehicle","_hasFuelE","_hasRawMeat","_hasKnife","_hasToolbox","_onLadder","_nearLight","_canPickLight","_canDo","_text","_isHarvested","_isVehicle","_isVehicletype","_isMan","_traderType","_ownerID","_isAnimal","_isDog","_isZombie","_isDestructable","_isTent","_isFuel","_isAlive","_Unlock","_lock","_buy","_dogHandle","_lieDown","_warn","_hastinitem","_allowedDistance","_menu","_menu1","_humanity_logic","_low_high","_cancel","_metals_trader","_traderMenu","_isWreck","_isRemovable","_isDisallowRepair","_rawmeat","_humanity","_speed","_dog","_hasbottleitem","_isAir","_isShip","_playersNear","_findNearestGens","_findNearestGen","_IsNearRunningGen","_cursorTarget","_isnewstorage","_itemsPlayer","_ownerKeyId","_typeOfCursorTarget","_hasKey","_oldOwner","_combi","_key_colors","_player_deleteBuild","_player_flipveh","_player_lockUnlock_crtl","_player_butcher","_player_studybody","_player_cook","_player_boil","_hasFuelBarrelE","_hasHotwireKit","_player_SurrenderedGear","_isSurrendered","_isModular","_isModularDoor","_ownerKeyName","_temp_keys_names","_hasAttached","_allowTow","_liftHeli","_found","_posL","_posC","_height","_liftHelis","_attached","_playerUID","_characterID","_plotDistance","_PlotsNear", "_classname","_isowner"];

if (DZE_ActionInProgress) exitWith {}; // Do not allow if any script is running.

_vehicle = vehicle player;
_isPZombie = player isKindOf "PZombie_VB";
_inVehicle = (_vehicle != player);

_onLadder =		(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgMovesMaleSdr" >> "States" >> (animationState player) >> "onLadder")) == 1;
_canDo = (!r_drag_sqf && !r_player_unconscious && !_onLadder);

_nearLight = 	nearestObject [player,"LitObject"];
_canPickLight = false;
if (!isNull _nearLight) then {
	if (_nearLight distance player < 4) then {
		_canPickLight = isNull (_nearLight getVariable ["owner",objNull]);
	};
};

//Grab Flare
if (_canPickLight && !dayz_hasLight && !_isPZombie) then {
	if (s_player_grabflare < 0) then {
		_text = getText (configFile >> "CfgAmmo" >> (typeOf _nearLight) >> "displayName");
		s_player_grabflare = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_15",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\flare_pickup.sqf",_nearLight, 1, false, true, "", ""];
		s_player_removeflare = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_17",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\flare_remove.sqf",_nearLight, 1, false, true, "", ""];
	};
} else {
	player removeAction s_player_grabflare;
	player removeAction s_player_removeflare;
	s_player_grabflare = -1;
	s_player_removeflare = -1;
};

if (DZE_HeliLift) then {
	_hasAttached = _vehicle getVariable["hasAttached",false];
	if(_inVehicle && (_vehicle isKindOf "Air") && ((([_vehicle] call FNC_getPos) select 2) < 30) && (speed _vehicle < 5) && (typeName _hasAttached == "OBJECT")) then {
		if (s_player_heli_detach < 0) then {
			dayz_myLiftVehicle = _vehicle;
			s_player_heli_detach = dayz_myLiftVehicle addAction ["Detach Vehicle","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_heliDetach.sqf",[dayz_myLiftVehicle,_hasAttached],2,false,true,"",""];
		};
	} else {
		dayz_myLiftVehicle removeAction s_player_heli_detach;
		s_player_heli_detach = -1;
	};
};

if(DZE_HaloJump) then {
	if(_inVehicle && (_vehicle isKindOf "Air") && ((([_vehicle] call FNC_getPos) select 2) > 400)) then {
		if (s_halo_action < 0) then {
			DZE_myHaloVehicle = _vehicle;
			s_halo_action = DZE_myHaloVehicle addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HALO","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\halo_jump.sqf",[],2,false,true,"",""];
		};
	} else {
		DZE_myHaloVehicle removeAction s_halo_action;
		s_halo_action = -1;
	};
};

if (!DZE_ForceNameTagsOff) then {
	if (s_player_showname < 0 && !_isPZombie) then {
		if (DZE_ForceNameTags) then {
			s_player_showname = 1;
			player setVariable["DZE_display_name",true,true];
		} else {
			s_player_showname = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NAMEYES", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\display_name.sqf",true, 0, true, false, "",""];
			s_player_showname1 = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NAMENO", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\display_name.sqf",false, 0, true, false, "",""];
		};
	};
};

if(_isPZombie) then {
	if (s_player_callzombies < 0) then {
		s_player_callzombies = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_RAISEHORDE", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\call_zombies.sqf",player, 5, true, false, "",""];
	};
	if (DZE_PZATTACK) then {
		call pz_attack;
		DZE_PZATTACK = false;
	};
	if (s_player_pzombiesvision < 0) then {
		s_player_pzombiesvision = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NIGHTVIS", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_vision.sqf", [], 4, false, true, "nightVision", "_this == _target"];
	};
	if (!isNull cursorTarget && (player distance cursorTarget < 3)) then {	//Has some kind of target
		_isAnimal = cursorTarget isKindOf "Animal";
		_isZombie = cursorTarget isKindOf "zZombie_base";
		_isHarvested = cursorTarget getVariable["meatHarvested",false];
		_isMan = cursorTarget isKindOf "Man";
		// Pzombie Gut human corpse || animal
		if (!alive cursorTarget && (_isAnimal || _isMan) && !_isZombie && !_isHarvested) then {
			if (s_player_pzombiesfeed < 0) then {
				s_player_pzombiesfeed = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FEED", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_feed.sqf",cursorTarget, 3, true, false, "",""];
			};
		} else {
			player removeAction s_player_pzombiesfeed;
			s_player_pzombiesfeed = -1;
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_pzombiesfeed;
		s_player_pzombiesfeed = -1;
	};
};

// Increase distance only if AIR || SHIP
_allowedDistance = 4;
_isAir = cursorTarget isKindOf "Air";
_isShip = cursorTarget isKindOf "Ship";
if(_isAir || _isShip) then {
	_allowedDistance = 8;
};

if (!isNull cursorTarget && !_inVehicle && !_isPZombie && (player distance cursorTarget < _allowedDistance) && _canDo) then {	//Has some kind of target

// set cursortarget to variable
	_cursorTarget = cursorTarget;

// get typeof cursortarget once
	_typeOfCursorTarget = typeOf _cursorTarget;

// hintsilent _typeOfCursorTarget;

_isVehicle = _cursorTarget isKindOf "AllVehicles";
	_isVehicletype = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["ATV_US_EP1","ATV_CZ_EP1"];
	_isnewstorage = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isNewStorage;

// get items && magazines only once
	_magazinesPlayer = magazines player;

//boiled Water
	_hasbottleitem = "ItemWaterbottle" in _magazinesPlayer;
	_hastinitem = false;
	{
		if (_x in _magazinesPlayer) then {
			_hastinitem = true;
		};
	} count boil_tin_cans;
	_hasFuelE = 	"ItemJerrycanEmpty" in _magazinesPlayer;
	_hasFuelBarrelE = 	"ItemFuelBarrelEmpty" in _magazinesPlayer;
	_hasHotwireKit = 	"ItemHotwireKit" in _magazinesPlayer;

_itemsPlayer = items player;

