[Release] R3F lifting and towing. working

hey guys, first of all i just want to say i didn't make this if anyone thinks i did because im a noob at scripting and all.

but after reading about 10 posts i fixed the towing and lifting so people won't get kicked. and im not 100% sure if this counts as a release because i didn't make this. please tell me if i don't have the right to post this.

i don't know how to do it with anit-hacks like infistar only the battleye filters.

so first download this

(link removed) and extract it then add the R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG to  the directory of your mission.pbo and add this to the end of your init.sqf sorry guys i had to remove the link above. please download using the link below.

download this version http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/47077164/file.html it is the same as the first download but the list of vehicles are fixed. so you can't lift helicopters with another vehicle or lift planes with helicopters or tow helicopters with a car. you can still tow a plane so you can unstuck those stuck planes :D

//Tow and lift
execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";

then edit your attachto.txt in your dayz.epoch.chernarus/battleye

so it look like this

//new
1 "" !="VaultStorageLocked" !="LockboxStorageLocked" !="Hedgehog_DZ" !="Sandbag1_DZ" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="WoodGate_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1_DZ"
1 "Ikarus"
1 "UH1H_DZE"
1 "Mi17_Civilian_DZ"
1 "Mi17_DZE"
1 "KamazRefuel_DZ"
1 "UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ"
1 "MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ"
1 "Ural_UN_EP1"
1 "Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"
1 "Ural_CDF"
1 "Kamaz"
1 "CSJ_GyroP"
1 "MH6J_DZ"
1 "AH6X_DZ"
1 "MTVR_DES_EP1"
1 "V3S_Civ"
5 "Parachute"
5 "VaultStorage" !"VaultStorageLocked"
5 "LockboxStorage" !"LockboxStorageLocked"

then in your setpos.txt in the first line add all the vehicles that you are towing and lifting so its like

!"vehiclename" !"vehiclename" and so on.

