Battleye filters vilayer

unclejohnn

Hey guys, i'm new to this forum, so i installed admin tools and now i keep getting kicked when spawning a crate. or firing an rpg or shooting missiles from an helicopter. i didnt find a createvehicle.txt updated so i'm hoping you guys can help me on this one

Hey guys, i'm new to this forum, so i installed admin tools and now i keep getting kicked when spawning a crate. or firing an rpg or shooting missiles from an helicopter. i didnt find a createvehicle.txt updated so i'm hoping you guys can help me on this one

Go to your server's ACP (https://acp.vilayer.com) and choose "Update Battleye Filters". For spawning crates, you'll need some new battleye filters provided by the maker of whatever admin tool you are using. To fire rockets, you'll need to edit your filters to allow the missiles.

• 3 months later...

Go to your server's ACP (https://acp.vilayer.com) and choose "Update Battleye Filters". For spawning crates, you'll need some new battleye filters provided by the maker of whatever admin tool you are using. To fire rockets, you'll need to edit your filters to allow the missiles.

vilayers "Update Battleye Filters". seems to have vanished 

anyone know where I can find the latest filters  ???  and or how to fix this kick ??

I installed 

but I get kicked every time I click the map to place position for drop

error kick is

02.08.2014 15:36:52: -TC-calamity (71.54.1.68:3004) d77eed01d160424bbb35d1938b21bbb - Value Restriction #1 "remExField" = [,,"hint","HALV\nCarePackage called in by:\n-TC-calamity\nTransporter:\nAn-2\n(An2_TK_EP1)\nDistance:\n3KM"]
02.08.2014 15:36:52: -TC-calamity (71.54.1.68:3004) d77eed01d16042bbb535d1938b21bbb - Value Restriction #42 "remExField" = [,,"hint","HALV\nCarePackage called in by:\n-TC-calamity\nTransporter:\nAn-2\n(An2_TK_EP1)\nDistance:\n3KM"]
02.08.2014 15:36:52: -TC-calamity (71.54.1.68:3004) d77eed01d1604bbb05535d1938b21bbb - Value Restriction #293 "remExField" = [,,"hint","HALV\nCarePackage called in by:\n-TC-calamity\nTransporter:\nAn-2\n(An2_TK_EP1)\nDistance:\n3KM"]

my publicvariable.txt has 

//new

5 "" !="currentInvites" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="PVDZ_Server_Simulation" !="DZE_WMOD_INVENTORY" !="DZ_boobyTrap" !"DDOPP_pvSay" !"DDOPP_pvAnim" !"DDOPP_pvSpawn" !"DDOPP_pvChat" !="bon_recruit_newunit" !="PV_requestServerunit"
5 "norrn" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRLact" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRDead"
5 "usec" !="usecMorphine" !="usecBandage" !="usecBleed"
5 "PVDZE_" !"PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !"PVDZE_player" !"PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathBResult" !="PVDZE_veh_SFix" !="PVDZE_plr_Hit" !="PVDZE_plr_HitV" !="PVDZE_veh_SFuel" !="PVDZE_plr_HideBody" !="PVDZE_plr_Morph" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish" !="PVDZE_plr_Characters" !="PVDZE_lockVault" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]"
5="player"
5="server"
5 "fnc_plyrHit"
1="PVAH_AdminReq"
1="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
1 "PVAHR_0_"

I'm having the same issue with firing missiles from any vehicle. The restrictions range so far from 29, 33, 34 for missiles I have fired. I went into the only createvehicles.txt i could find and started changing 5's to 1's along those lines but still getting kicked.

Any idea if there is another filter file on the server that BE uses, for me it's hard finding the files to start with.

Thanks,

Editing battleye filters is really not that hard watch me do it...

Problem:

02.08.2014 15:36:52: -TC-calamity (71.54.1.68:3004) d77eed01d160424bbb35d1938b21bbb - Value Restriction #1 "remExField" = [,,"hint","HALV\nCarePackage called in by:\n-TC-calamity\nTransporter:\nAn-2\n(An2_TK_EP1)\nDistance:\n3KM"]

Solution:

!="remExField\" = [,,\"hint\",\"HALV\nCarePackage called in by:"

that might be enough to fix it for you by adding that to your filters.

if not.. keep trying different things.

if all else fails change the 5 to a 1.

for more information about battleye filters I suggest youtube or the search function

Changing 5's to 1's is a bad idea. It allows a blanket approval to ignore that restriction for any weapon/item that falls into that category, which opens it up to hackers. You should allow specific items in the filters instead.

Look at the error and pay attention to the number. Each BattlEye .txt file starts with line 0. Commented out lines are not counted.

So, if you are kicked for some sort of restriction #5 and your txt file looks like this:

//Comment about this file

5 blah blah

5 this stuff

1 something else

//5 this is a line

1 pay no attention to me

5 random stuff

5 another line

5 what's this? another line

The first line is commented out, so that line is ignored. The next line is line 0. The 4th line is also commented out, so that line isn't counted. Restriction #5 in this case would be "5 another line". Does that explain it better?

So, if you were kiccked for "restriction #5 "at4_missle_launch" and your line #5 looked like this:

5 !="some_stuff"

You'd change it to this:

5 !="some_stuff" !="at4_missle_launch"

The ! tells BattlEye that it's ok to allow that action. Sorry I couldn't use actual examples of restrictions, but I'm on a computer at work that doesn't allow me access to my server's control panel.