// load construction
	_scount = count DZMSConSupply;
	for "_x" from 0 to 15 do {
		_sSelect = floor(random _sCount);
		_item = DZMSConSupply select _sSelect;
		_crate addMagazineCargoGlobal [_item,(round(random 15))];
	};
};

Change the item values to your liking. Sounds weird that you get 44 floors since that it's limited to 15 items out of the DMSConSupply array which lists:

EMSSupplyCon = ["ItemWoodWallLg","PartPlywoodPack","PartPlankPack","ItemWoodWallGarageDoor","CinderBlocks","MortarBucket","ItemWoodFloor","ItemWoodFloor","ItemWoodFloor","metal_floor_kit"];

You can try removing a instance of Wood flor here. I have an extra added because I want them to be more frequent on my servers. 

Is there any way i can set it so for example, the medical boxes will always spawn: 10 blood bags, 5 morphine, 5 pain killers, ETC? instead of having everything spawn in random numbers. Blood bags have spawned a few times in a stack of 40.

just installed this package and first  run thru got this spamming my rpt log

4:13:41 "[DZMS]: Running Minor Mission SM7."
 4:13:41 Error in expression <or Mission %1.",_varName];

waitUntil {DZMSMinDone};
DZMSMinDone = nil;
};>
 4:13:41   Error position: <DZMSMinDone};
DZMSMinDone = nil;
};>
 4:13:41   Error Undefined variable in expression: dzmsmindone
 4:13:41 File z\addons\dayz_server\EMS\Scripts\DZMSMinTimer.sqf, line 36

waitUntil {DZMSMinDone};
DZMSMinDone = nil;

};>
 4:13:41   Error position: <DZMSMinDone};
DZMSMinDone = nil;
};>
 4:13:41   Error Undefined variable in expression: dzmsmindone
 4:13:41 File z\addons\dayz_server\EMS\Scripts\DZMSMinTimer.sqf, line 36

the mission appeared and ran fine from what i can tell, but its filling the log up fast

any chance you could ahve a look at this plz, we would love to run this package, but have to be sur its running perfectly before we put it on our livr servers

cheers

edit, nvm, sorted it

Hi,

Check the following files and change the following

DZMSMajTimer.sqf  lines 37

if (isNil("DZMSMajDone")) then { DZMSMajDone = false; };
waitUntil {DZMSMajDone};
// DZMSMajDone = nil;
DZMSMajDone = false;
DZMSMinTimer.sqf lines 37
if (isNil("DZMSMinDone")) then { DZMSMinDone = false; };
waitUntil {DZMSMinDone};
// DZMSMinDone = nil;
DZMSMinDone = false;

OK, 

Is anyone else having issues with Missions dropping from the MAP however when you go/drive past where it was the AI are still around and stealing server FPS ??. Seems it does not wait until the current mission is done before starting the new one..

Ta

Might be someone rolling up, stealing the best loot (damned fast), and rolling back out without killing the AI?  Mission finish trigger is just getting within range.  For that matter, you don't even need to steal the loot, just drive up to the crate and drive away... although that one would just be trolling :)

Be a lot easier with a vehicle that laughs at Ai weapons, if they are available on your server.

Might be someone rolling up, stealing the best loot (damned fast), and rolling back out without killing the AI?  Mission finish trigger is just getting within range.  For that matter, you don't even need to steal the loot, just drive up to the crate and drive away... although that one would just be trolling :)

Be a lot easier with a vehicle that laughs at Ai weapons, if they are available on your server.

thats not causing it, it happens on my test serve with just me logged in

Hello. I have been using your edited EMS script for a while and it's pretty good. The only problem I'm having is that some players are just running towards the center (with vehicles) and just despawning the mission. The crates nor the AI despawn, but the marker dissapears from the map and only that player knows where it's at. Is there a way to add something that tells the script that they have to kill... for example half of the AIs or all of them for the mission to complete once they reach the 30 m radius?

I know that DZMS has this on the options and I even tried to copy the options settings to the EMS ini but to no avail. Is there a way to add this at all?

I'm working on an update for my forked version right now. It's going to use the newer functions from DZMS but with a few tweaks here and there and some new missions. Stay tuned and I hope to release it around when 1.0.5 gets oin on DZC.

I'm working on an update for my forked version right now. It's going to use the newer functions from DZMS but with a few tweaks here and there and some new missions. Stay tuned and I hope to release it around when 1.0.5 gets oin on DZC.

Awesome, looking forward to it. I am planning to create some missions once I learn how to do that, I will submit for your consideration maybe it can be included in a future release. I don't expect it under a month though, there is SO MUCH to be done when you get into this Epoch server hosting world lol

My only feedback from limited testing is: there is too much loot by default. This is not only admin point of view either, even players who benefit from the loot commented that it's too much.

I have to point out this is on a new and 5-7 player server though. If you tone it down according to the above it might be too little for busy servers maybe. In the light of the above, how about adding 2 or 3 default values?

setLootAmount = LowPop; // recommended if your server averages at <10 players

setLootAmount = MediumPop; // recommended if your server averages at <30 players

setLootAmount = HighPop; // recommended only for full pop servers

This is in my TODO list and I will tone it down on my server manually -once I get around to it & learn how it works- but my suggestion is, if you do this once in the developer side, any admin using your code can set this up with a single parameter. I hope this is doable & something you'll consider.

Thanks

Another suggestion; posting as a separate message:

Perhaps you would consider increasing marker size overall, and also using different colors for major/minor missions?

is my first attempt documented with a screenshot... (admittedly color choice can be improved...)

EDIT: Link fixed.

Another suggestion; posting as a separate message:

Perhaps you would consider increasing marker size overall, and also using different colors for major/minor missions?

Here is my first attempt documented with a screenshot... (admittedly color choice can be improved...)

IMO the marker size doesn't matter as the mission is always at the center.

Unless the mission is to vary inside the marker, it's all just personal preference.

Defent,

If I wanted to configure EMS to spawn mission vehicles with no ammo how would I go about that?

I found, in DZMSFunctions.sqf, the code that sets up the vehicles. Is this the right place to add "stripAmmo" code?

Any ideas how to write such a block?

Thanks.

//DZMSFunctions.sqf

//Clears the cargo and sets fuel, direction, and orientation
//Direction stops the awkwardness of every vehicle bearing 0
DZMSSetupVehicle = {
	private ["_object","_objectID"];
	_object = _this select 0;

_objectID = str(round(random 999999));
	_object setVariable ["ObjectID", _objectID, true];
	_object setVariable ["ObjectUID", _objectID, true];

if (DZMSEpoch) then {
		PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor set [count PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor, _object];
	} else {
		dayz_serverObjectMonitor set [count dayz_serverObjectMonitor, _object];
	};

waitUntil {(!isNull _object)};

clearWeaponCargoGlobal _object;
	clearMagazineCargoGlobal _object;

_ranFuel = random 1;
	if (_ranFuel < .1) then {_ranFuel = .1;};
	_object setFuel _ranFuel;
	_object setvelocity [0,0,1];
	_object setDir (round(random 360));

//If saving vehicles to the database is disabled, lets warn players it will disappear
	if (!(DZMSSaveVehicles)) then {
		_object addEventHandler ["GetIn",{
			_nil = [nil,(_this select 2),"loc",rTITLETEXT,"Warning: This vehicle will disappear on server restart!","PLAIN DOWN",5] call RE;
		}];
	};

true
};