AGN Safezone, people can fire guns

ARcoolJ

Question

25 answers to this question

1. Open 'agn_SafeZoneCommander.sqf'. 

2. Search:

AGN_safeZone_Players_DisableWeaponFiring = false; //Should players not be able to shoot bullets/projectiles from their weapon(s)?

3. Replace:

AGN_safeZone_Players_DisableWeaponFiring = true; //Should players not be able to shoot bullets/projectiles from their weapon(s)?

I had this problem once, but that was when I teleported inside of the trader zone. Not sure what gone wrong, but I have never had it before. 

This is how my code of it looks:

if ( AGN_safeZone_Players_DisableWeaponFiring ) then
{
_EH_Fired = _thePlayer addEventHandler ["Fired", {
systemChat ("[AGN] You can not fire your weapon in a Trader City Area");
NearestObject [_this select 0,_this select 4] setPos[0,0,0];
}];
};

This is most likely because you were able to glitch the trader zone. If you enter/exit too fast, sometimes the script gets stuck. If you can pop in/out and back in/out fast enough you can be unprotected by the safezone, and thus be able to shoot.

Yes this is a common problem with my infistar, its whitelisting other scripts instead of just infistar menu (happens to me on tow and lift, agn commander, bloodbag so on), if you are using a server providers version of infistar and its not self-installed in the mission and server pbos it happens the most.

I had this problem once, but that was when I teleported inside of the trader zone. Not sure what gone wrong, but I have never had it before. 

This is how my code of it looks:

fired event handler is bugged and will sometimes randomly be ignored, not much you can do to fix it

this is fixed by using infiSTAR's safezones lol.. that was the only thing I could find that fixed it. But if you look in the changelogs you'll see it mentions something in regards to safezones not working , and using his or making your own based off of his and it has a link to the pastebin.

Done and working thank you. Script is not bad tbh.

for my players it allways happens when they change clothes in traderzones.

im currently looking for a script that gives godmode to players and vehicles and also has anti backpack stealing.

so noone can shoot vehicles from outside the trader zone.

i know there was a script by macca that should work. but everything from him is gone and i cant find it :(

I have used AGN and Infistar Safe zones and neither have worked perfectly with Infistar AH... With AGN Admins cannot fire weapons in trader but other players can and with Infistar safe zones the safezones work perfectly but it causes the infistar AH Admin Tool for God Mode not to work so when you activate god mode you can take a bit more damage but you still die any ideas?

I have used AGN and Infistar Safe zones and neither have worked perfectly with Infistar AH... With AGN Admins cannot fire weapons in trader but other players can and with Infistar safe zones the safezones work perfectly but it causes the infistar AH Admin Tool for God Mode not to work so when you activate god mode you can take a bit more damage but you still die any ideas?

If you're using infiSTAR, use his safe zone.

If you're using infiSTAR's safe zone, use the latest version in his pastebin.

If you're using the latest version and still having this issue, email infiSTAR

Or in short, I contacted Infistar and he fixed it within 24 hours.

Instead of sperging on forums, contact Infistar directly.. You pay for it, he is very , very fast in sorting / fixing stuff. OP, you *did* pay for it, right?

ie, latest infistar update fixes the OP's problem.

Sorry to ask, if i can't test now.

infiStar safe zones allow players to shot inside the safe?

I'm working in a 30 seconds god mode for players when they goes out of the safe, to avoid then get killed by safe campers. During this 30 seconds the player must not be allowed to shot. This is happening just for infiStar admins, they can't shot, all other players can shot, like people said above.

I take a look at infiStar safe zones code, above, and i believe it allow players to shot in safe. Can anyone please confirm? Sorry, can't test now.

Thankyou very mucha!