[Epoch Chernarus] "Hero trader hill" overhaul

So.. after my many posts only full of questions i want also contribute on something useful for you all (if you like it ofcourse).

The hero trader hill seemed somehow inadequate and barren. I therefore decided to adapt it. On the hill I built a tiny military base in the ruins of a small settlement. I added, among others, well, a burning barrel and the fuel tank. I hope you will like it. Some Screenshots can you find here

Thanks @Poncho for

INSTRUCTIONS:
Download herotrader.sqf and put it to your custom_maps folder to dayz_server. Then add the following line to your server_functions.sqf.
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\custom_maps\herotrader.sqf";

PS: Sorry for my bad english, i hope you understood everything..

PPS: I will be very glad for any feedback, how do you like it and would you like some more additions?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok looks good, but for me there was some weird large shadow following me around the area, couldnt figure out where it was comming from but didnt look good - other than that, im not sure there's enough room to sell hero stuff such as helis etc as last time i tried to sell something like that you had to park it behind the trader, as close to the netting as you could, which isnt possible on yours as theres a  large radar installation.

Other than that, looks very nice :)

• 9 months later...

Ok looks good, but for me there was some weird large shadow following me around the area, couldnt figure out where it was comming from but didnt look good - other than that, im not sure there's enough room to sell hero stuff such as helis etc as last time i tried to sell something like that you had to park it behind the trader, as close to the netting as you could, which isnt possible on yours as theres a  large radar installation.

Other than that, looks very nice :)

Just increase the sell distance in your init.Problem solved :)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

This error is showing in my .RPT:

10:30:15 Error in expression <_server\objects\herotrader.sqf"

_this setVehicleInit "this setVectorUp [0,0,1]>
10:30:15   Error position: <setVehicleInit "this setVectorUp [0,0,1]>
10:30:15   Error setvehicleinit: Type Array, expected Object
10:30:15 File z\addons\dayz_server\objects\herotrader.sqf, line 3

I updated the path to the same folder as I am using for other map additions :)

Kind regards,

Pry