_temp_keys = [];
	_temp_keys_names = [];
	// find available keys
	_key_colors = ["ItemKeyYellow","ItemKeyBlue","ItemKeyRed","ItemKeyGreen","ItemKeyBlack"];
	{
		if (configName(inheritsFrom(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x)) in _key_colors) then {
			_ownerKeyId = getNumber(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x >> "keyid");
			_ownerKeyName = getText(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x >> "displayName");
			_temp_keys_names set [_ownerKeyId,_ownerKeyName];
			_temp_keys set [count _temp_keys,str(_ownerKeyId)];
		};
	} count _itemsPlayer;

_hasKnife = 	"ItemKnife" in _itemsPlayer;
	_hasToolbox = 	"ItemToolbox" in _itemsPlayer;

if (DZE_APlotforLife) then {
		_playerUID = [player] call FNC_GetPlayerUID;
	}else{
		_playerUID = dayz_characterID;
	};

_isMan = _cursorTarget isKindOf "Man";
	_traderType = _typeOfCursorTarget;
	_ownerID = _cursorTarget getVariable ["ownerPUID","0"];
	_characterID = _cursorTarget getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];
	_isAnimal = _cursorTarget isKindOf "Animal";
	_isDog =  (_cursorTarget isKindOf "DZ_Pastor" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "DZ_Fin");
	_isZombie = _cursorTarget isKindOf "zZombie_base";
	_isDestructable = _cursorTarget isKindOf "BuiltItems";
	_isWreck = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isWreck;
	_isWreckBuilding = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isWreckBuilding;
	_isModular = _cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems";
	_isModularDoor = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["Land_DZE_WoodDoor","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor","CinderWallDoor_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ"];

_isRemovable = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isRemovable;
	_isDisallowRepair = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["M240Nest_DZ"];

_isTent = _cursorTarget isKindOf "TentStorage";

_isAlive = alive _cursorTarget;

_text = getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _typeOfCursorTarget >> "displayName");

_rawmeat = meatraw;
	_hasRawMeat = false;
	{
		if (_x in _magazinesPlayer) then {
			_hasRawMeat = true;
		};
	} count _rawmeat; 

_isFuel = false;
	if (_hasFuelE || _hasFuelBarrelE) then {
		{
			if(_cursorTarget isKindOf _x) exitWith {_isFuel = true;};
		} count dayz_fuelsources;
	};

// diag_log ("OWNERID = " + _ownerID + " CHARID = " + dayz_characterID + " " + str(_ownerID == dayz_characterID));

// logic vars
	_player_flipveh = false;
	_player_deleteBuild = false;
	_player_lockUnlock_crtl = false;

if (_canDo && (speed player <= 1) && (_cursorTarget isKindOf "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ")) then {
		 if (s_player_maintain_area < 0) then {
		  	s_player_maintain_area = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAREA"], "custom\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];
                        s_player_maintain_area_preview = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTPREV"], "custom\maintain_area.sqf", "preview", 5, false];

_plotDistance = (DZE_PlotPole select 0);
		_PlotsmarkersNear = count (nearestObjects [_cursorTarget, ["Land_coneLight"], _PlotDistance]);

if (s_player_plot_boundary_on < 0) then {
			If (_PlotsmarkersNear == 0 ) then{
				s_player_plot_boundary_on = player addAction ["Show plot boundary", "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\object_showPlotRadius.sqf", "", 1, false];
			};
		 };	
		 if (s_player_plot_boundary_off < 0) then {
			If (_PlotsmarkersNear > 0 ) then{
				s_player_plot_boundary_off = player addAction ["Remove plot boundary", "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\object_removePlotRadius.sqf", "", 1, false];
			};
		};
		if (s_player_plot_take_ownership < 0) then {
			if (DZE_APlotforLife) then {
				_isowner = [player, _cursorTarget] call FNC_check_owner;
				If (( _isowner select 0 )) then{
					s_player_plot_take_ownership = player addAction ["Take plot items ownership", "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\plot_take_ownership.sqf", "", 1, false];
				};
			};
		};
	 } else {
   		player removeAction s_player_maintain_area;
   		s_player_maintain_area = -1;
   		player removeAction s_player_maintain_area_preview;
   		s_player_maintain_area_preview = -1;
		player removeAction s_player_plot_boundary_on;
		s_player_plot_boundary_on = -1;
		player removeAction s_player_plot_boundary_off;
		s_player_plot_boundary_off = -1;
		player removeAction s_player_plot_take_ownership;
		s_player_plot_take_ownership = -1;
	};

// CURSOR TARGET ALIVE
	if(_isAlive) then {

//Allow player to delete objects
		if(_isDestructable || _isWreck || _isRemovable || _isWreckBuilding) then {
			if(_hasToolbox && "ItemCrowbar" in _itemsPlayer) then {
				_player_deleteBuild = true;
			};
		};

//Allow owners to delete modulars

if(_isModular && (_playerUID == _ownerID)) then {
				// diag_log text "fn_selfactions remove: [can remove modular item]";

};
         };
		//Allow owners to delete modular doors without locks

if(_isModularDoor && (_playerUID == _ownerID)) then {

};		
		 };	
		// CURSOR TARGET VEHICLE
		if(_isVehicle) then {

//flip vehicle small vehicles by your self && all other vehicles with help nearby
			if (!(canmove _cursorTarget) && (player distance _cursorTarget >= 2) && (count (crew _cursorTarget))== 0 && ((vectorUp _cursorTarget) select 2) < 0.5) then {
				_playersNear = {isPlayer _x} count (player nearEntities ["CAManBase", 6]);
				if(_isVehicletype || (_playersNear >= 2)) then {
					_player_flipveh = true;	
				};
			};

if(!_isMan && _characterID != "0" && !(_cursorTarget isKindOf "Bicycle")) then {
				_player_lockUnlock_crtl = true;
			};

};

};

if(_player_deleteBuild) then {
		if (s_player_deleteBuild < 0) then {
			s_player_deleteBuild = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_delete",_text], "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_deleteBuild;
		s_player_deleteBuild = -1;
	};

if (DZE_HeliLift) then {
		_liftHeli = objNull;
		_found = false;

_allowTow = false;
		if ((count (crew _cursorTarget)) == 0) then {
			{
				if(!_allowTow) then {
					_allowTow = _cursorTarget isKindOf _x;
				};
			} count DZE_HeliAllowToTow;
		};

//diag_log format["CREW: %1 ALLOW: %2",(count (crew _cursorTarget)),_allowTow];

if (_allowTow) then {
			_liftHelis = nearestObjects [player, DZE_HeliAllowTowFrom, 15];
			{
				if(!_found) then {
					_posL = [_x] call FNC_getPos;
					_posC = [_cursorTarget] call FNC_getPos;
					_height = (_posL select 2) - (_posC select 2);
					_hasAttached = _x getVariable["hasAttached",false];
					if(_height < 15 && _height > 5 && (typeName _hasAttached != "OBJECT")) then {
						if(((abs((_posL select 0) - (_posC select 0))) < 10) && ((abs((_posL select 1) - (_posC select 1))) < 10)) then {
							_liftHeli = _x;
							_found = true;
						};
					};
				};
			} count _liftHelis;
		};

//diag_log format["HELI: %1 TARGET: %2",_found,_cursorTarget];

