[SOLVED] Purchased Vehicles Disappearing

Turtle

People who are experiencing players buying vehicles, then a few seconds later it disappearing then spawning in on restart like this:

22:06:18 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: Noobist (153202438) bought a ATV_US_EP1 at Unknown Trader City for 2x ItemGoldBar"

22:04:19 "Deleting object ATV_CZ_EP1 with invalid ID at pos [6292.97,7806.42,0.000488281]"

So guys, after a long few weeks of pulling apart literally every script, file, and edit I had on my server. Cen went along and gave me this fix in about 5 minutes so here it is. 

Go into your dayz_server.pbo, unpack it and go into the compiles folder -> then open the file server_updateObject.sqf

around line 40 you should see this:

// delete if still not ok
if (_isNotOk) exitWith { deleteVehicle _object; diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",typeOf _object,_object_position select 0,_object_position select 1, _object_position select 2]); };

Just comment out the second line by doing the following so it looks like this:

// delete if still not ok
//if (_isNotOk) exitWith { deleteVehicle _object; diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",typeOf _object,_object_position select 0,_object_position select 1, _object_position select 2]); };

Now the function that was deleting your vehicles in the first place is not effective anymore. 

Also this line was just put in to try and deleting spawned in vehicles by hackers but with the latest Battleye and Infistar you are far from fine with out this line. 

Now just repack your .pbo and ur finished.

• 4 weeks later...

for some weird reason we only started to get this in the last couple of days.  was literally about to start log/script diving and saw this at the top of the list. saved me some time.  thanks cen, and thanks turtle for posting this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...