[Release] WPD's Action Menu (Deploy Vehicle/View Distance/Color Filters/Self Bloodbag/Suicide/Flip Vehicle)

What it does\includes:

It's a scroll wheel menu that you get whenever you'd like. It allows you to do:

Self Bloodbag

Suicide with confirmation

Flip Vehicle

Deploy Bike

Deploy Gyro

Deploy Motorcycle

Pack Vehicle

Change Color Filters

Change View Distance

Spawn Donator boxes

https://github.com/prominentalex/WPDs-Action-Menu

Outdated** Video

*This outdated video doesn't include deploy/pack vehicle or suicide & no longer contains Emotes

Instructions:

Step 1: In your MPmission folder, go into your init.sqf & at the very bottom copy and paste

[] execVM "ActionMenu\actionmenu_activate.sqf";

Step 2: Extract the files downloaded into your MPmission folder

Step 3 (If using antihack): Add these to whitelist the CMD Menus

,'#USER:ActionMenu','#USER:ActionMenua','#USER:SkyMenu','#USER:FogMenu','#USER:SkyMenu2','#USER:FogMenu2','#USER:_DeployMenu'

Customization:

Rules: Go to the ActionMenu\Tools\help.sqf you will find text. Here is where you can edit the rules to fit your server.

Donator Boxes: In Donations you'll see a T3.sqf, that can be edited to spawn a box of gear that you desire. You can add more boxes by making a copy of the file, editing the contents & adding it to the DonatorMenu in the ActionMenu_main.sqf

Player UID: In the ActionMenu_main.sqf you'll see a player ID section at the top, delete mine and replace it with yours so you can have access to the donator menu.

Self Bloodbag: Change the infection rate and health gain on the self bloodbag by going to ActionMenu\Tools\bloodbag.sqf and editing the config at the top.

Changing the Menu Color: Go to ActionMenu\actionmenu_activate.sqf & Find #00FFFF. Once you've done that go to this website: http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp. Copy and paste a color code and replace the one in the file.

Bugs/Features to Add (Please help or give input if you can):

Disappears when switching skins - forced to relog

No way of disabling snow

Togglable Debug Monitor
Disappears sometimes when logging in

How could I add this to a self action?

Special Thanks to:

Krixes

FreakingFred

Shogun

BluePhoenix

Rosska85

I've seen this mod used on one of the UGL servers and there are a few very easy exploits in it regarding the Mozzie. The Mozzie that you deploy comes with 100% health, 3 grenades, and a half tank of fuel. Even if the Mozzie is destroyed, it can be packed and redeployed at full health. Second, I've also seen players drop the grenades on vehicles and other player's bases, pack the Mozzie, redeploy it, and continuing bombing with the next three grenades. And finally, you can pack a locked Mozzie—you don't even need the key—only to have it respawn on the next server reset. This has been used as a source for infinite scrap metal and tool boxes. I'm sure the motorcycle and bicycle can be exploited in the same manner.

P.S. One other thing I forgot to mention. You can also pack one of the vehicles that someone is already in. There has been several cases where someone was flying around in a Mozzie and had the thing packed from underneath them. Let's just say that they didn't have a safe landing because they had no parachute to deploy.

P.P.S Another thing I forgot to mention is related to the one above. You can pack a vehicle from any distance so long as you can see it on your HUD. A friend of mine was able to pack a Mozzie from over 3 km away. A limit on the range would help eliminate the problem of packing a Mozzie while someone is flying it.

Edited by TheFarix

Alright, so about to try the script. Few question, how would I go about turning off some of the features i.e no spawning vehicles except bike, no pack vehicle, no color filters and no donator boxes. Jst for blood, view and flip, really. Also, would this activate blood bagging or would I require another script?

DeployMenu =
[
["",true],
["Deploy Bike", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"bike.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
["Deploy Motorcycle", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"motor.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
["Deploy Gyrocopter", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"gyro.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
["Pack Created Vehicle", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"pack.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];

Put // in front of the script you dont want.

