Epoch Healthsystem

Tactical Anders

Question

Hello Everyone,

Could anyone give me some pointers as to where i should look if i want to tweak the in-buildt healthsystem of Epoch ?

I've been looking around quite a bit on the web but this time i fell a bit short of finding an answer..

Reason i want to do so is because i'm looking into using ACE.

I actually got CBA, ACE and TFAR working flawlessly, but there is a tiny conflict regarding ACE and being knocked out..  As it seems you can be knocked out temporarily through ACE and the damage seems to transmit properly to the medicsystem.

Problem occurs when you get "oneshotted", there the Epochsystem takes over and displays the kill-cam and respawnbutton, I'd like that to instead knock you unconcious through the ACE system.

Thanks in advance for all and any help :)

/ Anders

2 answers to this question

I think you mean the killed system, not health?!

epoch-altis\epoch_config\Configs\CfgEpochClient.hpp ->     Killed          = "_this call EPOCH_fnc_playerDeath;";

So if you want that Epoch really do nothing on killed, replace it with:

Killed          = "";

Hey,

Thanks for your reply!

I've been doing some more testing, and the only thing i REALLY can't get to work is the damage when it comes to player to player.

AI to player works fine, player on self works fine but player inflicting damage on another player doesn't seem to work at all. Ill have a look aroundsie in that file :)

Once again, thanks - Appreciate it :)