[OLD Release] Custom Chernarus Server Pack 1.2.1 - For Epoch 1.0.1.4 (Development Stopped)

Bungle

v27hKAS.jpg

HI All,

Its gives me great please to give back to you all a Custom Chernarus Server Pack for owners to use as they wish. 
I know the pain of adding scripts to Dayz servers. As a bambie myself I have struggled for many moons to get my servers they way I wanted. 
The information is there if your willing to learn, but if your fresh to coding and or managing servers this can be a nightmare!

Disclaimer:
Pack is now working with more updates coming soon

If you like this pack and are looking to keep updated, please register on the forums and show your support to the Epoch Team.

Ok how do I install this pack?

Its a Zip file so you will need to extract/copy the directories within to a temporary location.

From there you will need access to 2 things. Your Mission BPO's or folders, and Battleye Folder.
If you are using a provider that uses BPO's you will need a BPO Manager to pack the Mission Folder into a .BPO File. 

Once you have you the pack downloaded and extracted you will need to effectively replace your server files with these.

Wait!  Backup your original folders before installing this pack as a fail safe

If you know what your doing skip this area... this is just for the new people.

Instructions for Personal or Non 3rd Party Servers

1a. Move the Mission folder into your MPmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus folder.
1b. If you have a 3rd party server that uses BPO's Right click on the Mission Files Folder and select "Pack into Mission Files.bpo" from BPO Manager
      Then rename your .bpo file to match the name of your default and upload/replace the default.

2. Replace the contents of your Battleye folder with the one provided.

3. You're Finished already, Restart your server. Well Done

HFB Server Custom Pack 1.1 Instructions by MiniChiken

Step 1: Download Custom Pack from the link above

Step 2: Download a pbo viewer program and notepad++ (Tools)

Step 3: Extract Custom Pack 1.1 from the .zip file and make any changes needed to the configurations

Step 4: Remove Dayz_Code out of this folder and create a pbo from it by right clicking and selecting "create pbo" (This will be uploaded to @DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\)

Step 5: Use pboview to create a pbo file from the DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus folder, right click create pbo.

Step 6: Create a backup of your own DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo and DayZ_Code on your server by renaming the files. Example: DayZ_Epoch_11.ChernarusYYYYMMDD.pbo

Step 7: Upload your newly created .pbo file to MPMission folder on your server.

Step 8: Copy the contents of BattlEye > Scripts.txt into your HFBEpochChernarusPrivate > BattlEYE > Scripts.txt file (You may need to upload additional .txt files if you are missing any in that folder)

Step 9: Save all changes and start up your server.

ViLAYER Server Custom Pack 1.2 Instructions by Mathewjknott

Step 2: If you don't already have one, download a PBO viewer program, a FTP program and notepad++ (For these instructions i am using PBO Manager)

Step 3: Extract Custom Pack 1.2 from the .zip file

Step 4: Right click on Dayz_Server.pbo and using PBO Manager "Extract to dayz_server\". You will now have 3 folders (Battleye Files, dayz_Server & Mission Files), the PBO file can be deleted.

Step 5: Using your FTP program, connect to your server. (Check your DayZ Package Provisioning Completed email for FTP info)

Step 6: Copy all files in the Mission Files folder to "vilayercodecustom/missions/epoch.chernarus"

Step 7: Copy all files in the dayz_server folder to "vilayercodecustom/dayz_epoch"

Step 8: Copy all files in the Battleye Files folder to "#######_MasterConfiguration/BattlEye" (where ###### is your username)

Step 9: Restart your server.

DAYZ.ST Server Custom Pack 1.2 Instructions by Mathewjknott

Step 2: If you don't already have one, download a PBO viewer program and notepad++ (For these instructions i am using PBO Manager)

Step 3: Extract Custom Pack 1.2 from the .zip file

Step 4: Right click on Dayz_Server.pbo and using PBO Manager "Extract to dayz_server\". You will now have 3 folders (Battleye Files, dayz_Server & Mission Files), the PBO file can be deleted. (If you don't want to customize any files in the server pbo you can skip)

Step 5: Using notepadd++ (or any other preferred txt editor) customize any options you want to.

Step 6: Right click on the "Mission Files" folder and using PBO Manager "Pack into Mission Files.pbo"

Step 7: Rename "Mission Files.pbo" to dayz_mission.pbo

Step 8: Stop your server.

Step 9: On the dayz.st control panel, click advanced and then upload the dayz_server.pbo and dayz_mission.pbo files.

