Vilayer uses a live sync system to allow you to chose what version of the mod to install. The down side to this is you have to wait for them to release the update before you can sync it. For new users this is great as its a simple way to update but for those of you that either know more of what your doing or don't want to wait here is how to do a manual update and save waiting for Vilayer to release it.
Programs you will need to complete this are:
1) FTP program
2) PBO program
I am not including any instructions on how to use FTP or PBO’s as if you don’t know how to use either of these then you should stay with using live sync. Also to allow compatibility with future updates, I will be calling the server and client folders simply server and client and not including a version number. These instructions are also for Chernarus only. If you wish to use another map the instructions will be practically the same, just change step 3 to the map you want to use.
Firstly you will need the latest Epoch server and client files. These can be downloaded of the Epoch website. Once you have downloaded these files to your pc follow these steps to update your server manually.
1) Extract both the server and client files to your local computer.
2) Decompile the dayz_server.pbo file found in server\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons.
3) Rename %PREFIX% to %PBOPREFIX%
4) Upload these files to vilayercodecustom/dayz_epoch on your server.
5) Upload all files from server\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus to vilayercodecustom/missions/epoch.chernarus
6) Delete the @dayz_epoch folder from your server and upload the new one from the client files.
7) Upload all files from server\instance_11_Chernarus\BattlEye to #######_MasterConfiguration/BattlEye where ####### is your username.
8) Restart your server
This should be your server updated manually to the latest version. Now all you have to do is update your pc using Dayz Commander or however you prefer to do it.
I take no responsibility for the above instructions, I am simply sharing what Vilayer has told me.