_attached = _cursorTarget getVariable["attached",false];
		if(_found && _allowTow && _canDo && !locked _cursorTarget && !_isPZombie && (typeName _attached != "OBJECT")) then {
			if (s_player_heli_lift < 0) then {
				s_player_heli_lift = player addAction ["Attach to Heli", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_heliLift.sqf",[_liftHeli,_cursorTarget], -10, false, true, "",""];
			};
		} else {
			player removeAction s_player_heli_lift;
			s_player_heli_lift = -1;
		};
	};

// Allow Owner to lock && unlock vehicle  
	if(_player_lockUnlock_crtl) then {
		if (s_player_lockUnlock_crtl < 0) then {
			_hasKey = _characterID in _temp_keys;
			_oldOwner = (_characterID == dayz_playerUID);
			if(locked _cursorTarget) then {
				if(_hasKey || _oldOwner) then {
					_Unlock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UNLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\unlock_veh.sqf",[_cursorTarget,(_temp_keys_names select (parseNumber _characterID))], 2, true, true, "", ""];
					s_player_lockunlock set [count s_player_lockunlock,_Unlock];
					s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = 1;
				} else {
					if(_hasHotwireKit) then {
						_Unlock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HOTWIRE",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\hotwire_veh.sqf",_cursorTarget, 2, true, true, "", ""];
					} else {
						_Unlock = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_VEHLOCKED"], "",_cursorTarget, 2, true, true, "", ""];
					};
					s_player_lockunlock set [count s_player_lockunlock,_Unlock];
				};
			} else {
				if(_hasKey || _oldOwner) then {
					_lock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_LOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\lock_veh.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
					s_player_lockunlock set [count s_player_lockunlock,_lock];
				};
			};
		};

} else {
		{player removeAction _x} count s_player_lockunlock;s_player_lockunlock = [];
		s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = -1;
	};

if(DZE_AllowForceSave) then {
		//Allow player to force save
		if((_isVehicle || _isTent) && !_isMan) then {
			if (s_player_forceSave < 0) then {
				s_player_forceSave = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_save",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\forcesave.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
			};
		} else {
			player removeAction s_player_forceSave;
			s_player_forceSave = -1;
		};
	};

If(DZE_AllowCargoCheck) then {
		if((_isVehicle || _isTent || _isnewstorage) && _isAlive && !_isMan && !locked _cursorTarget) then {
			if (s_player_checkGear < 0) then {
				s_player_checkGear = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_CARGO", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\cargocheck.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
			};
		} else {
			player removeAction s_player_checkGear;
			s_player_checkGear = -1;
		};
	};

//flip vehicle small vehicles by your self && all other vehicles with help nearby
	if(_player_flipveh) then {
		if (s_player_flipveh  < 0) then {
			s_player_flipveh = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_flipveh",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_flipvehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];		
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_flipveh;
		s_player_flipveh = -1;
	}; 

//Allow player to fill jerrycan
	if((_hasFuelE || _hasFuelBarrelE) && _isFuel) then {
		if (s_player_fillfuel < 0) then {
			s_player_fillfuel = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_10", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\jerry_fill.sqf",[], 1, false, true, "", ""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_fillfuel;
		s_player_fillfuel = -1;
	};

// logic vars for addactions
	_player_butcher = false;
	_player_studybody = false;
	_player_SurrenderedGear = false;

// CURSOR TARGET NOT ALIVE
	if (!_isAlive) then {

// Gut animal/zed
		if((_isAnimal || _isZombie) && _hasKnife) then {
			_isHarvested = _cursorTarget getVariable["meatHarvested",false];
			if (!_isHarvested) then {
				_player_butcher = true;
			};
		};

// Study body
		if (_isMan && !_isZombie && !_isAnimal) then {
			_player_studybody = true;
		}
	} else {
		// unit alive

// gear access on surrendered player
		if(_isMan && !_isZombie && !_isAnimal) then {
			_isSurrendered = _cursorTarget getVariable ["DZE_Surrendered",false];
			if (_isSurrendered) then {
				_player_SurrenderedGear = true;
			};
		};
	};

// Human Gut animal || zombie
	if (_player_butcher) then {
		if (s_player_butcher < 0) then {
			if(_isZombie) then {
				s_player_butcher = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GUTZOM", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\gather_zparts.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, true, "", ""];
			} else {
				s_player_butcher = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_04", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\gather_meat.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
			};
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_butcher;
		s_player_butcher = -1;
	};

// Study Body
	if (_player_studybody) then {
		if (s_player_studybody < 0) then {

s_player_studybody = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF0000"">"+("Check Wallet") + "</t>"), "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\check_wallet.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];

};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_studybody;
		s_player_studybody = -1;
	};

// logic vars
	_player_cook = false;
	_player_boil = false;

// CURSOR TARGET IS FIRE
	if (inflamed _cursorTarget) then {

//Fireplace Actions check
		if (_hasRawMeat) then {
			_player_cook = true;	
		};

// Boil water
		if (_hasbottleitem && _hastinitem) then {
			_player_boil = true;
		};
	};

if (_player_SurrenderedGear) then {
		if (s_player_SurrenderedGear < 0) then {
			s_player_SurrenderedGear = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GEAR", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\surrender_gear.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_SurrenderedGear;
		s_player_SurrenderedGear = -1;
	};

//Fireplace Actions check
	if (_player_cook) then {
		if (s_player_cook < 0) then {
			s_player_cook = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_05", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\cook.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_cook;
		s_player_cook = -1;
	};

// Boil water
	if (_player_boil) then {
		if (s_player_boil < 0) then {
			s_player_boil = player addAction [localize "str_actions_boilwater", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\boil.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_boil;
		s_player_boil = -1;
	};

if(_cursorTarget == dayz_hasFire) then {
		if ((s_player_fireout < 0) && !(inflamed _cursorTarget) && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
			s_player_fireout = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_06", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fire_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_fireout;
		s_player_fireout = -1;
	};

//Packing my tent
	if(_isTent && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
		if (_ownerID == _playerUID) then {
			if (s_player_packtent < 0) then {
				s_player_packtent = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_07", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tent_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
			};
		} else {
			if(("ItemJerrycan" in _magazinesPlayer) && ("ItemMatchbox_DZE" in weapons player)) then {
				if (s_player_packtent < 0) then {
					s_player_packtent = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_DESTROYTENT", "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
				};
			};
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_packtent;
		s_player_packtent = -1;
	};

//Allow owner to unlock vault
	if((_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_LockableStorage) && _characterID != "0" && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
		if (s_player_unlockvault < 0) then {
			if(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_LockedStorage) then {
				if(_characterID == dayz_combination || _ownerID == _playerUID) then {
					_combi = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_OPEN",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_unlock.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
					s_player_combi set [count s_player_combi,_combi];
				} else {
					_combi = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UNLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_combination_1.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
				};
				s_player_unlockvault = 1;
			} else {
				if(_characterID != dayz_combination && _ownerID != _playerUID) then {
					_combi = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_RECOMBO", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_combination_1.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
					s_player_unlockvault = 1;
				};
			};
		};
	} else {
		{player removeAction _x} count s_player_combi;s_player_combi = [];
		s_player_unlockvault = -1;
	};

if(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_UnLockedStorage and (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
		if (s_bank_dialog < 0) then {
				s_bank_dialog = player addAction ["Online Banking", "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\bank_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];	
		};
	} else {
     	player removeAction s_bank_dialog;
		s_bank_dialog = -1;
	};

if(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_ATM  and (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {		
		if (s_bank_dialog2 < 0) then {
			s_bank_dialog2 = player addAction ["Bank ATM", "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\bank_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];

