Need Someone Who Can Set Up My Server Like I Want It (PAID) :)

Question

Hey Epochmod People..

Im new to this coding and wanna get my new Dayz Epoch Chernarus Server up and running asap..
I have the host to be at Vilayer.

So i wanna ask if there would be someone here who knows or have experiense with setting up this... who would have the time and fell to add all scripts and custom things like buildings and missions..
Custom loadout / loot-table and so on
And ofcourse test out everything work, i can ofcourse come on too for that part so we can test all the things out since some things mostly require two people...

Wanna make a server for players by players...
And i think its gonna be all cool..

Ill happily put in some cash for the one who can do it, but ofcourse not something that will make you rich :)
Since most of it i allready have ready or underway for copy paste... and you proberly have most things too if you have experiense with it or your own server..

---

Hope to hear from someone soon..
So it can get started...

I can add you to skype and we can talk there if so :)

Have a good night all of you.. 

Mikkel Is Out // :P wup wup

3 answers to this question

And what happens when a new patch is released? It's better to really sit down and learn it because if anything breaks then you're gonna have to keep dropping cash on people. When I came to epoch I didn't know shit about scripting. I asked a around in the right places and taught myself by actually reading the code and how it calls stuff. If you can do a self blood bag script you can do the majority of your scripts tbqh.