Arma 2 DayZ Battle Royale

LunatikCH

*If this topic is at the wrong place or generaly not allowed on exilemod forums please delete it.*

Its something around 2 years ago since the last battleroyale server for arma 2 went off.

I/my friends kinda liked the mod for some casual rounds so i decided to invest some time to get a own battle royale server running for my epoch players to do some events on it.

Today we had our first test with a little amount of players and everything is running smooth.

The reason i post this here is cause i think there are maybe some other people out there that liked this mod and wouldnt say no to some rounds of it.

The next round (maybe more) we start are this friday at 20:00 CET so if someone is interested to get back to the old arma 2 for a hour or two please write underneath, i will post the server adress and downloadlink for the mod at friday.

The server is located in germany, its a dedicated machine and we got smooth pings at whole europe, also players from the US should have a sweet ping, players on our epoch server have max. around 100.

• 4 months later...