this is what it my setpos look like

//new
5 "" !"FunctionsManager" !"Shot" !"z_doctor" !"z_hunter" !"z_new_villager1" !"z_new_villager2" !"z_new_villager3" !"z_new_villager4" !"z_new_worker1" !"z_new_worker2" !"z_new_worker3" !"z_new_worker4" !"z_policeman" !"z_priest" !"z_soldier_heavy" !"z_soldier_pilot" !"z_soldier" !"z_suit1" !"z_suit2" !"z_teacher" !"z_villager1" !"z_villager2" !"z_villager3" !"z_worker1" !"z_worker2" !"z_worker3" !"zZombie_Base"  !"AN2_DZ" !"ATV_CZ_EP1" !"ATV_US_EP1" !"ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ" !"C130J_US_EP1" !"CH_47F_EP1_DZ" !"CSJ_GyroC" !"CSJ_GyroCover" !"CSJ_GyroP" !"Fishing_Boat" !"GAZ_Vodnik" !"GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac" !"GLT_M300_LT" !"GLT_M300_ST" !"GNT_C185" !"GNT_C185C" !"GNT_C185R" !"GNT_C185U" !"HMMWV_Ambulance" !"HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DZ" !"HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1" !"Ikarus" !"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Blue" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Green" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Red" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Yellow" !"KamazRefuel_DZ" !"Lada1" !"Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Lada2" !"Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"LadaLM" !"LandRover_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_MG_TK_EP1" !"LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1" !"MH6J_DZ" !"MMT_Civ" !"MTVR_DES_EP1" !"MV22_DZ" !"Mi17_Civilian_DZ" !"Mi17_DZ" !"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ" !"Offroad_DSHKM_Gue" !"Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1" !"Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1" !"PBX" !"Pickup_PK_GUE" !"Pickup_PK_INS" !"Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1" !"RHIB" !"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1" !"S1203_ambulance_EP1" !"SUV_Blue" !"SUV_Camo" !"SUV_Charcoal" !"SUV_Green" !"SUV_Orange" !"SUV_Pink" !"SUV_Red" !"SUV_Silver" !"SUV_TK_CIV_EP1" !"SUV_White" !"SUV_Yellow" !"Skoda" !"SkodaBlue" !"SkodaGreen" !"SkodaRed" !"Smallboat_1" !"Smallboat_2" !"TT650_Civ" !"TT650_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_CDF" !"UAZ_INS" !"UAZ_MG_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1" !"UH1H_DZ" !"UH1Y_DZ" !"UH60M_EP1_DZ" !"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ" !"Ural_CDF" !"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Ural_UN_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_EP1" !"V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ" !"VIL_Star_S2000" !"VIL_Star_S2000o" !"VIL_alfa_civil" !"VIL_alfa_civil1" !"VIL_alfa_civil2" !"VIL_asistvan_DZE" !"VIL_berlingo" !"VIL_bmw7_civil" !"VIL_bmw7_civil1" !"VIL_bmw7_civil2" !"VIL_bmw7_civilvip" !"VIL_citrone_civil" !"VIL_citrone_civil1" !"VIL_citrone_civil2" !"VIL_citrone_civil3" !"VIL_ducato_bus" !"VIL_ducato_cargo" !"VIL_ducato_cargo2" !"VIL_fobia_civil" !"VIL_fobia_civil1" !"VIL_fobia_civil2" !"VIL_fobia_civil3" !"VIL_fobia_civil4" !"VIL_fobia_civil5" !"VIL_hilux1_civi2" !"VIL_hilux1_civi3" !"VIL_hilux1_civil" !"VIL_hilux1_police" !"VIL_karoca_civil" !"VIL_karoca_civil_red" !"VIL_kia_ceed" !"VIL_kia_ceed2" !"VIL_kia_ceed3" !"VIL_kia_ceed4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa2" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa3" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa6" !"VIL_lublin_freez" !"VIL_mondeo_civil" !"VIL_mondeo_civil3" !"VIL_mondeo_civil4" !"VIL_mondeo_civil5" !"VIL_octavia_civil" !"VIL_octavia_civil2" !"VIL_octavia_civil3" !"VIL_octavia_civil4" !"VIL_panda_civil" !"VIL_panda_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil" !"VIL_passat_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil2" !"VIL_passat_civil3" !"VIL_passat_civil4" !"VIL_passat_civil5" !"VIL_smart_civil" !"VIL_smart_civil1" !"VIL_smart_civil2" !"VIL_smart_civil4" !"VIL_smart_civil5" !"VIL_sprinter_cargo" !"VIL_transit_truck" !"VIL_vivaro_amb" !"VIL_vivaro_civ" !"VIL_volvofl" !"VIL_vwt4_banksec" !"VIL_vwt4_civ" !"VWGolf" !"VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Zodiac" !"car_hatchback" !"car_sedan" !"datsun1_civil_1_open" !"datsun1_civil_2_covered" !"datsun1_civil_3_open" !"hilux1_civil_2_covered" !"hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1" !"policecar" !"tractor" !"ATV_Base_EP1" !"HMMWV_Base" !"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Lada_base" !"LandRover_Base" !"Offroad_DSHKM_base" !"Pickup_PK_base" !"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1" !"SUV_Base_EP1" !"SkodaBase"
1 ""

if you want to edit what you want to do and lift

go to your mission file then R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_CO_object.sqf

and in there, there are 4 list of vehicle names and if you read the comments that are like // and /* you will know what to add in there.

DISABLE TOWING FOR LOCKED VEHICLES : 

i hope MrTesla doesnt mind if i link it.

you will probably want to configure your lift and towing list of vehicles.

and please tell me if i did something wrong, and sorry about my English. its not my mother language.

worked like a charm.  Thanks   :)  I added in this for my server:      It all works great so far   :) Thanks!

oh, please remember to change the vehicle list because the one i uploaded, it has the helicopters and planes are able to tow and and lift other helicopters. also thanks for that link, i will add it to the original post. i hope the person who made that dont mind.

