How to set Wicked AI Missions spawning

Woops

Question

Hi, 

i installed WAI before a few days (followed install tut on main page ). After some exploring (just setting customSpawns.sqf AND changing waiconfigloaded to true in init.sqf file - i set also waimissionconfig to true, but no effect.. :/ ) i get AI spawning correctly.

But.. i cant make WAI missions running.. i thought that is problem if i have DZMS, DZAI and WAI together, but if i commented DZMS and DZAI in code, WAI missions still don't spawn..

Can anybody help me? Thank you for any help.

6 answers to this question

If i remember correct, only thing you have to do is extract the WAI folder into dayz_server.

Then in server_monitor.sqf you call them.

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";
    [] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSInit.sqf";
    allowConnection = true;

repack your pbo and it should work.

I have DZAI, WAI and DZMS working together. DZAI runs static AI, Patrols and Helis, DZMS and WAI run their missions.  check your server_monitor.sqf file. also check your .rpt log. I found I missed a comma in one of my WAI files and it stopped it from running. rpt log caught it and I corrected the issue. been working great ever since.

Hi, 

i installed WAI before a few days (followed install tut on main page ). After some exploring (just setting customSpawns.sqf AND changing waiconfigloaded to true in init.sqf file - i set also waimissionconfig to true, but no effect.. :/ ) i get AI spawning correctly.

But.. i cant make WAI missions running.. i thought that is problem if i have DZMS, DZAI and WAI together, but if i commented DZMS and DZAI in code, WAI missions still don't spawn..

Can anybody help me? Thank you for any help.

Hey all,

Does anyone have a detailed fix for this? I'm having the EXACT same problem 

If i remember correct, only thing you have to do is extract the WAI folder into dayz_server.

Then in server_monitor.sqf you call them.

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSInit.sqf";

allowConnection = true;

repack your pbo and it should work.

I've done the above and all the AI I set in static locations and such are working fine. Just NO missions