[SOLVED] Objects disapear after 1-2 Weeks with CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1

iFear

Question

Hi,

I'm using Exodons Server Pack with Basebuild 1.2

Server Pack

All placed objects on my Server are dissapearing after 7 Days, but i have put CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1 in my HiveExt.ini (10 Days ago).

It looks like this:

; HiveExt.ini

[Time]
; Type kann "Local, "Custom", oder "Static" sein
; Local: Die aktuelle Serverzeit wird verwendet
; Custom: Der Wert von "Offset" wird beachtet
; Static: Die Zeit, die bei "Hour" eingestellt ist, wird bei jedem Start verwendet
;Hour = 8
Type = Custom
Offset = -1

[Database]
; Zugangsdaten für die Datenbank
Type = MySQL
Host = 217.198.xxx.xxx
Port = 3306
Database = ni1xxxxx_7_epoch
Username = ni1xxxxx_7_epoch
Password = 4nQxxxxx
CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1

[Characters]
; IDField: The field name that Player's IDs are stored in (unique per game license)
;IDField = PlayerUID
; WSField: The field name that Player's World Position and rotation is stored in
;         Enables you to run multiple different maps (different instances) off the same character table
;WSField = Worldspace

[Objects]
; Flag indicating whether hiveext should detect vehicles out of map boundaries (X < 0, or Y > 15360) and reset their position to []
; Note: YOU MUST have a proper dayz_server.pbo that supports this feature, otherwise you will get script errors
; You can find that file under the SQF directory for your server version
;ResetOOBObjects = false

[ObjectDB]
; Zugangsdaten für die Objekte-Datenbank (falls verwendet).
;Use = false

[Date]
; Type kann "Local, oder "Static" sein
; Local: Die aktuelle Serverzeit wird verwendet
; Custom: Die Werte von "Year", "Month" und "Date" werden beachtet
;Year = 2012
;Month = 7
;Date = 3
Type = Local

I also have tried it with 365 on my second server, but same Problem there.

Safes don't disapear.

4 answers to this question

Solved it

I've put it in the Objects-Section:

[Objects]
; Flag indicating whether hiveext should detect vehicles out of map boundaries (X < 0, or Y > 15360) and reset their position to []
; Note: YOU MUST have a proper dayz_server.pbo that supports this feature, otherwise you will get script errors
; You can find that file under the SQF directory for your server version
;ResetOOBObjects = false
CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1

When i started coding and scripting i had a big problem with this to even though i had;

"CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 9999" 

Under objects, i had a event running in my database still making them delete so for people with the same issue,

find the event doing this or add a new event in your database with the following code;

UPDATE `Object_DATA` SET `Datestamp`=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') )

This code will replace ALL stuff every day which will make the objects stay cuz they are always only one day old in the database, hope i helped someone with this!

When i started coding and scripting i had a big problem with this to even though i had;

"CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 9999" 

Under objects, i had a event running in my database still making them delete so for people with the same issue,

find the event doing this or add a new event in your database with the following code;

UPDATE `Object_DATA` SET `Datestamp`=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') )

This code will replace ALL stuff every day which will make the objects stay cuz they are always only one day old in the database, hope i helped someone with this!

Hi!

I know a bit about navigating and adding entries into the server files like adding scripts, but I am not sure how to use the fix that you post. I have not really edited anything the the database yet.

My host is vilayer and I connect to my database through HeidiSQL.

I thought I had fixed the problem with construction elements dissappearing by moving the "CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1"- part to the [objects]-section but now the problem is back.

The elements which have dissappeared are more than 2 weeks old and I fear everything will be deleted now so i really need to fix this.

Would you mind clearifying where to put the line and/or where to find the line you deleted?

Regards Johnny.

Hi!

I know a bit about navigating and adding entries into the server files like adding scripts, but I am not sure how to use the fix that you post. I have not really edited anything the the database yet.

My host is vilayer and I connect to my database through HeidiSQL.

I thought I had fixed the problem with construction elements dissappearing by moving the "CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1"- part to the [objects]-section but now the problem is back.

The elements which have dissappeared are more than 2 weeks old and I fear everything will be deleted now so i really need to fix this.

Would you mind clearifying where to put the line and/or where to find the line you deleted?

Regards Johnny.

Click on Sql and run its as a daily querry :) search on youtube for more stuff. :)