Ok so I want to expand on this.  There is a section in the Arma2_CO_Objects.sqf file where you can define what objects can be carried inside a heli or other vehicle.  It says "List of class names of (ground or air) vehicles which can transport transportable objects. The second element of the arrays is the load capacity (in relation with the capacity cost of the objects)."  What I need to know is the proper format of those two array elements per line so that I can come up with the desired result.  Basically I want to set it up so that ATVs, Dirt Bikes and small cars and trucks can be carried inside a Chinook.  Not lifted....carried inside.  I know it's doable and this script can do it and this is the spot for it.  But it doesn't give a solid example for a scripting noob like me so I can't figure it out.  Is it supposed to be something like "CH_47F_EP1_DZ", 140?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

/****** LOAD IN VEHICLE / CHARGER DANS LE VEHICULE ******/

/*
 * This section use a quantification of the volume and/or weight of the objets.
 * The arbitrary referencial used is : an ammo box of type USSpecialWeaponsBox "weights" 5 units.
 * Cette section utilise une quantification du volume et/ou poids des objets.
 * Le référentiel arbitraire utilisé est : une caisse de munition de type USSpecialWeaponsBox "pèse" 5 unités.
 * Note : the priority of a declaration of capacity to another corresponds to their order in the tables.
 *   For example : the "Truck" class is in the "Car" class (see http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_CfgVehicles).
 *   If "Truck" is declared with a capacity of 140 before "Car". And if "Car" is declared after "Truck" with a capacity of 40,
 *   Then all the sub-classes in "Truck" will have a capacity of 140. And all the sub-classes of "Car", excepted the ones
 *   in "Truck", will have a capacity of 40.
 * Note : la priorité d'une déclaration de capacité sur une autre correspond à leur ordre dans les tableaux.
 *   Par exemple : la classe "Truck" appartient à la classe "Car" (voir http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_CfgVehicles).
 *   Si "Truck" est déclaré avec une capacité de 140 avant "Car". Et que "Car" est déclaré après "Truck" avec une capacité de 40,
 *   Alors toutes les sous-classes appartenant à "Truck" auront une capacité de 140. Et toutes les sous-classes appartenant
 *   à "Car", exceptées celles de "Truck", auront une capacité de 40.
 */

/**
 * List of class names of (ground or air) vehicles which can transport transportable objects.
 * The second element of the arrays is the load capacity (in relation with the capacity cost of the objects).
 * Liste des noms de classes des véhicules (terrestres ou aériens) pouvant transporter des objets transportables.
 * Le deuxième élément des tableaux est la capacité de chargement (en relation avec le coût de capacité des objets).
 */
R3F_LOG_CFG_transporteurs = R3F_LOG_CFG_transporteurs +
[

];
/**
 * List of class names of transportable objects.
 * The second element of the arrays is the cost capacity (in relation with the capacity of the vehicles).
 * Liste des noms de classes des objets transportables.
 * Le deuxième élément des tableaux est le coût de capacité (en relation avec la capacité des véhicules).
 */
R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_transportables = R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_transportables +
[

];

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
/**
 * English and French comments
 * Commentaires anglais et français
 * This file contains the configuration variables of the logistics system.
 * Fichier contenant les variables de configuration du système de logistique.
 * Important note : All the classes names which inherits from the ones used in configuration variables will be also available.
 * Note importante : Tous les noms de classes dérivant de celles utilisées dans les variables de configuration seront aussi valables.
 */

/*
 * There are two ways to manage new objects with the logistics system. The first is to add these objects in the
 * folowing appropriate lists. The second is to create a new external file in the /addons_config/ directory,
 * according to the same scheme as the existing ones, and to add a #include at the end of this current file.
 * Deux moyens existent pour gérer de nouveaux objets avec le système logistique. Le premier consiste à ajouter
 * ces objets dans les listes appropriées ci-dessous. Le deuxième est de créer un fichier externe dans le répertoire
 * /addons_config/ selon le même schéma que ceux qui existent déjà, et d'ajouter un #include à la fin de ce présent fichier.
 */

