epoch bunker script

kiel367

Question

The video I saw with DevilDog was a bunker building up top a blackout and a tp to a building somewhere that represents the inside of said bunker. Does anyone know the building name they used? I am looking for it but so far no luck.

All we would really need are some buildings or structures that can be made to look like bunkers, then create the script. The hardest part of all this is finding the building class name that was used and/or creating locations to tp to from a bunker prop building, which is already known.

Anyone? Building name?

Did you see the post above?

Yeah, the Bunker Prop (Bunker to port from) is already known... your "bunker" is not the same building as I saw in the video (Its in Richies post). Your bunker looks like a warehouse building or something built out of pre-made objects. I am not bagging on it, just pointing out that it is not what I was referring to. In the video there is a very cool structure they used with lots of rooms and hallways leading to different areas... it actually looks like a bunker. THAT is the building *I* would love to find to use.

EDIT**

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15180

I think this is where they got the building from in the video.

Class names from pbo

Buildings:

Land_MBG_Killhouse_1
Land_MBG_Shoothouse_1

Parts you can use to construct larger/custom buildings:

Land_MBG_Cinderwall_5
Land_MBG_Cinderwall_5_Corner
Land_MBG_Cinderwall_2p5
Land_mbg_cinderwall_5_low
Land_MBG_Cinderwall_5dam
Land_MBG_Cinderwall_5_WoodDoor
Land_MBG_Cinderwall_5_SteelDoor
Land_MBG_Cinderwall_5_Gate
Land_MBG_Woodplanks

I get fps lag everywhere with fraps on and my quad core :p

Those are land_pier buildings.

The code lock mechanism is the same as epoch's changed to work for a custom function.

The bunker position on the map and code for the door are dynamic. Still havent finished the code for them 100%. But the idea is that the bunker will spawn in random location every week. And the code for it will be given to players that have achieved something...like after 100 zombie kills to prove they are worth going into the bunker or something.

Thanks (not) to the epoch team for not releasing a custom sql hive.dll i had to resort to other ways of getting date and bunker coordinates for the script to work.

Tons of work was put into all this and its not ready yet