Spawn Nacked after Relog

He-Man

Hi,

have others also the Problem, that after Relog / Restart the players spawn without any gear?

Checked the Database entries and all seems to be ok. Means, the Player leadout is safed in the Database.

In EPOCH_server_loadPlayer.sqf I added in the last line before true this:

diag_log format ["%1,%2,%3", Backpack _newplyr, Vest _newplyr, Uniform _newplyr];

In the Server logs, it seems all to be ok.

It shows me the clothes, that the Server has added to the new player, that I had before relog.

But I'm nacked...

I have tried all. Also Vanilla install and fresh database.

Any ideas?

rpt log is okay!

The Problem is not on every connect. Only sometimes.

Players told me, that also sometimes the Bank Money was not saved...

As I wrote above, I inserted a log for the player inventory load and all seems okay in  EPOCH_server_loadPlayer.sqf. The steps after that are a bit too complex for me... :(

Wich version of windows do u use ?

We had some issues with the updated win10 (updated somewhere end of january)

Issues with the loading server time ,but wich is more enoying the in game menu .

open it and a 2 sec stutter fest hell if u want to redraw some money u calling to a remote place in the jungle of cambodia (sort of speak)

And with the elder version 1511 al is fine , goes for more games btw  MS did some real effort to screwup ( reminder 1511 all is ok !!!)

And with win7 no problems runs even better

And no to the OP we didnt spawn nude or just barely (why oh why my neighbourette was in also :wub:)

All gear in place even the damage while i tried to hugg a yellow guy with no arms

(as advise always start a update soley from sources given as 'is' )

I did not change the revive code so that should not have changed since the previous patch. But it is a similar type of function server creates unit and then player switches to the unit. In my testing of 0.3.7 on Arma dev branch I noticed issues loosing my gear on login. It was due to the server sending the incorrect magazine count. (This used to work in most cases) 

The current login fsm just simply waits for the object to be not null and that seemed to work fine but that does not mean the netcode has propagated the data to the player and if you selectplayer to soon it looses everything.

I have reworked the login system a bit more to add a global "SETUP" variable check that may have solved the issue. Please give this a test using the experimental branch files here: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/archive/experimental.zip

Replace your a3_epoch_server.pbo and your mpmission files as the changes client side are being loaded via the mission file so we are still compatible with 0.3.7.