/****** TOW WITH VEHICLE / REMORQUER AVEC VEHICULE ******/

/**
 * List of class names of (ground or air) vehicles which can tow towables objects.
 * Liste des noms de classes des véhicules terrestres pouvant remorquer des objets remorquables.
 */
R3F_LOG_CFG_remorqueurs =
[
    "V3S_Civ",
	"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"V3S_Open_TK_EP1",
	"UralCivil",
	"UralCivil2",
	"Ural_UN_EP1",
	"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Ural_CDF",
	"Kamaz",
	"MTVR_DES_EP1",
	"MTVR",
	"HMMWV_Armored",
	"KamazRefuel_DZ",
	"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ",
	"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ",
	"V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ",
	"LAV25_HQ",
	"BRDM2_HQ_Gue",
	"M113Ambul_TK_EP1",
	"M113Ambul_UN_EP1",
	"M1126_ICV_M2_EP1",
	"V3S_Reammo_TK_GUE_EP1",
	"V3S_Repair_TK_GUE_EP1",
	"V3S_Salvage_TK_GUE_EP1",
	"M1133_MEV_EP1",
	"Ikarus",
	"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"tractor",
	"Ural_ZU23_CDF",
	"M1A1_US_DES_EP1",
	"M1A2_US_TUSK_MG_EP1",
	"GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac",
	"SUV_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"SUV_Blue",
	"SUV_Charcoal",
	"SUV_Green",
	"SUV_Orange",
	"SUV_Pink",
	"SUV_Red",
	"SUV_Silver",
	"SUV_White",
	"SUV_Yellow",
	"SUV_Camo",
	"HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1_DZE",
	"HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE",
	"LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZE",
	"LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE",
	"UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE",
	"GAZ_Vodnik_DZE",
	"GAZ_Vodnik_DZE",
	"Pickup_PK_GUE_DZE",
	"Pickup_PK_INS_DZE",
	"ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE",
	"Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE",
	"Offroad_DSHKM_Gue_DZE"
];

/**
 * List of class names of towables objects.
 * Liste des noms de classes des objets remorquables.
 */
R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_remorquables =
[
	"car_hatchback",
	"car_sedan",
	"datsun1_civil_1_open",
	"datsun1_civil_2_covered",
	"datsun1_civil_3_open",
	"GLT_M300_LT",
	"GLT_M300_ST",
	"GNT_C185",
	"GNT_C185C",
	"GNT_C185R",
	"GNT_C185U",
	"hilux1_civil_1_open",
	"hilux1_civil_2_covered",
	"hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1",
	"HMMWV_Ambulance",
	"HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1",
	"HMMWV_DES_EP1",
	"Lada1",
	"Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Lada2",
	"Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"LadaLM",
	"LandRover_CZ_EP1",
	"LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"S1203_ambulance_EP1",
	"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Skoda",
	"SkodaBlue",
	"SkodaGreen",
	"SkodaRed",
	"UAZ_CDF",
	"UAZ_INS",
	"UAZ_RU",
	"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1",
	"UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1",
	"VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Volha_1_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"VWGolf",
	"V3S_Civ",
	"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"V3S_Open_TK_EP1",
	"UralCivil",
	"UralCivil2",
	"Ural_UN_EP1",
	"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Ural_CDF",
	"Kamaz",
	"MTVR_DES_EP1",
	"MTVR",
	"HMMWV_Armored",
	"KamazRefuel_DZ",
	"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ",
	"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ",
	"LAV25_HQ",
	"BRDM2_HQ_Gue",
	"M113Ambul_TK_EP1",
	"M113Ambul_UN_EP1",
	"M1126_ICV_M2_EP1",
	"V3S_Reammo_TK_GUE_EP1",
	"V3S_Repair_TK_GUE_EP1",
	"M1133_MEV_EP1",
	"Ikarus",
	"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"tractor",
	"Ural_ZU23_CDF",
	"V3S_Gue",
	"V3S_RA_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE",
	"V3S_TK_EP1_DZE",
	"UralCivil_DZE",
	"UralCivil2_DZE",
	"KamazOpen_DZE",
	"HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1",
	"HMMWV_DZ",
	"SUV_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"SUV_Blue",
	"SUV_Charcoal",
	"SUV_Green",
	"SUV_Orange",
	"SUV_Pink",
	"SUV_Red",
	"SUV_Silver",
	"SUV_White",
	"SUV_Yellow",
	"SUV_Camo",
	"Pickup_PK_GUE"
];

