[OLD Release] Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2.1 - For Epoch 1.0.1.4 (Development Stopped)

Bungle

Ahh Roger.. This version is using a sqf rather than inside the .sqm as its easier to turn on and off that way.

It originally had the extra buildings but I took them out.

I will have a look and see whats up with the last piece. If I cant get across I will revert it back into the .sqm and provide the default .sqm which players can re-name if they don't like the bridge.

I am meaning to add more markers to the .sqm eventually for my new villages. So will wait and see.

I have also added:

Knockout Script with a Weapon in Hand. (Can be tweaked to crowbar and unarmed if you wish)

Sleeping in Tents with 6000 Blood Healed and 5min reuse timer (Can also be tweaked)

Also I will try my Cheap fix for the strip clothing and report back.

Looking for more but waiting also for the new update to be released so I can mod the new client side files and re-add them in.

The install seems pretty straight forward. And I have tweaked it a bit to fit inside the pack and stand out like the other scripts for disabling.

Will report back after I can get a victim and my test server up.

Well there is good news! and some not so good.

MrHappy1.jpg

Mission Loads.. Step 1 Complete.

The new scripts seem to work with the option to Knockout!

It's Showing up on AI.. yet to get one to sit still so I can try it.. however feel its for players only and it should work.

Still need to test the Sleeping Script tho confident in Krixes coding.

Sloppy Clothes Test didn't work.. so just reverting back to normal until I can find a work around. Any Coders who could help I would be forever grateful.

And last but not least R3F is working!! With options now showing up! Just need to test the full extent of it, but once again confident its all working now.

Will look at ways to add exclusions for locked vehicles soon. :D

Will update the OP with the new version 1.1 to Test.

yay :) well done

im still having issues with the black market trader btw so my fix didnt fix it. ill have another look but i have a feeling you might have used some older files from 1.0.0.1 maybe as that was when he wasnt there etc.

ill try tomorrow anyhow as its late here

Using HFB Servers, I ran into an issue uploading the battleeye folder, namely that you can't upload a whole folder *facepalm* Midway through the upload process I encountered a not allowed error trying to upload the BEServer.dll. What problems am I going to run into with this?

Great work on this. My players are LOVING it.

Just a quick question. I know in the Pre-Release you included Base Building 1.2 with improvements. Any plans for adding that back into the Custom Server Pack?

Thanks again for everyone's hard work. 

The Black Market trader at Olsha was not working so i had another look at it.