};			
	} else {		
		player removeAction s_bank_dialog2;
		s_bank_dialog2 = -1;
	};

if(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_UnLockedStorage && _ownerID != "0" && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {

if (s_player_lockvault < 0) then {
			if(_characterID == dayz_combination || _ownerID == dayz_playerUID) then {
				s_player_lockvault = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_LOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_lock.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
			};
		};
		if (s_player_packvault < 0 && (_characterID == dayz_combination || _ownerID == dayz_playerUID)) then {
			s_player_packvault = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",(format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_PACK",_text])], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_packvault;
		s_player_packvault = -1;
		player removeAction s_player_lockvault;
		s_player_lockvault = -1;
	};

//Player Deaths
	if(_typeOfCursorTarget == "Info_Board_EP1") then {
		if (s_player_information < 0) then {
			s_player_information = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MURDERS", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\list_playerDeaths.sqf",[], 7, false, true, "",""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_information;
		s_player_information = -1;
	};

if (_isMan and _isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal and !(_traderType in serverTraders)) then {
		if (s_givemoney_dialog < 0) then {
			s_givemoney_dialog = player addAction [format["Give Money to %1", (name _cursorTarget)], "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\give_player_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];

};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_givemoney_dialog;
		s_givemoney_dialog = -1;
	};

if(_typeOfCursorTarget in dayz_fuelpumparray) then {	
		if (s_player_fuelauto < 0) then {

// check if Generator_DZ is running within 30 meters
			_findNearestGens = nearestObjects [player, ["Generator_DZ"], 30];
			_findNearestGen = [];
			{
				if (alive _x && (_x getVariable ["GeneratorRunning", false])) then {
					_findNearestGen set [(count _findNearestGen),_x];
				};
			} count _findNearestGens;
			_IsNearRunningGen = count (_findNearestGen);

// show that pump needs power if no generator nearby.
			if(_IsNearRunningGen > 0) then {
				s_player_fuelauto = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FILLVEH", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_nearestVehicle.sqf",objNull, 0, false, true, "",""];
			} else {
				s_player_fuelauto = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NEEDPOWER"], "",[], 0, false, true, "",""];
			};
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_fuelauto;
		s_player_fuelauto = -1;
	};

//Fuel Pump on truck
	if(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_fueltruckarray && alive _cursorTarget) then {	
		if (s_player_fuelauto2 < 0) then {
			// show that fuel truck pump needs power.
			if(isEngineOn _cursorTarget) then {
				s_player_fuelauto2 = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FILLVEH", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_nearestVehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
			} else {
				s_player_fuelauto2 = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NEEDPOWER"], "",[], 0, false, true, "",""];
			};
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_fuelauto2;
		s_player_fuelauto2 = -1;
	};

// inplace upgrade tool
	if ((_cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems") || (_cursorTarget isKindOf "Land_DZE_WoodDoor_Base") || (_cursorTarget isKindOf "CinderWallDoor_DZ_Base")) then {
		if ((s_player_lastTarget select 0) != _cursorTarget) then {
			if (s_player_upgrade_build > 0) then {
				player removeAction s_player_upgrade_build;
				s_player_upgrade_build = -1;
			};
		};
		if (s_player_upgrade_build < 0) then {
			// s_player_lastTarget = _cursorTarget;
			s_player_lastTarget set [0,_cursorTarget];
			s_player_upgrade_build = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UPGRADE",_text], "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_upgrade.sqf",_cursorTarget, -1, false, true, "",""];
		};
	} else {
	};

// downgrade system
	if((_isDestructable || _cursorTarget isKindOf "Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked_Base" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ_Base") && (DZE_Lock_Door == _characterID)) then {
		if ((s_player_lastTarget select 1) != _cursorTarget) then {
			if (s_player_downgrade_build > 0) then {	
				player removeAction s_player_downgrade_build;
				s_player_downgrade_build = -1;
			};
		};

if (s_player_downgrade_build < 0) then {
			s_player_lastTarget set [1,_cursorTarget];
			s_player_downgrade_build = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_REMLOCK",_text], "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_buildingDowngrade.sqf",_cursorTarget, -2, false, true, "",""];
		};
	} else {
	};

// inplace maintenance tool
	if((_cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "DZE_Housebase" || _typeOfCursorTarget == "LightPole_DZ") && (damage _cursorTarget >= DZE_DamageBeforeMaint)) then {
		if ((s_player_lastTarget select 2) != _cursorTarget) then {
			if (s_player_maint_build > 0) then {	
				player removeAction s_player_maint_build;
				s_player_maint_build = -1;
			};
		};

if (s_player_maint_build < 0) then {
			s_player_lastTarget set [2,_cursorTarget];
			s_player_maint_build = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAIN",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_buildingMaint.sqf",_cursorTarget, -2, false, true, "",""];
		};
	} else {
	};

//Start Generator
	if(_cursorTarget isKindOf "Generator_DZ") then {
		if (s_player_fillgen < 0) then {

// check if not running 
			if((_cursorTarget getVariable ["GeneratorRunning", false])) then {
				s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR1", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\stopGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];				
			} else {
			// check if not filled && player has jerry.
				if((_cursorTarget getVariable ["GeneratorFilled", false])) then {
					s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR2", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_startGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
				} else {
					if("ItemJerrycan" in _magazinesPlayer) then {
						s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR3", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_startGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
					};
				};
			};
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_fillgen;
		s_player_fillgen = -1;
	};

//Towing with tow truck
	/*
	if(_typeOfCursorTarget == "TOW_DZE") then {
		if (s_player_towing < 0) then {
			if(!(_cursorTarget getVariable ["DZEinTow", false])) then {
				s_player_towing = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_ATTACH" "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tow_AttachStraps.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];				
			} else {
				s_player_towing = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_DETACH", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tow_DetachStraps.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];				
			};
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_towing;
		s_player_towing = -1;
	};
	*/

//Sleep
	if(_isTent && _ownerID == _playerUID) then {
		if ((s_player_sleep < 0) && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
			s_player_sleep = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_sleep", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_sleep.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_sleep;
		s_player_sleep = -1;
	};

_clothesTaken = _cursorTarget getVariable["clothesTaken",false];

// Take clothes by Zabn
    if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_clothesTaken) then {
        if (s_player_clothes < 0) then {
            s_player_clothes = player addAction [("<t color='#0096ff'>")+("Take Clothes")+("</t>"), "custom\player_takeClothes_v2.sqf",[_cursorTarget], -10, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_clothes;
        s_player_clothes = -1;
        };

//Repairing Vehicles
	if ((dayz_myCursorTarget != _cursorTarget) && _isVehicle && !_isMan && _hasToolbox && (damage _cursorTarget < 1) && !_isDisallowRepair) then {
		if (s_player_repair_crtl < 0) then {
			dayz_myCursorTarget = _cursorTarget;
			_menu = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_REPAIRV", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\repair_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false, "",""];
			_menu1 = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_SALVAGEV", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\salvage_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false, "",""];
			s_player_repairActions set [count s_player_repairActions,_menu];
			s_player_repairActions set [count s_player_repairActions,_menu1];
			s_player_repair_crtl = 1;
		} else {
			{dayz_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} count s_player_repairActions;s_player_repairActions = [];
			s_player_repair_crtl = -1;
		};
	};
        //****************** DEPLOY *****************
        //Pack Vehicles
	if (_typeOfCursorTarget in EVDVehicleArray and _hasToolbox and !(locked _cursorTarget) and (damage _cursorTarget < 1)) then {
		if (s_player_packvehicle < 0) then {
			s_player_packvehicle = player addAction ["Pack Vehicle", "custom\EVD\EVD_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_packvehicle;
		s_player_packvehicle = -1;
	};
         // ********************* DEPLOY ****************************
	// All Traders
	if (_isMan && !_isPZombie && _traderType in serverTraders) then {

if (s_player_parts_crtl < 0) then {

// get humanity
			_humanity = player getVariable ["humanity",0];
			_traderMenu = call compile format["menu_%1;",_traderType];