/****** LIFT WITH VEHICLE / HELIPORTER AVEC VEHICULE ******/

/**
 * List of class names of air vehicles which can lift liftables objects.
 * Liste des noms de classes des véhicules aériens pouvant héliporter des objets héliportables.
 */
R3F_LOG_CFG_heliporteurs =
[
	"Mi17_Civilian_DZ",
	"CH_47F_EP1_DZE",
	"BAF_Merlin_HC3_D",
	"Mi17_DZE",
	"MV22_DZ",
	"UH1H_DZE",
	"UH1Y_DZE",
	"UH60M_EP1_DZE"
];

/**
 * List of class names of liftables objects.
 * Liste des noms de classes des objets héliportables.
 */
R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables =
[	
	"car_hatchback",
	"car_sedan",
	"datsun1_civil_1_open",
	"datsun1_civil_2_covered",
	"datsun1_civil_3_open",
	"GLT_M300_LT",
	"GLT_M300_ST",
	"GNT_C185",
	"GNT_C185C",
	"GNT_C185R",
	"GNT_C185U",
	"hilux1_civil_1_open",
	"hilux1_civil_2_covered",
	"hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1",
	"HMMWV_Ambulance",
	"HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1",
	"HMMWV_DES_EP1",
	"Lada1",
	"Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Lada2",
	"Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"LadaLM",
	"LandRover_CZ_EP1",
	"LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"S1203_ambulance_EP1",
	"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Skoda",
	"SkodaBlue",
	"SkodaGreen",
	"SkodaRed",
	"UAZ_CDF",
	"UAZ_INS",
	"UAZ_RU",
	"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1",
	"UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1",
	"VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Volha_1_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"VWGolf",
	"V3S_Civ",
	"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"V3S_Open_TK_EP1",
	"UralCivil",
	"UralCivil2",
	"Ural_UN_EP1",
	"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"Ural_CDF",
	"Kamaz",
	"MTVR_DES_EP1",
	"MTVR",
	"HMMWV_Armored",
	"KamazRefuel_DZ",
	"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ",
	"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ",
	"LAV25_HQ",
	"BRDM2_HQ_Gue",
	"M113Ambul_TK_EP1",
	"M113Ambul_UN_EP1",
	"M1126_ICV_M2_EP1",
	"V3S_Reammo_TK_GUE_EP1",
	"V3S_Repair_TK_GUE_EP1",
	"M1133_MEV_EP1",
	"Ikarus",
	"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"tractor",
	"Ural_ZU23_CDF",
	"V3S_Gue",
	"V3S_RA_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE",
	"V3S_TK_EP1_DZE",
	"UralCivil_DZE",
	"UralCivil2_DZE",
	"KamazOpen_DZE",
	"HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1",
	"HMMWV_DZ",
	"SUV_TK_CIV_EP1",
	"SUV_Blue",
	"SUV_Charcoal",
	"SUV_Green",
	"SUV_Orange",
	"SUV_Pink",
	"SUV_Red",
	"SUV_Silver",
	"SUV_White",
	"SUV_Yellow",
	"SUV_Camo",
	"Pickup_PK_GUE"
];