Example:

DeployMenu =
[
["",true],
["Deploy Bike", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"bike.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
["Deploy Motorcycle", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"motor.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
["Deploy Gyrocopter", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"gyro.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
//["Pack Created Vehicle", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"pack.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
];

To cancel something out of the menu like Color filters, at the top go to

ActionMenu =
[
["",true],
["Action Menu", [2], "#USER:ActionMenua", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
["Deploy Menu", [3], "#USER:DeployMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
["Color Filters", [4], "#USER:SkyMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
["View Distance (Fog)", [5], "#USER:FogMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
 //["Advanced Building", [6], "#USER:BuildingMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
];
};

And put // before the menu you dont want

Yes this includes self bloodbag with no additional scripts.

when people depoly the bike, they get killed, is this that killed a hacker thing?

and vehicle restriction kick for the donator box

2.04.2014 09:45:43: Mark (151.227.241.58:5304) b3092117dd77acd6101d05c3163af9ca - #2 "USVehicleBox" 30:35 [3721,2422,18]

iv added 

!="USVehicleBox"   to line 2 in the createvehicle.txt but has not worked. any ideas?

ok i have it working fully now but have had to add the exception in the battleye files for the donator box   

added  

!="USVehicleBox"  to the screatevehicle.txt on line 2

and i have had to add the bike, motorcycle and gyro to my safe vehicles list as it killed you when entering the vehicles

variables.sqf safe vehicles now look slike this

DZE_safeVehicle = ["ParachuteWest","ParachuteC","CSJ_GyroC","TT650_Civ","Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"];

It spams for me like thousands times this here:

sqf";
,'#USER:ActionMenu','#USER:ActionMenua',>
22:44:59   Error position: <,'#USER:ActionMenu','#USER:ActionMenua',>
22:44:59   Error Invalid number in expression
22:44:59 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\init.sqf, line 105
22:45:00 Error in expression <M "ActionMenu\actionmenu_activate.sqf";
,'#USER:ActionMenu','#USER:ActionMenua',>
22:45:00   Error position: <,'#USER:ActionMenu','#USER:ActionMenua',>
22:45:00   Error Invalid number in expression
22:45:00 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\init.sqf, line 105

hi max.  you need to make a copy of the dayz_code.pbo from @dayzepoch folder in your arma2ao install directory on your pc

open the pbo like you would with your mission and server pbo.

find the variables.sqf

open it and click anywhere

preff ctrl+f

type  DZE_safeVehicle   in the box and press find next

change that whole line to look like this

DZE_safeVehicle = ["ParachuteWest","ParachuteC","CSJ_GyroC","TT650_Civ","Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"];

exit and save and place into your mission.pbo

now you need to open your up your init.sqf

find this line

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";  

change to

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "variables.sqf";     (make sure the file path matches where you placed the variables in your mission.pbo)

/* ********************************************************************************* */
/*  ALLOWED CMDMenus are only used if you have _BCM = false; which I would not recommend.  */
/*  ALLOWED CMDMenus      */ _cMenu = 
[
	"","RscMainMenu","RscMoveHigh","#WATCH","#WATCH0",
	"RscWatchDir","RscDisplayClassSelecter","RscDisplayGenderSelect",
	"RscDisplaySpawnSelecter","RscWatchMoreDir","#GETIN","RscStatus",
	"RscCombatMode","RscFormations","RscTeam","RscSelectTeam","RscReply",
	"RscCallSupport","#ACTION","#CUSTOM_RADIO","RscRadio","RscGroupRootMenu",
	"BTC_Hud",'#USER:ActionMenu','#USER:ActionMenua','#USER:SkyMenu','#USER:FogMenu','#USER:SkyMenu2','#USER:FogMenu2','#USER:_DeployMenu'
];

This is my AHConfig.sqf and people are still get banned for using the menu?! 

Help! 

set both these to false and see how you go

Check CMDMenus ?      */ _CCM = false;   /* true or false */	/* recommended:  true */	/* only disable this if you know what you are doing. */
BLOCK ALL CMDMenus    */ _BCM = false;   /* true or false */	/* recommended:  true */	/* we don't need commandingMenus. so have this true. */