Step 10: You will need to update the Battleye filters how ever i cant remember for sure how to do it. It will prob be via ftp

Step 11: Start your server.

​If you want to edit any files, do so either before uploading using notepad++ or after uploading using your file manager.

Ok its installed, how do I customize things?

Well that's all done with the mission folder/BPO. 

To enable/disable addons you will need to modify the file called init.sqf found in the main folder and/or the fn_seflActions.sqf file found in the dayz_code folder.
These can be edited in notepad however I do recommend notepad++

To remove addons you need to comment out the sections specified see the comments also below.

Hint: Everything Brown is a comment.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Added Extras are below however some are also enabled/disabled via custom fn_selfactions.
// Add or Remove Comment at the START of each SCRIPT line below to enable or disable.
// Custom Loadscreen is found in load_screen - To replace make sure image is 2048x1024.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// Sarge AI Area 

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\UPSMON\scripts\Init_UPSMON.sqf"; // UPSMON (Needed for Sarge)
call compile preprocessfile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf"; // SHK (Needed for Sarge)
[] ExecVM "addons\SARGE\SAR_AI_init.sqf"; // SARGE AI - Roaming AI Survivor, Military and Bandit Groups

// For Custom Configuration see addons/SARGE/SAR_config.sqf

// Custom Actions Area
// Self Blood Transfuions, Strip Clothing from Bodies, and Fireplace Dancing are in dayz_code\fn_selfActions.sqf
// Search for Self Bloodbag, Clothes, Knockout, Tent Sleeping and Dance and add * at the end and start of the //// above and below respectfully to disable.

// POI Chernarus - By Bungle

[] ExecVM "custom\villages.sqf"; // Epoch Trader Villages 
[] ExecVM "custom\buildings.sqf"; // Extra Charnarus Buildings
//[] ExecVM "custom\raceday.sqf"; // Coastal Racetrack 1.0
//[] ExecVM "custom\fightyard.sqf"; // Cherno Fightyard 1.0

// Race Day and the Fightyard are for events, unless you want them as default.
// Updates and additons on these will be posted seperate and included in future updates.

// POI Chernarus - By Team BBC

[] ExecVM "custom\Barrage_Dan_BBC.sqf"; // Topolka Dam Military Base
[] ExecVM "custom\BlackLac_Dan_BBC.sqf"; // Black Lake Miltary Base
[] ExecVM "custom\bois1_Dan_BBC.sqf"; // Hidden Killers Ranch
[] ExecVM "custom\LieuxditPenduAto.sqf"; // Wreck Sites
[] ExecVM "custom\castle.sqf"; // The Dead Castle

// Upadtes and additons on these will be posted sepearte and included in furture updates.

// Extra Map Upgrades

[] ExecVM "custom\devilscastle.sqf"; // Devils Castle Base by AVendettaForYou.

// Special Thanks to each for their awesome packs and hard work.
// Skalisty by Excelisor Bridge is on by default and disbaled by changing the missiondefault.sqm to mission.sqm

// Logistics Area

[] ExecVM "custom\kh_actions.sqf"; // Refuel Script  
[] ExecVM "BTK\Cargo Drop\Start.sqf";  // BTK Cargo Drop 
[] ExecVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"; // R3F Logistics

// For more Refuel Locations add object classes to Line 14 of custom\kh_actions.sqf
// Limited Towing/Lifting/Cargo - See R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\config.sqf

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// I hope you enjoy the pack thanks to everyone for their contributions.
// If you have any issues please let me know via the post on www.dayzepoch.com
// Special Thanks to the Epoch Development Team for their mod and hard work on the mod.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
More addons and updates will be coming so stay tuned. 

If you need any help or just have general feedback/questions post in here.

Please do not distribute this pack outside of this forum.

Cheers,

Bungle

If you're looking for an easier "Extras" Change List I will create one and update here:

Pack 1.0

[Added] Sarge AI - Random Packs of Survivors, Bandits and Military Customized with new skins, weapons, tools and loot. (Soon to add currency)

[Added] Self Blood Transfusions - Limited to 5min Intervals, 15 second apply time. 10% Chance of Infection

[Added] Strip Clothing from AI and Player Bodies (Bug with Females returning Male Models, Fix Soon)

[Added] R3F Logistics - Only Large Trucks and Helicopters can tow/lift - Medium and Large Trucks/Helicopters have extra Cargo (Currently untested and may still be not working..)