/****** LOAD IN VEHICLE / CHARGER DANS LE VEHICULE ******/

/*
 * This section use a quantification of the volume and/or weight of the objets.
 * The arbitrary referencial used is : an ammo box of type USVehicleBox "weights" 12 units.
 * Cette section utilise une quantification du volume et/ou poids des objets.
 * Le référentiel arbitraire utilisé est : une caisse de munition de type USVehicleBox "pèse" 12 unités.
 * Note : the priority of a declaration of capacity to another corresponds to their order in the tables.
 *   For example : the "Truck" class is in the "Car" class (see http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_CfgVehicles).
 *   If "Truck" is declared with a capacity of 140 before "Car". And if "Car" is declared after "Truck" with a capacity of 40,
 *   Then all the sub-classes in "Truck" will have a capacity of 140. And all the sub-classes of "Car", excepted the ones
 *   in "Truck", will have a capacity of 40.
 * Note : la priorité d'une déclaration de capacité sur une autre correspond à leur ordre dans les tableaux.
 *   Par exemple : la classe "Truck" appartient à la classe "Car" (voir http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_CfgVehicles).
 *   Si "Truck" est déclaré avec une capacité de 140 avant "Car". Et que "Car" est déclaré après "Truck" avec une capacité de 40,
 *   Alors toutes les sous-classes appartenant à "Truck" auront une capacité de 140. Et toutes les sous-classes appartenant
 *   à "Car", exceptées celles de "Truck", auront une capacité de 40.
 */

/**
 * List of class names of (ground or air) vehicles which can transport transportables objects.
 * The second element of the arrays is the load capacity (in relation with the capacity cost of the objects).
 * Liste des noms de classes des véhicules (terrestres ou aériens) pouvant transporter des objets transportables.
 * Le deuxième élément des tableaux est la capacité de chargement (en relation avec le coût de capacité des objets).
 */
R3F_LOG_CFG_transporteurs =
[
	["CH_47F_EP1_DZE", 150],
	["Mi17_DZE", 50],
	["Mi24_D_TK_EP1_DZ", 50],
	["Mi17_Civilian_DZ", 50],
	["MTVR_DES_EP1", 50],
	["MTVR", 50],
	["V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1", 50],
	["V3S_Open_TK_EP1", 50],
	["Ural_UN_EP1", 50],
	["Ural_TK_CIV_EP1", 50],
	["Ural_CDF", 50],
	["hilux1_civil_1_open", 25],
	["hilux1_civil_2_covered", 25],
	["hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1", 25],
	["datsun1_civil_1_open", 25],
	["datsun1_civil_2_covered", 25],
	["datsun1_civil_3_open", 25],
	["Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1", 25],
	["Pickup_PK_GUE", 25],
	["Pickup_PK_INS", 25],
	["Offroad_DSHKM_Gue", 25],
	["Pickup_PK_GUE", 25],
	["HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE", 25],
	["LandRover_CZ_EP1", 10],
	["LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE", 10],
	["LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZE", 10],
	["LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1", 10],
	["SUV_Green", 40],
	["SUV_Yellow", 40],
	["SUV_White", 40],
	["SUV_Silver", 40],
	["SUV_Red", 40],
	["SUV_Pink", 40],
	["SUV_Orange", 40],
	["SUV_Charcoal", 40],
	["SUV_Blue", 40],
	["ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE", 40],
	["SUV_Camo", 40],
	["Zodiac", 10],
	["RHIB", 25],
	["Fishing_Boat", 10],
	["HMMWV_Armored", 100],
	["KamazRefuel_DZ", 50],
	["MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ", 50],
	["UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ", 50],
	["V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ", 50],
	["M113Ambul_UN_EP1", 75],
	["M113Ambul_TK_EP1", 75],
	["BRDM2_HQ_Gue", 50],
	["LAV25_HQ", 100],
	["TowingTractor", 25],
	["UH1H_DZE", 75],
	["M1126_ICV_M2_EP1", 100],
	["SeaFox", 200],
	["BAF_Merlin_HC3_D", 100],
	["UH60M_EP1_DZE", 125],
	["BTR40_TK_GUE_EP1", 50],
	["BTR40_TK_INS_EP1", 50],
	["V3S_Reammo_TK_GUE_EP1", 75],
	["V3S_Repair_TK_GUE_EP1", 75],
	["V3S_Salvage_TK_GUE_EP1", 75],
	["MH60S", 75],
	["Ural_ZU23_CDF", 100]
];

