How to add restarts

LittleFoxx

Question

I started up my own small 20 slot server a few days ago, i have everything up and running except the auto server restarts that i would like to happen every 3 hours, last night i manage to set the restarts to happen but there was no warning in game "ie server will restart in 15 minutes" how do i go about doing this. I have read that downloading battleye is how u do it but im stuck on how to do that as after install it says i need to config but i cant find the files it says i need.

b_560_95_1.png

6 answers to this question

I started up my own small 20 slot server a few days ago, i have everything up and running except the auto server restarts that i would like to happen every 3 hours, last night i manage to set the restarts to happen but there was no warning in game "ie server will restart in 15 minutes" how do i go about doing this. I have read that downloading battleye is how u do it but im stuck on how to do that as after install it says i need to config but i cant find the files it says i need.

b_560_95_1.png

Who's your provider? Most already come with BEC. You just need to set it up.

Im renting my sever off GamingDeluxe. I have tried to downloaded Battleye but when i press run it come it with "BEC error message Missing the -f switch need config file to start" this is where im stuck, ive been on Ibattle.org telling u how to config but its saying "This File must be saved in the Config Directory.

C:\ServerTools\Bec\Config\Config.cfg"  and i cant find this on my computer