I search Convoy Mission for Epoch

freakystyle

i made something like this not long ago, im just working out the bugs now and i will release it

its a convoy consiting of 4 vehicles  (usually 2 armed and 2 unarmed) + 15 ai to man and protect them ... vehicles can be configured easy aswell

it will require you to already have vampires mission system already installed tho ... but installation for either is quite easy

for now i have made routes for cherno and napf, however i plan to in the near future add some kinde of road recognition system to generate random routes, but for now this will have to do.

i decided the loot will be inside the vehicles and not in a crate after the mission, so no blowing them up and yes there is a hint in the corner when mission starts or ends, kinda like the wasteland missions, however i put a bit more time into this and im currently trying to fix the stupid bug where the rest of the vehicles still move on after getting attacked and some vehicles cannot move anymore (resulting in an impossible/bugged mission that does/can not end).

Hey Thanks Eugene

I have a one question. The mission is displayed on a monitor right side? Is that possible? :rolleyes:

May be i do not understand you right, but may be this is answer:

Mission map markers are follow to convoy leader, usual it is first vehicle in convoy.

Also  each of vehicle cargo may be filled by any weapons and other stuff. And any vehicle may have any type : Land, Air, Sea. I mean - you can create convoy with (for example) 5  land vehicles (URAL or SUV or other land )  and   last vehicle - Mi17 or other hellicopter,   When convoy starts - hellicopter will be patrol the convoy  (and they will be armed and dangerous :) )

also convoy may contain any quantity of vehicles.