// diag_log ("TRADER = " + str(_traderMenu));

_low_high = "low";
			_humanity_logic = false;
			if((_traderMenu select 2) == "friendly") then {
				_humanity_logic = (_humanity < -5000);
			};
			if((_traderMenu select 2) == "hostile") then {
				_low_high = "high";
				_humanity_logic = (_humanity > -5000);
			};
			if((_traderMenu select 2) == "hero") then {
				_humanity_logic = (_humanity < 5000);
			};
			if(_humanity_logic) then {
				_cancel = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HUMANITY",_low_high], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_cancel.sqf",["na"], 0, true, false, "",""];
				s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_cancel];
			} else {

// Static Menu
				{
					//diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER: %1", _x];
					_buy = player addAction [format["Trade %1 %2 for %3 %4",(_x select 3),(_x select 5),(_x select 2),(_x select 6)], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_items_wo_db.sqf",[(_x select 0),(_x select 1),(_x select 2),(_x select 3),(_x select 4),(_x select 5),(_x select 6)], (_x select 7), true, true, "",""];
					s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];

} count (_traderMenu select 1);
				// Database menu
				_buy = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];
				s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];

};
			s_player_parts_crtl = 1;

};
	} else {
		{player removeAction _x} count s_player_parts;s_player_parts = [];
		s_player_parts_crtl = -1;
	};

if(dayz_tameDogs) then {

//Dog
		if (_isDog && _isAlive && (_hasRawMeat) && _characterID == "0" && player getVariable ["dogID", 0] == 0) then {
			if (s_player_tamedog < 0) then {
				s_player_tamedog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_tamedog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tame_dog.sqf", _cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "", ""];
			};
		} else {
			player removeAction s_player_tamedog;
			s_player_tamedog = -1;
		};
		if (_isDog && _characterID == dayz_characterID && _isAlive) then {
			_dogHandle = player getVariable ["dogID", 0];
			if (s_player_feeddog < 0 && _hasRawMeat) then {
				s_player_feeddog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_feeddog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\feed.sqf",[_dogHandle,0], 0, false, true,"",""];
			};
			if (s_player_waterdog < 0 && "ItemWaterbottle" in _magazinesPlayer) then {
				s_player_waterdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_waterdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\feed.sqf",[_dogHandle,1], 0, false, true,"",""];
			};
			if (s_player_staydog < 0) then {
				_lieDown = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_actionLieDown";
				if (_lieDown) then { _text = "str_actions_liedog"; } else { _text = "str_actions_sitdog"; };
				s_player_staydog = player addAction [localize _text,"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\stay.sqf", _dogHandle, 5, false, true,"",""];
			};
			if (s_player_trackdog < 0) then {
				s_player_trackdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_trackdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\track.sqf", _dogHandle, 4, false, true,"",""];
			};
			if (s_player_barkdog < 0) then {
				s_player_barkdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_barkdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\speak.sqf", _cursorTarget, 3, false, true,"",""];
			};
			if (s_player_warndog < 0) then {
				_warn = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_watchDog";
				if (_warn) then { _text = (localize "str_epoch_player_247"); _warn = false; } else { _text = (localize "str_epoch_player_248"); _warn = true; };
				s_player_warndog = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_warndog",_text],"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\warn.sqf",[_dogHandle, _warn], 2, false, true,"",""];		
			};
			if (s_player_followdog < 0) then {
				s_player_followdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_followdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\follow.sqf",[_dogHandle,true], 6, false, true,"",""];
			};
		} else {
			player removeAction s_player_feeddog;
			s_player_feeddog = -1;
			player removeAction s_player_waterdog;
			s_player_waterdog = -1;
			player removeAction s_player_staydog;
			s_player_staydog = -1;
			player removeAction s_player_trackdog;
			s_player_trackdog = -1;
			player removeAction s_player_barkdog;
			s_player_barkdog = -1;
			player removeAction s_player_warndog;
			s_player_warndog = -1;
			player removeAction s_player_followdog;
			s_player_followdog = -1;
		};
	};

} else {
	//Engineering
	{dayz_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} count s_player_repairActions;s_player_repairActions = [];
	s_player_repair_crtl = -1;

{player removeAction _x} count s_player_combi;s_player_combi = [];

dayz_myCursorTarget = objNull;
	s_player_lastTarget = [objNull,objNull,objNull,objNull,objNull];

{player removeAction _x} count s_player_parts;s_player_parts = [];
	s_player_parts_crtl = -1;

{player removeAction _x} count s_player_lockunlock;s_player_lockunlock = [];
	s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = -1;

player removeAction s_player_checkGear;
	s_player_checkGear = -1;

player removeAction s_player_SurrenderedGear;
	s_player_SurrenderedGear = -1;

//Others
    player removeAction s_player_maintain_area;
    s_player_maintain_area = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_maintain_area_preview;
    s_player_maintain_area_preview = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_plot_boundary_on;
	s_player_plot_boundary_on = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_plot_boundary_off;
	s_player_plot_boundary_off = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_plot_take_ownership;
	s_player_plot_take_ownership = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_forceSave;
	s_player_forceSave = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_flipveh;
	s_player_flipveh = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_sleep;
	s_player_sleep = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_deleteBuild;
	s_player_deleteBuild = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_butcher;
	s_player_butcher = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_cook;
	s_player_cook = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_boil;
	s_player_boil = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_fireout;
	s_player_fireout = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_packtent;
	s_player_packtent = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_fillfuel;
	s_player_fillfuel = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_studybody;
	s_player_studybody = -1;

//Dog
	player removeAction s_player_tamedog;
	s_player_tamedog = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_feeddog;
	s_player_feeddog = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_waterdog;
	s_player_waterdog = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_staydog;
	s_player_staydog = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_trackdog;
	s_player_trackdog = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_barkdog;
	s_player_barkdog = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_warndog;
	s_player_warndog = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_followdog;
	s_player_followdog = -1;

// vault
	player removeAction s_player_unlockvault;
	s_player_unlockvault = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_packvault;
	s_player_packvault = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_lockvault;
	s_player_lockvault = -1;

player removeAction s_player_information;
	s_player_information = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_fillgen;
	s_player_fillgen = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_towing;
	s_player_towing = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_fuelauto;
	s_player_fuelauto = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_fuelauto2;
	s_player_fuelauto2 = -1;

player removeAction s_givemoney_dialog;
	s_givemoney_dialog = -1;
	player removeAction s_bank_dialog;
	s_bank_dialog = -1;
	player removeAction s_bank_dialog2;
	s_bank_dialog2 = -1;
	player removeAction s_player_packOBJ;
	s_player_packOBJ = -1;
};

//Dog actions on player self
_dogHandle = player getVariable ["dogID", 0];
if (_dogHandle > 0) then {
	_dog = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_dog";
	_characterID = "0";
	if (!isNull cursorTarget) then { _characterID = cursorTarget getVariable ["CharacterID","0"]; };
	if (_canDo && !_inVehicle && alive _dog && _characterID != dayz_characterID) then {
		if (s_player_movedog < 0) then {
			s_player_movedog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_movedog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\move.sqf", player getVariable ["dogID", 0], 1, false, true, "", ""];
		};
		if (s_player_speeddog < 0) then {
			_text = (localize "str_epoch_player_249");
			_speed = 0;
			if (_dog getVariable ["currentSpeed",1] == 0) then { _speed = 1; _text = (localize "str_epoch_player_250"); };
			s_player_speeddog = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_speeddog", _text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\speed.sqf",[player getVariable ["dogID", 0],_speed], 0, false, true, "", ""];
		};
		if (s_player_calldog < 0) then {
			s_player_calldog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_calldog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\follow.sqf", [player getVariable ["dogID", 0], true], 2, false, true, "", ""];
		};
	};
} else {
	player removeAction s_player_movedog;		
	s_player_movedog =		-1;
	player removeAction s_player_speeddog;
	s_player_speeddog =		-1;
	player removeAction s_player_calldog;
	s_player_calldog = 		-1;
};

I appreciate any help you guys can offer!  For the record, I am using Zupa's single currency base maintain and his version of service points.  