I have now got this working :) replace file with this code

// DayZ Epoch TRADERS for 11
serverTraders = ["CIV_EuroMan01_EP1","Rocker4","Woodlander3","Woodlander1","RU_WorkWoman1","RU_WorkWoman5","Rita_Ensler_EP1","CIV_EuroMan02_EP1","RU_Citizen3","Pilot_EP1","Worker3","Profiteer4","Dr_Hladik_EP1","Doctor","RU_Functionary1","RU_Villager3","TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1","RU_Citizen4","RU_Citizen1","Worker2","GUE_Soldier_MG"];
// Weapons Trader - Bash
menu_CIV_EuroMan01_EP1 = [
	[["Sidearm",1],["Rifles",2],["Shotguns and Crossbows",3],["Sniper Rifles",370]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];
// Weapons Trader - Klen
menu_Rocker4 = [
	[["Sidearm",4],["Rifles",5],["Shotguns and Crossbows",6],["Sniper Rifles",375],["Sub Machine Guns",376]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];
// Parts Trader - Bash
menu_Woodlander3 = [
	[["Vehicle Parts",7],["Building Supplies",8]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];
// Parts Trader - Klen
menu_Woodlander1 = [
	[["Vehicle Parts",11],["Building Supplies",12]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];
// Can Trader - Klen
menu_RU_WorkWoman1 = [
	[["Food and Drinks",13],["Backpacks",14],["Toolbelt Items",15],["Clothes",16]],
	[["ItemCopperBar","TrashJackDaniels",1,1,"buy","Empty Wiskey Bottle","Copper Bar",101]],
	"friendly"
];
// Can Trader - Bash
menu_RU_WorkWoman5 = [
	[["Food and Drinks",17],["Backpacks",18],["Toolbelt Items",19],["Clothes",20]],
	[["ItemCopperBar","TrashJackDaniels",1,1,"buy","Empty Wiskey Bottle","Copper Bar",101]],
	"friendly"
];
// Can Trader - Stary
menu_Rita_Ensler_EP1 = [
	[["Food and Drinks",21],["Backpacks",22],["Toolbelt Items",23],["Clothes",24]],
	"neutral"
];
// Ammo Trader - Bash
menu_CIV_EuroMan02_EP1 = [
	[["Sidearm Ammo",25],["Rifle Ammo",26],["Shotgun and Crossbow Ammo",27],["Sniper Ammo",369]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];
// Ammo Trader - Klen
menu_RU_Citizen3 = [
	[["Sidearm Ammo",28],["Rifle Ammo",29],["Shotgun and Crossbow Ammo",30],["Sniper Ammo",372],["SMG Ammo",377]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];
// Ammo Trader - Stary
menu_Pilot_EP1 = [
	[["Assault Rifle Ammo",31],["Machine Gun Ammo",32],["Sniper Rifle Ammo",33],["Pistol Ammo",374],["SMG Ammo",378]],
	[],
	"neutral"
];
// Auto Trader - Bash
menu_Worker3 = [
	[["Cars",34],["Trucks Unarmed",35],["SUV",36],["Buses and Vans",37],["Bikes and ATV",38],["Helicopter Unarmed",39],["Military Unarmed",40],["URAL's",461]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];
// Auto Trader - Klen
menu_Profiteer4 = [
	[["Trucks Armed",41],["UAZ",42],["Helicopter Armed",43],["Military Armed",44],["Fuel Trucks",45],["Heavy Armor Unarmed",46]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];
// Doctor - Bash
menu_Dr_Hladik_EP1 = [
	[["Medical Supplies",47],["Chem-lites/Flares",48],["Smoke Grenades",49]],
	[["FoodBioMeat","ItemZombieParts",1,1,"buy","Zombie Parts","Bio Meat",101]],
	"friendly"
];
// Doctor - Klen
menu_Doctor = [
	[["Medical Supplies",50],["Chem-lites/Flares",51],["Smoke Grenades",52]],
	[["FoodBioMeat","ItemZombieParts",1,1,"buy","Zombie Parts","Bio Meat",101]],
	"friendly"
];
// Hero Traders
menu_RU_Functionary1 = [
	[["Clothes",53],["Weapons",186],["Vehicles",187],["Ammunition",457]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];
// Boat Trader
menu_RU_Villager3 = [
	[["Boats Unarmed",54],["Boats Armed",55],["Wholesale",56]],
	[],
	"neutral"
];
// High End Weapons
menu_TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1 = [
	[["Assault Rifle",57],["Machine Gun",58],["Sniper Rifle",59],["Explosives",60],["Sub Machine Guns",379],["Pistols",454]],
	[],
	"neutral"
];
// Wholesaler - Solnichniy
menu_RU_Citizen4 = [
	[["Wholesale",61]],
	[],
	"neutral"
];
// Wholesaler - Balota
menu_RU_Citizen1 = [
	[["Wholesale",62]],
	[],
	"neutral"
];
// Airplane Dealer
menu_Worker2 = [
	[["Airplanes",303]],
	[],
	"neutral"
];
// Black Market - Olsha
menu_GUE_Soldier_MG = [
	[["Black Market Weapons",455],["Black Market Ammo",456],["Explosives",462],["Backpacks",463],["Clothing",464]],
	[],
	"neutral"
];

If you have any custom stuff in this file then do the following

1 ) search for

serverTraders = 

and at the end of the line, before the ] put 

,"GUE_Soldier_MG"

2) at the very end of the file put

// Black Market - Olsha
menu_GUE_Soldier_MG = [
	[["Black Market Weapons",455],["Black Market Ammo",456],["Explosives",462],["Backpacks",463],["Clothing",464]],
	[],
	"neutral"
];

This should then fix the black market trader