A3 Epoch Testers

Dobrowney

For those who are testing. Can we see what its looking like! If the testers are able to can they post the twitch or video links! 

Got this EPOCH itch that will not go away! Must have EPOCH now!

{TR} DLL

I'm pretty sure testers are behind a NDA

I'm pretty sure testers are behind a NDA

Axle did say and I quote from post #7 of thread "Discussion about upcoming v0.1 Closed Alpha Test" - "Closed Alpha testers will be able to stream/youtube any and all gameplay."

So I am still hoping one of the alpha testers will start showing us their experiences, but I would prefer they focus on testing rather then entertaining the audience if that makes the final release that much better.

same here..

But some admins spawn too much gear on their server.. And i think that was the thing becaus origins has so many fans... It was much easier finding a good server.. You want origins? You will get origins, on every Server!

I dont like that server with 1000+ Vehikels or something like this..

But when you find a good server you can stay there for a very long time and you have so many possibilities and not like in origins, build 3 houses and 2 garages and you are ready.

And that's why epoch ist awesome!

I'd really enjoy it playing the beta and help the dev to release the best mod for arma 3.

-Sorry for my bad english.. It's not my mother tongue-

I'm content with waiting until you guys are ready to release... but I wouldn't mind pitching in in some way.  Is there anyone preparing a wiki as you develop, or is that something that is generally slapped together after the cement dries?  I started working on my own modest(if you even want to call it that) little guide that I might add to my server's website.  But, obviously it's missing a bit of content. =P

I play a good deal of DayZ Epoch on a regular basis.  I think anyone who has played Arma 2 DayZ long enough should know how to find bugs. However, I'm certainly not a coder and I'm not sure how much help I would be from a technical aspect.  That and I'm limited to some sh!tty ISP that only allows 1.5mbit sooo..  But hey, if you need a head count for stress tests in the future, count me in baby!

So keen to get in on the testing! I know 5+ others that would be all over it also, we're currently testing Breaking Point but just waiting for the day we can get into Epoch

to bad breaking point will never be big. they'v already said they won't allow it & wont ever release server files & went on trash talking their player base.. bad mod to play.

to bad breaking point will never be big. they'v already said they won't allow it & wont ever release server files & went on trash talking their player base.. bad mod to play.

The Breaking Point Developers have always been like that, but people hear Arma 3 Zombies and go running to it.

For a while the developers even were recording players GUID's from their custom arma 2 launcher, supposedly so they could global ban a player (even though there was no global ban code in the game yet), and when confronted denied it and later removed the GUID recording code.

The Breaking Point Developers have always been like that, but people hear Arma 3 Zombies and go running to it.

For a while the developers even were recording players GUID's from their custom arma 2 launcher, supposedly so they could global ban a player (even though there was no global ban code in the game yet), and when confronted denied it and later removed the GUID recording code.

they were actually capturing the CD key from the registry.  Super shady stuff man.

The CDKey and the GUID are the same.

They are different. Your cd key is written to the registry. Your GUID is your cd key ran through some crypto algorithm. That's why you can see people's GUID when they join some servers and see it on every server if they get battle eye disconnected for client not responding. I have never heard of anyone being able to reverse engineer the cd key from the GUID. 

I'm not a developer or anyone who understands coding etc. I'm just your average Joe who likes to play games. Would love the chance to be a tester and be able to provide a view point from someone who is in it just for the gaming fun. P.S keep up the work cos this mod looks awesome :)

I would Like to Test Also...

Would Be Nice To Add A Estonian Player to the Test List.. =)

To see How it runs From Estonian Side... =)

My Comp Specs. =)

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

System Model: A750GM-M

Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 640 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 6144MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
Display Memory: 3782 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1990 MB
Shared Memory: 1791 MB

I dont know If That Helps but yeah thats it.. =)
Hope to Hear from You Guys.. =)