WANTED: Someone to add scripts to my server

I have recently rented a server, and I have also spent the last two days trying to get it running with some scripts. Im coming from a server that had alot of good features and I am trying to get them on mine. I did not think it would be this difficult..but I am most definitely a noob with this stuff. The server is with Vilayer, Trying to get Dayz Chernarus Epoch going, with features like Select spawn/select class/self bloodbag/snap buildings/AI missions/and what ever other good features you could help me get. Vilayer used to come with all the addons in their package but its no longer offered with it apparently.

Looking for someone who would be willing to help me out, if not for free then maybe for a steam game or something...

Hope to hear from you!

I have recently rented a server, and I have also spent the last two days trying to get it running with some scripts. Im coming from a server that had alot of good features and I am trying to get them on mine. I did not think it would be this difficult..but I am most definitely a noob with this stuff. The server is with Vilayer, Trying to get Dayz Chernarus Epoch going, with features like Select spawn/select class/self bloodbag/snap buildings/AI missions/and what ever other good features you could help me get. Vilayer used to come with all the addons in their package but its no longer offered with it apparently.

Looking for someone who would be willing to help me out, if not for free then maybe for a steam game or something...

Hope to hear from you!

Patch 1.0.5 is out soon so you should probably try and teach yourself how to install scripts through trial and error because once that patch hits and you upgrade more then half your scripts will probably break.

116523+ 1.63 patch has Steam lobby support and 1.0.5 is being testing on the 116523+ builds. Many fixes have already gone into 1.0.5 just for these newer builds.

Just talked to DotJosh and he is going to update commander to support the new steam lobby as soon as BI fully releases 1.63 and steam lobby. He also mentioned that he has a backup list of server IP:ports just in-case.

Not to worry, we are looking out for you and DayZ Epoch has support for the foreseeable future.