Earplugs controlled by U

Bladechaser

Question

me and a cpl of friends recently rented out a server from gtx gaming . And we are going through the slow process of setting up all the scripts that we used to enjoy on an old server we played on.. slowly but surely we are getting there 

but the one script we are having issues with is the Earplug script .. the one when you want you can hit the U button and the sound dims down .

now before anyone says it .. yes i have used the search feature here exstensivly and also used google ... but i seem to be hitting a wall 

can someone please direct me to a clear and concise tutorial .. or can someone explain in laymens terms how to get it up and running ... i am mostly familiar with scripting so not a total noob .. but this once i just cant seem to find the info i need 

thank you for your time in advance 

5 answers to this question

This should work with Overpoch as well eh? I'll give it a try and update my post afterwards.

EDIT: It didn't work, not sure why, it's as simple as can be. I changed to 0x57 (f11 key) but nothing else. Nothing showed up in the RPT file either, it just didn't work for me. I'm running overpoch based off 1.0.5.1. A gtxgaming hosted overpoch server. Attaching a snip from the file..

earplugscode.jpg