A3 Epoch Testers

Dobrowney

Firstly well done on your hard work , Secondly thats enough of the butt licking .

What can i offer as experience absolutely nothing 

i.t skills "i know what a mouse and keyboard are" plus i can just manage to find a server in a list

game experience , never played epoch before, wasteland yes and for my sins dayz sa

However i still would like to help test if you are still stress testing as i can be open and honest with no preconceptions having no idea what to expect.

The Immortal Guardians are here with there own server to help test if you guys need anything or would like to use our server for a test server that would be great. There are quite a few of us that are really wanting to become Whitelisted to help test!

The Immortal Guardians are here with there own server to help test if you guys need anything or would like to use our server for a test server that would be great. There are quite a few of us that are really wanting to become Whitelisted to help test!

Immortal Guardians [=IG=] are ready and willing to help test.

Yes [=IG=] is willing to help test where we can:)

Lol i do believe they get the point by now

Hey guys, 

Saw Sequisha on Twitch creating some sick models for the female wetsuit.

He directed me here to inquire about beta testers. I am a huge fan, love the work that you all do.

Please consider me in the selection for the next group. Logged hundreds and hundreds of hours on Arma 2 and Arma 3.

I will continue to support this amazing project!

Thanks Epoch Team!!!

I would like to test epoch! I think i would make the perfect tester because of the following;

*I can use emails

*I have 2 cats

*I have a mouse and keyboard

*Im good at testing things, once I discovered that the average human ( my sister ) can not tollerate inhaling chilli flakes.

3. im good at counting

d. im great at lists, I once made a list of all the things I needed to buy from Asda and then I went to asda and I had this handy list of things

iv. I love epoch

So true Richie. lol

I feel that this stage this thread is a little redundant. There are so many people willing to "Test". The initial alpha test team is selected and if further testers are needed I bet the epoch development team can contact any of the numerous people who have already expressed interest and are active members of the community. (Or maybe even post an application form thread if needed)

I am a developer and know how to test (as a developer) and how to load bug reports, but that doesn't make me any more qualified over the person who doesn't even know Epoch. Part of the testing process should be to have fresh blood to epoch, Arma 3 or maybe even the entire genre.  People who have no idea what they are doing are more likely to break stuff over someone who know how it should work. Saying that experienced players and code monkeys are still bot important.

Having fresh blood can also help to identify learning curve issues.  be it that the complexity gap should be bridged by some form of optional tutorial section etc. Having to check external resources like wiki's shouldn't be needed. Hmm, sound familiar to another mod for A3 and when the wiki gets out of date it can become a real issue for new users) 

But just watch people continue to post "Pick me" it is in the nature of this day and age to want it all and want it now.

All these so called long terms fans who want to help test ... then why are you just joining now with your 1 post ? :lol:

Others have been here far longer and help the community with active posting

Well you know, having a full time job and real life.. and actually playing epoch. Im not salivating at the mouth to beta test, and if you feel that the number of posts you have gives you more right to play a game than other people... then fine. If i get a key , ill give to you. Id feel like I was doing the game a disservice otherwise.

It serious business.

Part of the testing process should be to have fresh blood to epoch, Arma 3 or maybe even the entire genre.  People who have no idea what they are doing are more likely to break stuff over someone who know how it should work. 

This is so very true. Last place I worked I was in Tech Support but after our software had been through QA it was typically given to our team and we were told, "If you can find a showstopper bug we will take you out of lunch." So in our down time we tried to break the software and often did. I found 2 showstoppers in my time where they had to go back and do another build before releasing that update. The way I found them was doing all of the things I had experienced customers doing with the software over the years. "Oh, I didn't know you could do that so I have just been...." <- those people who used the software in ways the Development team would never consider and the QA team would never think to test for. 

Well you know, having a full time job and real life.. and actually playing epoch. Im not salivating at the mouth to beta test, and if you feel that the number of posts you have gives you more right to play a game than other people... then fine. If i get a key , ill give to you. Id feel like I was doing the game a disservice otherwise. It serious business.
You're not the only with a real life, I have a family and work from home 24/7. My point is all the people show up now to get on the test list, claiming to be long term fans etc so why only register when you want something ? why not register months back to say hi or thank you ? They've only registered to get something, not to give something :p

hi, i am from argentine. i play epoch for 2 years, and want play epoch in arma3, and help testing the mod, searching bugs.

i can play 5 or 7 hs each day.

i dont talk wery well english but i can writ and report bugs in forum, and ideas.

thanks

best regards

klap