#1 az_mick

az_mick

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

IP: 66.187.65.139:2302

TS3: dayz.mvxhosting.com

Our Website: http://dayz.mvxhosting.com

If you've been looking for an Epoch server for you and your squad, you've stumbled across one of the nastiest ones. PVP orientated, this server is built on the blood of the fallen and several other bodily fluids the bandits have left behind. Feel like you've got what it takes to make it, load up the squad and get to the killing already.

Features:

- Customized DayZ Bandit AI 

For serious, these guys are some evil bastards. Picture your normal DayZ player,  shooting first and tea bagging you later. Yep, thats the AI on this server. And they aren't you typical AI that wander around and are easy to kill. These lil shits are accurate as hell and wander around in groups, shooting just about everything they see in the suck hole. Get lucky enough to survive an encounter and you might be in store for a a pile of gold... or perhaps a briefcase.

- 750+ Vehicle Spawns (350 spawn locations, but the server will keep them filled)

Yes, yes, yes... expect to find a metric shot ton of vehicles scattered throughout the land. Everything standard you've come to expect and ultimately sell, because we all know you want a GPK or armored SUV, you will find here. Also, if you survive the journey to the NWAF, and are lucky enough to get past the AI that patrol it, you may get a chance at finding a fighter jet or attack helicopter. Make your enemies piss their pants when you do a Maverick fly by. 

- DayZ Mission System Rebuilt for Epoch (Custom Loot)

A work in progress, events will spawn up around the map, filled with medical supplies, special vehicles (and not so  special ones), a stockpile of weaponry, or maybe just some building supplies. But oh yeah, those AI I mentioned before will be guarding that shit like a Hurley in Lost.

- Body Guards (Needs Radio to Summon)

Equip a radio, and for the price of a few 1oz gold bars, you can get your own AI bodyguards. These guys are built on the same platform the bandit AI's are on and shoot to kill (if you tell them to). They aren't the brightest guys, but they will keep you safe from zombies, AI, and other players. 

- Custom Tow/Lift (Real World Values, cant lift a C130 with a Mozzy)

Do you enjoy rolling up on a vehicle, getting out, and twoing that shit? Ya, me neither. With our server, all you have to do is roll up, move the mouse wheel, select tow, and drive off. Hell, half of the time I don;t even need to stop the vehicle. And to top that, if you are being chased and can survive the attack, flip a bitch and steal you're attackers vehicle. Hell, you can even do it while they're driving.

- Self Bloodbag

Does this need an explanation?

- Auto Refuel

Yep... running empty? Roll up, fill Up, and get away!

- AI Heli Patrols

Yeah, someone taught these bastards how to fly. They roll around in every type of aircraft allowed in the game (jets are the exception) and they must be living off of Red Bull and daddy issues, cause they fire without warning and even when you happen to take them down, the bastards eject and once they land.. forget it.

- Server Events With Prizes

Weekly events are held by the admin team. Tank battles, heli races, search and destroy, you name it. Prizes are varied but include just about anything you can think of.

- 30 Days Till Decay on buildings

Yes, all good things must die eventually, and yes that includes your beloved base. No need to worry though. You'll have 30 days to manage and upkeep your home away from home. Side note... If you build it out of wood, I'm gonna eat your base for dinner and I hope you don't own a black light.

- Custom Map Edits Including New Trader City and NWAF update

The server owner and his team have added some custom locations to this map and spruced up a couple of old favorites.  

- Trader City Safe Zones with no backpack stealing

Yep... no more pesky assholes jacking your shit when you're trying to buy stuff.

- Donator Perks 

Give a little, get a lot. Give a ton and play tummy sticks with the admins.

- Custom Debug Menu

Do I really need to explain this?

- Take Clothes

Strip your enemies naked and defile their corpses.

- Gut Players (For Humanity Debuff)

Eat your enemies remains. Start at the ass for all I care.

- Active Admins and Moderators

The admins/mods on this are pretty chill. They aren't the whiny bitchy kind that roll back to get their stuff back or use ESP to find you.

- Building Snaping

Have OCD? You're prayers have been answered. Your building pieces can now snap together at will or you can do it the old fashioned way and spend your days constantly checking, rechecking, and triple checking your alignment.

- Helicopter Evac

Have some spare gold? you can use your radio to call in an evac helicopter to take you where ever you wanna go.

Modular building spawning now ahead on server start, vehicles spawning after it.

Yep.. no more worrying about your rooftop helicopter falling through your base on restart and destroying all your precious trophies.

This server is constantly evolving and new tools of destruction are always being added. Come for the killing, stay for base building. And if you happen to come across my base, I hope you like tube steak, cause I'm gonna ram it down your throat.

#2 az_mick

az_mick

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

Ahh, forgot to mention. If you are a streamer, this server was built with you in mind. Stream snipers/stalkers are dealt with quickly. Also, if you plan on joining us, message the admin online and they will get you and each of your squad members setup with a welcome package to help you get the ball rolling.

#3 az_mick

az_mick

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

Care packages are now fully setup for all streamers who wish to join the server. Contact Mystic or Karhan in-game and/or TS to get setup.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DayZ Epoch, Custom DayZ Epoch Server, Epoch Server, Fortune Hunters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users