[OLD] JAEM - Just another Evac-Chopper Mod v1.4 (Updated 06/14/2014) ** OUT OF DATE **

OtterNas3

soooo what happens on server restart?

I also would like to know if this is restart-persistent! If so, awesome. If not, still aesome!

What should happen on restart?

The Player Evac-Field is stored to the Database and is tied to the playerUID and not the characterID, so he will be the owner of it until you stop hosting your server, wipe your database, or the player decides to remove it by making it at another position!

BE KICK: at waypointstatements.log -- Condition RemoteExec Restriction #0 ["true", ""] [17:31 group, 1] 

How to fix this? Also using infistar antihack do i need to add anything there for whitelist this script?

Sorry had a hard day and it was very late, i forgot to mention the BattlEye filter part...

You need to these 3 filter files:

remoteexec.txt

waypointcondition.txt

waypointstatement.txt

In each file go to the end of the first line make a "space" and add these:

!"["true", ""]"

BE KICK: at waypointstatements.log -- Condition RemoteExec Restriction #0 ["true", ""] [17:31 group, 1] 

How to fix this? Also using infistar antihack do i need to add anything there for whitelist this script?

For Antihacks, I believe you need to add the following to the Action whitelist:

s_player_evacCall,s_player_makeEvacChopper,s_player_clearEvacChopper

**** This post has been updated with a new action (s_player_clearEvacChopper) to whitelist as well. ****

**** Updated: Feb 9, 2014. ****

Edited by Glenn

For Antihacks, I believe you need to add the following to the Action whitelist:

s_player_evacCall,s_player_makeEvacChopper,

Im not sure if Antihacks needs whitelisting of the waypoint condition, waypoint statements and the remoteexec too.

Not familiar with InfiStar and dont want to be...

Awesome stuff, Otter  :)

Thanks man ^^

This is cool. I will be adding it for sure.

would it be possible to make it so you have to pop smoke where the helicopter has to land and this makes a invisiable landing pad rather then 'building' a landing pad? Also the requirement of a radio to call the helicopter?

Thanks sorry I didn't see the post above before I typed in.. but how to charge more than 1 brief for it? Thanks.

//Check if he has a Briefcase to pay for the Evac-Chopper
//If not exit script
_hasBriefcase = ("ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz" in _magazinesPlayer);
if (!_hasBriefcase) then {
	systemChat("Making a Evac-Chopper costs 1 Full Briefcase - You dont have one - Sorry!");
	s_player_makeEvacChopper = -1;
	breakOut "exit";

I did it like this but it didn't work

This is cool. I will be adding it for sure.

would it be possible to make it so you have to pop smoke where the helicopter has to land and this makes a invisiable landing pad rather then 'building' a landing pad? Also the requirement of a radio to call the helicopter?

I had the idea of Radio needed first, but this Evac-Chopper should be callable when you died and respawns, you dont have a Radio then ^^

Smoke for landing Pad marker could be possible, but also, on respawn. no smoke grenade, no evac!

If you want to just be able to use this when full equipped, with radio, smoke nade and stuff, why you need a Evac? ^^

Idea behind this script is to get use of it when you die and respawn or when you get ripped off your vehicle somewhere in the nomans land.

It would be possible to modify it for the use of Radio and stuff, if you REALLY want it, gimme a shout with a PM.

Awesome script and easy to install. Thanks creator.

Your welcome ;)

Thanks sorry I didn't see the post above before I typed in.. but how to charge more than 1 brief for it? Thanks.

//Check if he has a Briefcase to pay for the Evac-Chopper
//If not exit script
_hasBriefcase = ("ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemBriefcase100oz" in _magazinesPlayer);
if (!_hasBriefcase) then {
	systemChat("Making a Evac-Chopper costs 1 Full Briefcase - You dont have one - Sorry!");
	s_player_makeEvacChopper = -1;
	breakOut "exit";

I did it like this but it didn't work

This would obviously not work ^^

Another guy asked me same thing on a PM and i already send him the needed changes, gimme some minutes and i will finish a version 1.1 with configurable price, i was just to lazy to do it in the first shootout

Radio and smoke just adds to the realism and can easily be added to the spawn loot.

have sent you a pm 

I dont like start loadouts whatsoever, specially the radio is used for many other things on my server and costs 1 Briefcase on the traders. Cant give em away for free ^^

I'm almost finished with v1.1, stay tuned!

Possible bug?

I set up an evac chopper. Tested it, is evacuated me fine. Then I died and spawned fresh there were no call evac menu until I got into any vehicle.

When I get out from ANY vehicle (cars or bykes) the call evac-chopper menu appears and chopper works. How can I fix it? 

Possible bug?

I set up an evac chopper. Tested it, is evacuated me fine. Then I died and spawned fresh there were no call evac menu until I got into any vehicle.

When I get out from ANY vehicle (cars or bykes) the call evac-chopper menu appears and chopper works. How can I fix it? 

Weird behaviour i will have a look at it for v1.1, will be ready in a few minutes