Marmaduke The Hamster

Question

How do I get my artillery working fully in epoch? I have 2 issues:

1. I managed to spawn them (M119 & D30) but when I look in the Artillery Computer I don't get any 'distance rings', and when I fire at a target I can't see the location of the projectile.

This isn't that much of a problem but it is the one below I would really like to get sorted:

2. How do I get extra ammo? The cannons spawn in with 30 shells but after that I don't know what to do. I've tried looking up the magazine class names and adding them to vehicles/crates/inventories via the database but I just can't get them to appear in the game in any way shape or form. I want traders to be able to sell M119's and D30's (for a very high price, of course) and also different types of ammo for them, but I'm having real difficulty with the ammo.

Thanks

15 answers to this question

1. To use the artillery computer, set your distance to short/medium/long then click where you want to shoot and exit the artillery computer and fire away.

2. Are you the admin of the server? If so i dont think has a item name

The artillery computer works almost 100% fine, I can use it to fire, but the problem is there are no distance rings (which show short/medium/long distance boundaries) and the computer does not show the projectile location on the map after I fire. It's not that much of a problem but something that would be cool if it was working

The class names I used are these ones.

Well i dont use artillery rings while using the computer because it doesnt show up either. but on the top lines it would say MIN distance/MAX distance so if you choose short it would show u the max distance and min distance. it also shows the distance is from you to the target. Also ARTY wasnt made for epoch mod

Well i dont use artillery rings while using the computer because it doesnt show up either. but on the top lines it would say MIN distance/MAX distance so if you choose short it would show u the max distance and min distance. it also shows the distance is from you to the target. 

That's exactly what I do, so I'm not too worried about this issue.

However, I would really like to know how to get the ammo in. I can't understand why everything else seems to work except this!