(Sorry about the long code, I don't know how to make it a spoiler tag)

EDIT: I cannot use traders either.  No menu comes up.  Also, can a mod perhaps move my code posted above into a spoiler tag?  I just saw how obnoxious it looked.  Apologies.

So I ran into an interesting problem while merging this into our server.  When the "Take Ownership" function is enacted, no message appears on the screen.  This seems normal, based on what the plot_take_ownership.sqf has.  However, upon restarting the server, I find all of the objects that were "Taken" have been deleted.  Now I've tried tracing down the issue, and am coming up empty.

The log is showing these things:

Client

"fn_actons: [PlayerUID: 76561197971991469] [_ownerID: 76561197971991469] [DZE_Lock_Door: ] [_characterID: 11326] [typeOfCursorTarget: Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ]"

"[s_player_downgrade_build:-1 ] [s_player_lastTarget: [493f0800# 1057095: metal_floor.p3d REMOTE,<NULL-object>,<NULL-object>,<NULL-object>,<NULL-object>] ] [_isRemovable: true ] [_isWreckBuilding: false ]"

Plot Take Ownership: Object in DZE_plotTakeOwnershipItems

Plot Take Ownership: Is not already the owner

"fn_actons: [PlayerUID: 76561197971991469] [_ownerID: 76561197971991469] [_isModularDoor: false] [typeOfCursorTarget: Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ]"

"[_isDestructable:false ] [_isWreck: false ] [_isRemovable: true ] [_isWreckBuilding: false ]"

============================================

"fn_actons: [PlayerUID: 76561197971991469] [_ownerID: 76561197971991469] [DZE_Lock_Door: ] [_characterID: 11326] [typeOfCursorTarget: Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ]"

"[s_player_downgrade_build:-1 ] [s_player_lastTarget: [493f0800# 1057095: metal_floor.p3d REMOTE,<NULL-object>,<NULL-object>,<NULL-object>,<NULL-object>] ] [_isRemovable: true ] [_isWreckBuilding: false ]"

The delete event happens at 23:30 ish. Interesting side note: when the script deletes more than 5 items in a short time period, Infistar will ban you for nuking the server.

Server Log

=====================================================================

== E:\Dayz Server\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe

== "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2014/07/08 06:20:13

Current time: 2014/09/25 23:27:49

Version 1.63.112555

Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice

Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice

Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'

File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'

Unsupported language English in stringtable

Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited

Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</German>

<English>From world.guns.ru: &lt'

Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited

Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</English>

<Italian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'

Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Italian>

<Spanish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'

Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Spanish>

<French>From world.guns.ru: &lt'

Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit

Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</French>

<Czech>From world.guns.ru: &lt'

Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit

Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Czech>

<Russian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'

Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Russian>

<Polish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'

Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Polish>

<Hungarian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'

Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Hungarian>

</Key>

<Key ID=STR_VIL_AKS74UB_BS1_SHORT">

<German>Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher&lt'

Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice

Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice

Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice

Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice

Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice

Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice

Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice

Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice

Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice

Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice

Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice

Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice

Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/

Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/

Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/

Updating base class ->Car, by holdenmonaro\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_sedan/

Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/

Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/

Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/

Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/

Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/

Updating base class ->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/

Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/

Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/

Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/

Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/

Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/

Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/

Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/

Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/

Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/

Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/

Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/

Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/

Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/

Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/

Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/

Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/

Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/

Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/

Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/

Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/

Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/

Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/

Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/

Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/

Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/

Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/

Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/

Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/

Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/

Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/

Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/

Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/

Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/

Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/

Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/

Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/

Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/

Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/

Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/

Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/

Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/

Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/

Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/

Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/

Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/

Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/

Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/

Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/

Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/

Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/

Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/

Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/

Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/

Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/

Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/

Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/

Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/

Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/

Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/

Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/

Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/

Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/

Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/

23:28:23 Server error: Player without identity Apoc (id 337700836)

23:28:30 Warning Message: No challenge value was received from the master server.

23:28:30 GameSpy QR2 error: 5, No challenge value was received from the master server.

23:28:35 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

23:28:41 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire

23:28:41 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:41 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

23:28:48 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon

23:28:48 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"

23:28:48 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"

23:28:52 Error in expression <;

_recompile = (count _this) > 0;

if (BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>

23:28:52 Error position: <BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>

23:28:52 Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_init

23:28:52 File ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf, line 28

23:28:54 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:28:54 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - Waiting for bis_fnc_init..."

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - bis_fnc_init done - AntiHack STARTING...!"

23:29:12 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found

23:29:12 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found

23:29:12 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found

23:29:12 Warning Message: Script blacklist.sqf not found

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - iproductVersion: 09092014IAHAT335 | Server productVersion: ["ArmA 2 OA","ArmA2OA",163,112555] | worldName: Chernarus | dayz_instance: 11 | missionName: DayZ_Epoch_11"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_RandomGen: {

_arr = ["H","O","r","9","V","V","B","C","u","i","y","w","c","S","e","7","G","l","l","j","Y","W","N","g","7","0","q","H","Q","u];

_gen = "p";

for "_i" from 1 to 6 do {_gen = _gen + (_arr select (random ((count _arr)-1)));};

_gen = _gen + '_' + _gen;

_gen

}"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar1: pliqV9u_pliqV9u"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar2: prVHVWC_prVHVWC"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar3: pH7VrCg_pH7VrCg"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar4: pWVleju_pWVleju"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar5: pNVy9gl_pNVy9gl"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar6: pHi0HOl_pHi0HOl"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar7: peqBVqg_peqBVqg"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar8: pqrilrB_pqrilrB"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar9: pqOlSur_pqOlSur"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar13: pjBryWy_pjBryWy"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar19: p7lBQlG_p7lBQlG"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar26: p7u7OuV_p7u7OuV"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar27: pjOgqrH_pjOgqrH"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar27a: pSYgVl7_pSYgVl7"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar28: p0V0VHu_p0V0VHu"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar10: PVAHR_0_wntand_PVAHR_0_wntand"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - infiSTAR_DLL_PATH: "

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack LOADED!"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - CREATING AdminMenu"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - ADDING PublicVariableEventHandlers"

23:29:12 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack FULLY LOADED"

23:29:14 BIKE: loading version 2.5.1 ...

23:29:14 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...

23:29:14 "Res3tting B!S effects..."

23:29:14 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852

23:29:17 "[AGN] Starting Trader City Safezone Commander!"

23:29:17 "Error: Attempting to start AGN products on a server where it should not be!"

23:29:17 "HIVE: Starting"

23:29:17 "HIVE: trying to get objects"

23:29:17 "HIVE: found 11749 objects"

23:29:17 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."