/**
 * List of class names of transportables objects.
 * The second element of the arrays is the cost capacity (in relation with the capacity of the vehicles).
 * Liste des noms de classes des objets transportables.
 * Le deuxième élément des tableaux est le coût de capacité (en relation avec la capacité des véhicules).
 */
R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_transportables =
[
	["VWGolf", 100],
	["Lada1", 100],
	["Lada2", 100],
	["LadaLM", 100],
	["Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1", 100],
	["Skoda", 100],
	["SkodaGreen", 100],
	["SkodaRed", 100],
	["SkodaBlue", 100],
	["car_sedan", 100],
	["car_hatchback", 100],
	["policecar", 100],
	["ATV_CZ_EP1", 50],
	["ATV_US_EP1", 50],
	["Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1", 25],
	["M1030_US_DES_EP1", 25],
	["TT650_Civ", 25],
	["TT650_Ins", 25],
	["TT650_TK_CIV_EP1", 25],
	["MMT_Civ", 25],
	["Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1", 25],
	["Barrels", 15],
	["USVehicleBox_EP1", 10],
	["USSpecialWeaponsBox", 5],
	["TKSpecialWeapons_EP1", 5],
	["BAF_BasicAmmunitionBox", 5],
	["M2StaticMG", 25],
	["SearchLight", 25],
	["SearchLight_CDF", 25],
	["SearchLight_Gue", 25],
	["KORD_high_UN_EP1", 25],
	["DSHKM_TK_GUE_EP1", 25],
	["KORD_UN_EP1", 25],
	["M2HD_mini_TriPod_US_EP1", 25]
];

/****** MOVABLE-BY-PLAYER OBJECTS / OBJETS DEPLACABLES PAR LE JOUEUR ******/

/**
 * List of class names of objects moveables by player.
 * Liste des noms de classes des objets transportables par le joueur.
 */
R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_deplacables =
[
	"MMT_Civ",
	"Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1",
	"Barrels",
	"USSpecialWeaponsBox",
	"USVehicleBox_EP1",
	"TKSpecialWeapons_EP1",
	"BAF_BasicAmmunitionBox",
	"M2StaticMG",
	"SearchLight",
	"SearchLight_CDF",
	"SearchLight_Gue",
	"KORD_high_UN_EP1",
	"DSHKM_TK_GUE_EP1",
	"KORD_UN_EP1",
	"M2HD_mini_TriPod_US_EP1"
];

/*
 * List of files adding objects in the arrays of logistics configuration (e.g. R3F_LOG_CFG_remorqueurs)
 * Add an include to the new file here if you want to use the logistics with a new addon.
 * Liste des fichiers ajoutant des objets dans les tableaux de fonctionnalités logistiques (ex : R3F_LOG_CFG_remorqueurs)
 * Ajoutez une inclusion vers votre nouveau fichier ici si vous souhaitez utilisez la logistique avec un nouvel addon.
 */
//#include "addons_config\ACE_OA_objects.sqf"
//#include "addons_config\BAF_objects.sqf"
//#include "addons_config\arma2_CO_objects.sqf"

The tow and load options show,  but nothing happens when they are selected

scratch that, it does allow me to tow, it just doesn't give any notification that the towing/ loading option has been selected successfully. Like after selecting tow it would say "now select the vehicle to attach to" or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

