[Release] Walk Amongst The Dead - (Hide from zombies like "The Walking Dead")

Sandbird

@Sandbird the updated version works. There is only the old infistar bug left. If you have DZ_IGNORESHOTSFIRED = false; only admins getting attacked by zombies while firing. A normal player gets the zombie attention aswell but they did not attack them. I have the zombie check in infistar disabled. Does anyone have a solution for that?

Edit: It looks like the Camo Symbol does not flash as a normal player while firing. As an admin is works as intended.

50 minutes ago, A Man said:

@Sandbird the updated version works. There is only the old infistar bug left. If you have DZ_IGNORESHOTSFIRED = false; only admins getting attacked by zombies while firing. A normal player gets the zombie attention aswell but they did not attack them. I have the zombie check in infistar disabled. Does anyone have a solution for that?

Edit: It looks like the Camo Symbol does not flash as a normal player while firing. As an admin is works as intended.

I had similar problems with infistar AH with other functions.
The way i solved this back then, was with with global variables set on the player and tweaked the AH to check for those variables as well.

For example take a look at these 2 functions : sand_shieldON, sand_shieldOFF.
Based on variable hasGutsOnHim the AH can know if the player has the guts on him or not. So all you have to do is find in the AH anything that has to do with DZ_IGNORESHOTSFIRED and also add this variable there as we ll. 
I dont have the latest AH to check the code, but what you want to do is, at the part where Chris checks for DZ_IGNORESHOTSFIRED you can also check for hasGutsOnHim. If that one is false, then you can execute the 'today's equivelant of zombies attacking' of

player_zombieCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers '\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieCheck.sqf';
player_zombieAttack = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers '\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieAttack.sqf';

on the player...This way the zombies will attack the players as well if they dont have camo on.
And set these variables to 'empty' if they do have camo on:

player_zombieCheck = {};
	player_zombieAttack = {};