[Added] BTK Cargo Drop - Load Cargo and Small Vehicles into Choppers and Planes and Drop with Parachute

[Added] Refuel Script only at Villages - Can be tweaked to include more buildings or object classes

[Added] Epoch Villages 1.0 - (Just 2/3 ghost towns currently soon to add the 3rd with vendors soon)

[Added] Various Map Upgrades from Myself, Team BBC, Excelsior and AVandettaForYou.

Pack 1.1

[Fixed] R3F Logistics - Options now showing up. Tweaks can be made in R3F_LOG\config.sqf (Looking to disable locked vehicles soon)

[Changed] Moved Skalisty Bridge back to the .sqm file (Server pack now has two, Delete mission.sqm and rename defaultmission.sqm to mission.sqm to remove bridge)

[Added] Player Knockout! - Sneak up behind a player an scroll to knockout. (Requires a weapon, can be tweaked)

[Added] Dance at Fireplaces - If you have a fireplace. Feel like expressing yourself. Scroll on it and Dance the night away!

[Added] Sleeping In Tents - Setup for 5min cool-down and 6000hp healed. Added sound effect for the win. :D

Pack 1.2

[Added] In-Game Admin Tools - 3 Levels of Admin/Mods controlled by Player ID's (Disabled on default)

Warning: This is essentially a small but powerful server side hack menu, Do not dish this out to people you cannot trust to not abuse the powers within.

[Changed] R3F Tow, Lift and Cargo to include the new vehicles in 1.0.1.3/1.0.1.4 (Still not 100% Complete)

[Changed] Sarge AI - Removed Bulk Equipment Boxes from Possible Drops. AI Now fly UH-1H, Mi17 and Chinooks.

[Changed] Trader Villages Updated to 1.2 - Updates to previous villages to remove zombie spawns. 3rd Village now on Show, yet to add vendors.

[Changed] Updated Custom Buildings to 1.1 - Moving, removing and replacing some buildings with noticeable leans/slants/gaps.

Pack 1.2.1

[Fixed] Certain player buildings and wrecks not being able to be removed.

[Removed] BTK Cargo Drop

[updated] Removed, moved and added some buildings from the buildings pack (No more barracks in towns, only at airfields.)

[updated] R3F Logistics to include the more classes for Cargo and Towing Options.

[updated] Folder structure in the mission file to separate the extras. 

[updated] Two Sarge AI configs are now available. The default and a smaller version for less powerful servers.

To use the Lite version rename the SAR_config.sqf file and replace the default with the Lite Version found in the same folder.

You may need to adjust this line in the the Init.sqf file.

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 11; //The instance

If your using a 3rd party and your instance is not 11 in your database.

I have looked over the code again and it looks to be ok. Sorry I was in a rush and didn't test this first.

If the above is not the issue I would suggest revert back for now and I will report back after some sleep and testing with a working 1.0 

Apologies in advance,

Mr B

Whaaaa...

scooby-doo-confused.png

I don't remember modifying much in the description.ext between them other than removing the extras from Base Building.

Hmm with any luck I can rebuild base build in with the latest updates and have a new working pack up very soon.. call it 1.1  :D

Thanks for the testing guys.

I was getting the same problem as everyone else, "wait for host" but unfortunatly i didnt back up i just went in all guns blazing and deleted everything then uploaded the files  :(

With no option but try and work out what the problem was and with no coding knowledge (other then html so not much help lol) i set about it and i believe i may have fixed it :D

There was a whole section of code missing from the description.ext file.

to fix this problem open description.ext and find

//
// the loading screen itself
//

Just before this add

aiKills = 1;
diagRadio = 1;
diagHit = 1;

class RscText
{
	type = 0;
	idc = -1;
	x = 0;
	y = 0;
	h = 0.037;
	w = 0.3;
	style = 0x100; 
	font = Zeppelin32;
	SizeEx = 0.03921;
	colorText[] = {1,1,1,1};
	colorBackground[] = {0, 0, 0, 0};
	linespacing = 1;
};
class RscPicture
{
	access=0;
	type=0;
	idc=-1;
	style=48;
	colorBackground[]={0,0,0,0};
	colorText[]={1,1,1,1};
	font="TahomaB";
	sizeEx=0;
	lineSpacing=0;
	text="";
};
class RscLoadingText : RscText
{
	style = 2;
	x = 0.323532;
	y = 0.666672;
	w = 0.352944;
	h = 0.039216;
	sizeEx = 0.03921;
	colorText[] = {0.543,0.5742,0.4102,1.0};
};
class RscProgress
{
	x = 0.344;
	y = 0.619;
	w = 0.313726;
	h = 0.0261438;
	texture = "\ca\ui\data\loadscreen_progressbar_ca.paa";
	colorFrame[] = {0,0,0,0};
	colorBar[] = {1,1,1,1};
};
class RscProgressNotFreeze
{
	idc = -1;
	type = 45;
	style = 0;
	x = 0.022059;
	y = 0.911772;
	w = 0.029412;
	h = 0.039216;
	texture = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,0)";
};

