Group Management Help

Excaliber_47

Question

A couple of quick questions. When you pay to create a group within Epoch and add players to that group, Aren't they supposed to be able to unlock/lock your doors, safes, vehicles, etc? Or is this an option that can be enabled/disabled? I have played Epoch on other servers that had persistent Groups and allowed the sharing of locks. IF this is not an Epoch default, where can I find out how to make Groups persistent? If any one can help i would greatly appreciate this since I have searched the forums and even changelogs with no luck.

6 answers to this question

10 hours ago, arc7r7 said:

As far as I know it is a default epoch system. Anyone in your group has access to your vehicles and base and groups are persistent by default. I've never seen an option to change it. It would be great though if we could get a recruit rank in a group that just had the marker and no other access. Maybe someday.

This is what I thought! I agree on the recruit rank. That would be nice to have.

8 hours ago, TheStainlessSteelRat said:

Although the group is formed, i often find that players cannot see group markers , use locks etc until they relog to server. The group then does persist past restarts and deaths. 

Ok, makes a lot of sense and we have not tried to relog. We will definitely try this. Thanks for the help!

Finally was able to get a few people together to test out the Group Issues I posted above. Still no luck. The group leader placed the jammer, everyone relogged, still a no go. They waited on a restart and still the players in the group can not access locks or build within the jammer limits. Even with promoting the players within group this still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

5 hours ago, TheStainlessSteelRat said:

Really strange i have never experienced this. How many in Group? Is it just four? 

Was tried with 2 players and then with 3. It shows everyone in the group but can't access locks or build on group leaders freq jammer limits. 

EDIT: after some looking around I found this, it may fix the issue....or not