Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnyMST

Cannot connect to server via FTP FileZilla

Hi guys,

I'm trying to connect to my server but I get an error:

Error:    Could not connect to server

I am with Vilayer and I am using the FTP IP Address that they provided on the main page

So as my login details I use the following:
FTP Address:195.154.173.91:8821

In FileZilla:
Host: 195.154.173.91

Username: username

Password: password

Port: 8821

Am I doing this right? should the port be after the " : " from my IP address?

5 answers to this question

check your settings to see what port its trying to connect to.

The default port is 21 so you will prob have to change it to your port 8821

ignore me lol. i just read you have your port set at 8821... thats what not enough sleep does to you :|

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Carstell
      Hello everyone,
      [8/19/2016] This is the official release of our new Arma 2 DayZ Epoch Mod Server. My design goal was to try to re-create the difficulty and fulfillment that players used to get when they achieved goals in DayZ. With that being said, I also wanted to implement some core features that I used on other servers throughout the years. This means that; GOOD loot is more difficult to find (unless you try to do missions), strong rifles and snipers cost more, the best armed vehicles cost more (GPK, ARMSUV, Helis), base building materials cost more, AI missions are more difficult, and the server is overall "less-militarized" than most you will find nowadays. But, don't mistake "less-militarized" as meaning there isn't loot, there are a few added barracks around the map to help balance the desire of experiencing the entire map of Chernarus, and not just always go to the same place because it has all the loot.
      My server currently has a website in development, as well a Teamspeak 3 which will be purchased within the next few days.
      Our admin list is small, but loyal. As for myself, I have been a head Admin on four DayZ servers which include both Epoch and Overpoch mods over the past 4 years. In total, there are 4 admins (including myself).
      We look forward to starting a new DayZ gaming community and taking in suggestions and recommendations from those who play on our server.
      If you would like to see what we have to offer, feel free to read the features below, read the image, or join us in-game! I look forward to seeing everyone who wants to join! Have a nice day.
      FEATURES:
      High FPS, better server performance throughout the entire restart! Deploy Bike Advanced Trading Coins (Single Currency, almost complete!) Tow/Lift Refuel/Rearm/Repair (Costs money) Custom AI Missions, Custom Advanced Bandit/Hero Trader in the future Coastal Spawns (Encourages moving north into the map) Few added barracks and military loot locations Airplane/Helicopter trader at northeast Bandit/Hero/Wholesalers/Aircraft Traders are NOT safezones Stary/Bash/Klen are safezones Strongest vehicles are GPK/ARM SUV/BLACKHAWK/VENOM/VODNIK (Just how old Epoch used to be) SnapBuilding (A feature I love, makes base building clean and easy) Group Management (See your friends icons in-game and on the map) No Building within 750 meters of military loot locations or Safezones (Helps prevent players from building bases to camp crucial loot locations that players need to use!) Walking Zombies (They do LOTS of damage if they can get to you though!) Re-balanced Buy/Sell amounts of everything in the server (Still in-progress, takes a very long time!) No base takeovers, but raids and looting are allowed! (No plot pole removal!) More features to come! Looking forward to receiving player input!  

• By Dawsy
      Hello, I am looking for someone to help with script installation on my server. It the server is located in Dallas, Texas. I really need help with scripting as I am very new.
    • By arkaros42
      DayZ Epoch RPG UK Server 

In the process of changing servers so this server is currently offline. Back soon with a bigger badder sever on a more dangerous mission to save the world.
      Do you want to play a member of the Spec-ops team tasked with saving the world? Join us on our mission today at  77.102.188.252 port 2302
    • By FreakingFred
      Updated 7/8/2016

Damaged Gaming Community
      Current Server(s)

Website: http://damagedgaming.net TeamSpeak: ts3.damagedgaming.net   For more information about our server(s) and our gaming community, read the next post.
    • By SlipperySalmon
      new server just started at the begining of this month come check it out just search AtMusFear some of the mods we have include!!!
      ADVANCED TRADER WICKED AI DZAI PLOT FOR LIFE SNAP BUILD PRO LIFT/TOW GEM TRADER (BLACKMARKET DEALER) SELF BLOODBAG ALL NEW PLAYERS GET A BASE KIT OF CEMENT!!! (NONE OF THE PUNK A$$ WOOD STUFF) FULLY MILITARIZED SERVER INCLUDING TANKS AND JETS!!!!! FAIR PRICES AT ALL TRADERS AND ACTIVE ADMIN/OWNER

i just got tired of not finding a fun server that had things i liked so i started my own so if your interested come check it out and mention you found it on this site and ill give you some free money or stuff or whatever, everyone loves free things