5 "" !"FunctionsManager" !"Shot" !"z_doctor" !"z_hunter" !"z_new_villager1" !"z_new_villager2" !"z_new_villager3" !"z_new_villager4" !"z_new_worker1" !"z_new_worker2" !"z_new_worker3" !"z_new_worker4" !"z_policeman" !"z_priest" !"z_soldier_heavy" !"z_soldier_pilot" !"z_soldier" !"z_suit1" !"z_suit2" !"z_teacher" !"z_villager1" !"z_villager2" !"z_villager3" !"z_worker1" !"z_worker2" !"z_worker3" !"zZombie_Base"  !"BAF_Merlin_DZE" !"AH6X_DZ" !"CH_47F_EP1_DZE" !"Mi17_Civilian_DZ" !"Mi17_DZE" !"UH1H_DZE" !"UH1Y_DZE" !"UH60M_EP1_DZE" !"Mi24_D_TK_EP1" !"MV22_DZ" !"Fishing_Boat" !"ArmoredSUV_PMC" !"ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE" !"ATV_CZ_EP1" !"ATV_CZ_EP1" !"ATV_US_EP1" !"ATV_US_EP1" !"BAF_ATV_D" !"BAF_Offroad_D" !"BAF_Offroad_W" !"car_hatchback" !"car_sedan" !"datsun1_civil_1_open" !"datsun1_civil_2_covered" !"datsun1_civil_3_open" !"Fishing_Boat" !"GAZ_Vodnik" !"GAZ_Vodnik_DZE" !"GAZ_Vodnik_HMG" !"GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac" !"hilux1_civil_1_open" !"hilux1_civil_2_covered" !"hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1" !"HMMWV" !"HMMWV_Ambulance" !"HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_Ambulance_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_Armored" !"HMMWV_Avenger" !"HMMWV_Avenger_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DZ" !"HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE" !"HMMWV_M1151_M2_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M2" !"HMMWV_M998_crows_M2_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M998_crows_MK19_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1_DZE" !"HMMWV_MK19" !"HMMWV_MK19_DES_EP1" !"Ikarus" !"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Lada1" !"Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Lada2" !"Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"LadaLM" !"LandRover_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_MG_TK_EP1" !"LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE" !"LandRover_MG_TK_INS_EP1" !"LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZE" !"LandRover_SPG9_TK_EP1" !"LandRover_SPG9_TK_INS_EP1" !"LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1" !"M6_EP1" !"MMT_Civ" !"MMT_USMC" !"MTVR" !"MTVR_DES_EP1" !"MtvrSupply_DES_EP1" !"Offroad_DSHKM_Gue" !"Offroad_DSHKM_Gue_DZE" !"Offroad_DSHKM_Ins" !"Offroad_SPG9_Gue" !"PBX" !"Pickup_PK_GUE" !"Pickup_PK_GUE_DZE" !"Pickup_PK_INS" !"Pickup_PK_INS_DZE" !"Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE" !"policecar" !"RHIB" !"RHIB2Turret" !"S1203_ambulance_EP1" !"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1" !"SeaFox" !"Skoda" !"SkodaBlue" !"SkodaGreen" !"SkodaRed" !"Smallboat_1" !"Smallboat_2" !"SUV_Blue" !"SUV_Camo" !"SUV_Charcoal" !"SUV_Green" !"SUV_Orange" !"SUV_Pink" !"SUV_PMC" !"SUV_Red" !"SUV_Silver" !"SUV_TK_CIV_EP1" !"SUV_TK_EP1" !"SUV_UN_EP1" !"SUV_White" !"SUV_Yellow" !"TowingTractor" !"tractor" !"UAZ_AGS30_CDF" !"UAZ_AGS30_INS" !"UAZ_AGS30_RU" !"UAZ_AGS30_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_CDF" !"UAZ_INS" !"UAZ_MG_CDF" !"UAZ_MG_INS" !"UAZ_MG_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE" !"UAZ_RU" !"UAZ_SPG9_INS" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1" !"VWGolf" !"Zodiac"

updated version for your setpos.txt in BE filters just finished it last night...will work for latest epoch / overpoch filters

• 1 month later...