That should fix it but if it dont and it breaks it more dont blame me lol. it fixed mine :)

hmm. post you full one. I maybe dong this wrong. 

This is mine. 

respawn = "BASE";
respawndelay = 5;
onLoadMission= "DayZ Epoch Chernarus";
OnLoadIntro = "Welcome to Survival Operations DayZ Epoch Chernarus";
OnLoadIntroTime = False;
OnLoadMissionTime = False;
disabledAI = true;
disableChannels[]={0,2,6};
enableItemsDropping = 0;

#include "addons\SARGE\SAR_define.hpp"
#include "R3F_Realism\R3F_Weight\R3F_CfgWeight.h"
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

class RscTitles
{
	#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"
};

onPauseScript = "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_onPause.sqf";
loadScreen = "loading_screen\splashlogo.jpg";

class Header
{
 gameType = COOP;            //DM, Team, Coop, ...
 minPlayers = 1;             //min # of players the mission supports
 maxPlayers = 100;            //Max # of players the mission supports
 aiKills = 1;
diagRadio = 1;
diagHit = 1;
};
class RscText
{
	type = 0;
	idc = -1;
	x = 0;
	y = 0;
	h = 0.037;
	w = 0.3;
	style = 0x100; 
	font = Zeppelin32;
	SizeEx = 0.03921;
	colorText[] = {1,1,1,1};
	linespacing = 1;
};
class RscPicture
{
	access=0;
	type=0;
	idc=-1;
	style=48;
	colorText[]={1,1,1,1};
	font="TahomaB";
	sizeEx=0;
	lineSpacing=0;
	text="";
};
{
	style = 2;
	x = 0.323532;
	y = 0.666672;
	w = 0.352944;
	h = 0.039216;
	sizeEx = 0.03921;
};
class RscProgress
{
	x = 0.344;
	y = 0.619;
	w = 0.313726;
	h = 0.0261438;
	colorBar[] = {1,1,1,1};
};
{
	idc = -1;
	type = 45;
	style = 0;
	x = 0.022059;
	y = 0.911772;
	w = 0.029412;
	h = 0.039216;
};
};
//
//

class DayZ_loadingScreen
{ 
	idd = -1;
	duration = 10e10;
	fadein = 0;
	fadeout = 0;
	name = "loading screen";
	class controlsBackground
	{
		class blackBG : RscText
		{
			x = safezoneX;
			y = safezoneY;
			w = safezoneW;
			h = safezoneH;
			text = "";
			colorText[] = {0,0,0,0};
			colorBackground[] = {0,0,0,1};
		};
		/*
		class nicePic : RscPicture
		{
			style = 48 + 0x800; // ST_PICTURE + ST_KEEP_ASPECT_RATIO
			x = safezoneX + safezoneW/2 - 0.25;
			y = safezoneY + safezoneH/2 - 0.2;
			w = 0.5;
			h = 0.4;
			text = "img\nicePic.paa";
		};
		*/
	};
	class controls
	{
		class Title1 : RscLoadingText
		{
			text = "$STR_LOADING"; // "Loading" text in the middle of the screen
		};
		class CA_Progress : RscProgress // progress bar, has to have idc 104
		{
			idc = 104;
			type = 8; // CT_PROGRESS
			style = 0; // ST_SINGLE
		};
		class CA_Progress2 : RscProgressNotFreeze // progress bar that will go reverse
		{
			idc = 103;
		};
		class Name2: RscText // the text on the top-left
		{
			idc = 101;
			x = 0.05;
			y = 0.029412;
			w = 0.9;
			h = 0.04902;
			text = "";
			sizeEx = 0.05;
		};
	};
};

ok here is min 

respawn = "BASE";
respawndelay = 5;
onLoadMission= "DayZ Epoch Chernarus";
OnLoadIntro = "Welcome to DayZ Epoch Chernarus";
OnLoadIntroTime = False;
OnLoadMissionTime = False;
disabledAI = true;
disableChannels[]={0,2,6};
enableItemsDropping = 0;