23:29:19 "HIVE: got 7918 Epoch Objects and 3831 Vehicles"

23:29:24 "infiSTAR.de - Player-Log: Apoc(76561197971991469) - 0h 00min | ******ADMIN******"

23:29:33 "[VEHICLE CLEANUP ZONE]: selecting world to cleanup ..."

23:29:34 Cannot create non-ai vehicle ori_rth_originsmod_bathmobile,

23:29:46 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: _uid: 76561197971991469 _name: Apoc"

23:29:46 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: _uid: _name: __SERVER__"

23:29:50 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret

23:29:50 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun

23:29:50 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret

23:29:50 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun

23:29:51 350z_black: ABSwitch - unknown animation source ABSwitch

23:29:54 350z_pink: ABSwitch - unknown animation source ABSwitch

23:29:59 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"

23:29:59 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 0"

23:29:59 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"

23:29:59 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 2"

23:29:59 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"

23:29:59 "[VEHICLE CLEANUP ZONE]: CSJ_GyroC (Mozzie) by Trader City Stary @063075 [6351.7,7803.26,0.133575] [iD:45320,UID:0] Cargo: [[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]"

23:29:59 "[VEHICLE CLEANUP ZONE]: CSJ_GyroC is Model to delete by default!"

23:29:59 "DELETE: [VEHICLE CLEANUP ZONE]: CSJ_GyroC Deleted by ID: 45320"

23:29:59 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"

23:29:59 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"

23:29:59 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"

23:30:00 "WAI: Mission Config File Loaded"

23:30:00 "WAI: Starting AI Missions Moniter"

23:30:02 "WAI: Spawned a group of 10 Bandits at [6565.03,14201.8,0.00149536]"

23:30:03 "WAI: Spawned a group of 10 Bandits at [6685.51,14209.1,0.00158691]"

23:30:04 "WAI: Spawned a group of 10 Bandits at [6786.37,14143.3,0.0015564]"

23:30:05 "WAI: Spawned a group of 10 Bandits at [6780.06,14309.1,0.00134277]"

23:30:06 "WAI: Spawned a group of 10 Bandits at [6558.87,14307.2,0.00131226]"

23:30:06 "WAI: Spawned a group of 10 Bandits at [6590.14,14082.1,0.00146484]"

23:30:07 "WAI: Sapwned in 7 M2StaticMG"

23:30:07 UH1Y_DZ: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret

23:30:07 UH1Y_DZ: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun

23:30:09 "RUNNING EVENT: Construction on [2014,9,25,16,30]"

23:30:09 "Spawning loot event at [9483.13,11343.2]"

23:30:09 "Creating ammo box at [9466.67,11569.3]"

23:30:09 "Loot event setup, waiting for 900 seconds"

23:30:11 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,16,30]"

23:30:13 "infiSTAR.de AdminReq: [1234,B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE,"76561197971991469"]"

23:30:13 "infiSTAR.de AdminReqProceed: [1234,B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE,"76561197971991469"]"

23:30:13 "infiSTAR.de ******ADMIN-LOGIN******: Apoc(76561197971991469)"

23:30:25 "infiSTAR.de AdminReq: [-2,B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE,2a374100# 1056825: cinder_wall_full.p3d]"

23:30:25 "infiSTAR.de AdminReqProceed: [-2,B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE,2a374100# 1056825: cinder_wall_full.p3d]"

23:30:25 "DELETE: 76561197971991469 Deleted by ID: 5593"

23:30:25 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Apoc (76561197971991469) deleted CinderWall_DZ @066069 - characterID any - objectID: 5593 - objectUID: 0"

23:30:42 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5565"

23:30:42 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6040"

23:30:42 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6042"

23:30:42 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6077"

23:30:42 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5866"

23:30:42 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5613"

23:30:42 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5700"

23:30:42 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5656"

23:30:42 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5657"

23:30:42 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5549"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5837"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5860"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5865"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 16629"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 7150"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5858"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6278"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5838"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5590"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5595"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5650"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5561"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5619"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5864"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5796"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5798"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6781"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5624"

23:30:43 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6330"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6349"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5942"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5611"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5647"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5648"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5867"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9943"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5713"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5649"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5591"

23:30:44 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5589 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5589"

23:30:44 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5562 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5562"

23:30:44 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5620 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5620"

23:30:44 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5839 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5839"

23:30:44 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:7152 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 7152"

23:30:44 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5690 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5690"

23:30:44 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5547 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5547"

23:30:44 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5836 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5836"

23:30:44 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:8523 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 8523"

23:30:44 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5840 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:44 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5840"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5859 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5859"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5545 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5545"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5813 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5813"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5815 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5815"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5857 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5857"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9549 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9549"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11956 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11956"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6213 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6213"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5609 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5609"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5621 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5621"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5814 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5814"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5692 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5692"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:8014 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 8014"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5729 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5729"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6366 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6366"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9582 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9582"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6365 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6365"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5715 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5715"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5693 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5693"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:8530 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 8530"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5841 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5841"

23:30:45 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6350 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:45 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6350"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5845 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5845"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5843 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5843"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9576 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9576"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9942 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9942"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9307 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9307"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9547 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9547"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11957 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11957"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6214 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6214"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5691 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5691"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5548 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5548"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5544 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5544"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5554 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5554"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5856 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5856"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5716 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5716"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5730 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5730"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6232 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6232"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5737 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5737"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9581 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9581"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5717 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5717"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6220 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6220"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:14143 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 14143"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6364 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6364"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5694 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5694"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5846 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5846"

23:30:46 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5683 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:46 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5683"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5709 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5709"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:8529 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 8529"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6367 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6367"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5695 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5695"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6368 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6368"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9543 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9543"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11962 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11962"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5555 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5555"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6215 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6215"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5699 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5699"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6078 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6078"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:17128 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 17128"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:17125 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 17125"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5842 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5842"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5844 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5844"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9308 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9308"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6786 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6786"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6231 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6231"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5735 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5735"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9575 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9575"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5696 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5696"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5606 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5606"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6234 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6234"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6226 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6226"

23:30:47 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5551 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:47 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5551"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5697 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5697"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5602 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5602"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9573 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9573"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6216 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6216"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5710 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5710"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6369 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6369"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5854 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5854"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5855 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5855"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5686 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5686"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6233 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6233"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6225 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6225"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5617 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5617"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5847 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5847"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6228 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6228"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9579 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9579"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5712 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5712"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9317 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9317"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6246 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6246"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:16620 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 16620"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6239 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6239"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6242 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6242"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:8016 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 8016"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5556 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5556"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9314 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9314"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11964 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11964"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9532 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9532"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5685 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5685"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:22650 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 22650"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6229 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6229"

23:30:48 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5852 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:48 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5852"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5851 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5851"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9311 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9311"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6227 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6227"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5618 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5618"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6223 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6223"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6784 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6784"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9326 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9326"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6230 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6230"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9310 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9310"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5704 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5704"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6219 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6219"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9586 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9586"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5853 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5853"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5850 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5850"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5711 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5711"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9937 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9937"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9312 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9312"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9318 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9318"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5726 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5726"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6217 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6217"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9309 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9309"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9571 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9571"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5849 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5849"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9588 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9588"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6218 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6218"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5703 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5703"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9570 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9570"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9325 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9325"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9313 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9313"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5684 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5684"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9578 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9578"

23:30:49 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:16618 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:49 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 16618"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11960 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11960"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9569 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9569"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11961 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11961"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9528 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9528"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:5848 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 5848"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9320 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9320"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9936 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9936"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9930 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9930"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11805 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11805"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6357 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6357"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:17131 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 17131"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11965 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11965"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9323 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9323"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9933 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9933"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9324 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9324"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6800 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6800"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9583 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9583"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9584 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9584"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9934 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9934"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9585 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9585"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9929 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9929"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9557 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9557"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6354 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6354"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9938 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9938"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6356 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6356"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11955 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11955"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11808 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11808"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6353 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6353"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9932 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9932"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11809 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11809"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6355 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6355"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11953 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11953"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6351 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6351"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9931 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9931"

23:30:50 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9525 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:50 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9525"

23:30:51 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9939 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:51 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9939"

23:30:51 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:6352 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:51 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 6352"

23:30:51 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11802 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:51 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11802"

23:30:51 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:11807 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:51 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 11807"

23:30:51 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9941 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:51 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9941"

23:30:51 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9521 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:51 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9521"

23:30:51 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9940 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:51 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9940"

23:30:51 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9526 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:51 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9526"

23:30:51 "infiSTAR.de Log: OBJECT DELETED ID:9527 UID:0 BY Apoc(76561197971991469) @066069 worldpace: [6676.39,8434.86,2.54526]"

23:30:51 "DELETE: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE Deleted by ID: 9527"

23:30:52 "infiSTAR.de PlayerDisconnected: _uid: 76561197971991469 _name: Apoc"

23:30:52 "get: STRING (76561197971991469), sent: STRING (76561197971991469)"

23:30:52 "DISCONNECT: Apoc (76561197971991469) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (Apoc) REMOTE, _characterID: 11326 at loc [6669.32,8446.22,0.00146484]"

23:30:52 Client: Remote object 3:7 not found

23:30:52 Client: Remote object 3:6 not found

23:30:52 Client: Remote object 3:9 not found

23:30:54 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:8 not found

23:31:00 [DZMS]: Starting DayZ Mission System.

23:31:00 [DZMS]: WickedAI Found! Using WickedAI's Relations!

23:31:00 [DZMS]: Currently Running Version: 1.1FIN

23:31:00 [DZMS]: Mission and Extended Configuration Loaded!

23:31:00 [DZMS]: chernarus Detected. Map Specific Settings Adjusted!

23:31:00 [DZMS]: DayZ Epoch Detected! Some Scripts Adjusted!

23:31:00 [DZMS]: Loading ExecVM Functions.

23:31:00 [DZMS]: Loading Compiled Functions.

23:31:00 [DZMS]: Loading All Other Functions.

23:31:00 [DZMS]: Mission Functions Script Loaded!

23:31:00 [DZMS]: Major Mission Clock Starting!

23:31:00 [DZMS]: Minor Mission Clock Starting!

23:31:00 [DZMS]: Mission Marker Loop for JIPs Starting!

As for the hive logs, I get the 302 calls when the server starts up, but I don't have any record of the 308 for publishing the new information to the DB.

To me it seems like the PVDZE_obj_Delete is removing the object, and the script kind of stops there without calling for the new publish. The items it is deleting, at least on this test, are those which were place on the server pre-P4L, so they have no playerUID in the worldspace field.

I've added the server_publishFullObject into the server\compile\ directory, and added the path/define to the server_functions in the server.pbo

I've added in some diag text to the script to see where the script is going:

// Plot Take Ownership by RimBlock (http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/user/12612-rimblock/)
//
// This script allows Plot pole owners to take ownership of all allowed buildables on their plot except lockable storage and tents.
//
// Note:
// This code calls server_publishFullObject which also saves damage, inventory and fuel.  Hitpoints are assumed to be empty as this is for buildables only.

private ["_distance","_plotpole","_playerUID","_isowner", "_findNearestObjects","_classname","_objectID", "_objectUID", "_position", "_worldspace", "_object", "_key","_invW","_invM","_invB","_itemsExist","_charID","_inventory"];

_distance = (DZE_PlotPole select 0) + 1;
_plotpole = nearestobject [(vehicle player),"Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ"];

_playerUID = [player] call FNC_GetPlayerUID;

// Check is owner of the plot pole.

_isowner = [player, _plotpole] call FNC_check_owner;
_itemsExist = false;

if ((_isowner select 0 )) then {
	_findNearestObjects = nearestObjects [_plotpole, [], _distance];
	{
		_object = _x;
		_classname = typeOf _object;
		if (_classname in DZE_plotTakeOwnershipItems)then {

_isowner = [player, _object] call FNC_check_owner;
			diag_log text "Plot Take Ownership: Object in DZE_plotTakeOwnershipItems";

if !( _isowner select 0 ) then{
				diag_log text "Plot Take Ownership: Is not already the owner";

_objectID 	= _object getVariable ["ObjectID","0"];
				_objectUID	= _object getVariable ["ObjectUID","0"];

PVDZE_obj_Delete = [_objectID, _objectUID, player];
				publicVariableServer "PVDZE_obj_Delete";
				diag_log text "Checking classname";
				if (_classname in DZE_DoorsLocked) then {
					_charID =		_object getVariable ["characterID",dayz_characterID];				
				}else{
					_charID =		dayz_characterID;
				};

_position = 	getPosATL _object;
				_worldspace = 	[round(direction _object),_position,_playerUID];

_invW = getWeaponCargo _object;
				{
					if ((count _x) != 0) then {_itemsExist = true;};
				}foreach _invW;

_invM = getMagazineCargo _object;
				if !(_itemsExist) then{
					{
					}foreach _invM;
				};

_invB = getBackpackCargo _object;
				if !(_itemsExist) then{
					{
					}foreach _invB;
				};

if (_itemsExist) then{
					_inventory = format["[%1,%2,%3]", _invW, _invM, _invB];				
				}else{
					_inventory = "[]";
				};

_hitpoints =	'[]';
				_damage =		damage _object;
				_fuel =			fuel _object;
				diag_log text "Preparing to PUBLISH!";
				PVDZE_fullobj_Publish = [_charID,_object,_worldspace,_classname, _inventory, _hitpoints, _damage, _fuel];
				publicVariableServer "PVDZE_fullobj_Publish";
				diag_log text "Setting IDs";
				if !(DZE_APlotforLife) then {
					_object setvariable["ownerPUID", dayz_characterID];
				}else{
					_object setvariable["ownerPUID", _playerUID];	
				};	
			};
		};
	} count _findNearestObjects;
};

Any ideas at this point would be greatly appreciated!

I've run into a problem with my plot poles and walls.  I can't maintain / upgrade built objects, and I can't maintain or preview anything on my plot pole.  I know this has to do with the self actions; but I can't for the life of me find out where.

I added in a few mods today, and I am fairly certain I messed something up, but as I said, I can't find out where.  Here is my self actions:

I appreciate any help you guys can offer!  For the record, I am using Zupa's single currency base maintain and his version of service points.  

(Sorry about the long code, I don't know how to make it a spoiler tag)

EDIT: I cannot use traders either.  No menu comes up.  Also, can a mod perhaps move my code posted above into a spoiler tag?  I just saw how obnoxious it looked.  Apologies.

I will have a quick browse a bit later but it is usually like trying to spot a needle in a 1000 line haystack.  Any .prt errors on server or client ?.  You can try using windiff or diffmerge to highlight the differences between your copy and the vanilla Epoch copy which may help.  Both are in the post "Tools..." linked in my sig below.

Spoiler tags are (spoiler) (/spoiler) -- replace () for []