#include "addons\SARGE\SAR_define.hpp"
#include "R3F_Realism\R3F_Weight\R3F_CfgWeight.h"
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

class RscTitles
{
	#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"
};

onPauseScript = "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_onPause.sqf";
loadScreen = "loading_screen\loading.jpg";

class Header
{
 gameType = COOP;            //DM, Team, Coop, ...
 minPlayers = 1;             //min # of players the mission supports
 maxPlayers = 100;            //Max # of players the mission supports
};

aiKills = 1;
diagRadio = 1;
diagHit = 1;

class RscText
{
	type = 0;
	idc = -1;
	x = 0;
	y = 0;
	h = 0.037;
	w = 0.3;
	style = 0x100; 
	font = Zeppelin32;
	SizeEx = 0.03921;
	colorText[] = {1,1,1,1};
	linespacing = 1;
};
class RscPicture
{
	access=0;
	type=0;
	idc=-1;
	style=48;
	colorText[]={1,1,1,1};
	font="TahomaB";
	sizeEx=0;
	lineSpacing=0;
	text="";
};
{
	style = 2;
	x = 0.323532;
	y = 0.666672;
	w = 0.352944;
	h = 0.039216;
	sizeEx = 0.03921;
};
class RscProgress
{
	x = 0.344;
	y = 0.619;
	w = 0.313726;
	h = 0.0261438;
	colorBar[] = {1,1,1,1};
};
{
	idc = -1;
	type = 45;
	style = 0;
	x = 0.022059;
	y = 0.911772;
	w = 0.029412;
	h = 0.039216;
};

//
//
class DayZ_loadingScreen
{ 
	idd = -1;
	duration = 10e10;
	fadein = 0;
	fadeout = 0;
	name = "loading screen";
	class controlsBackground
	{
		class blackBG : RscText
		{
			x = safezoneX;
			y = safezoneY;
			w = safezoneW;
			h = safezoneH;
			text = "";
			colorText[] = {0,0,0,0};
			colorBackground[] = {0,0,0,1};
		};
		/*
		class nicePic : RscPicture
		{
			style = 48 + 0x800; // ST_PICTURE + ST_KEEP_ASPECT_RATIO
			x = safezoneX + safezoneW/2 - 0.25;
			y = safezoneY + safezoneH/2 - 0.2;
			w = 0.5;
			h = 0.4;
			text = "img\nicePic.paa";
		};
		*/
	};
	class controls
	{
		class Title1 : RscLoadingText
		{
			text = "$STR_LOADING"; // "Loading" text in the middle of the screen
		};
		class CA_Progress : RscProgress // progress bar, has to have idc 104
		{
			idc = 104;
			type = 8; // CT_PROGRESS
			style = 0; // ST_SINGLE
		};
		class CA_Progress2 : RscProgressNotFreeze // progress bar that will go reverse
		{
			idc = 103;
		};
		class Name2: RscText // the text on the top-left
		{
			idc = 101;
			x = 0.05;
			y = 0.029412;
			w = 0.9;
			h = 0.04902;
			text = "";
			sizeEx = 0.05;
		};
	};
};

Having a quick look at yours it looks like you have a couple of errors with }; in the wrong place etc. best thing is to just replace with mine as from what i can recall i have not done any custom edits to it yet

im getting a couple of errors in the rpt log about ] being missing etc. i have had a look at the files and they appear to be there so i dont have a clue now lol.

can you have a look at my log pls and see if you can see any problems

Hmm I see what you mean now with the Mission.sqm

Don't know how I removed that much from it.. If you're gonna code at 4am you're gonna have a bad time!!

I have reverted it back now to one that should be working fine. Will test it quickly and report back.

Cheers guys and Mathew Always backup Buddy! :D

Op has been updated. I have tested this version :D

Loads in fine, scripts seem to be running fine.. however.

Any know how to load the buildings in faster?

They seem to spawn about 1min after the first person has joined the mission and will pose problems if players log out inside/on top of I would think.

Can I move them up into the loading if possible? I know this will split up the extras more but I am confident people will start to get used to their init files like I have.

Ok confirmed. Drove up from the coast in my trusty Sadan. (Got shot to hell by a bunch of bandit AI on the way up hahaha)

Traders are working fine.. as I sold their clothes and gear after I circled round and destroyed them!