If map can use with Epoch it look good.

asremix

Seems like the map has some small issues with terrain textures in the distance. I'm looking into it now. But if it's not a public released map without dayz we probably can't use it.

Seems with a recent update he's addressed the ground texture issue. I'm downloading it now.

• 1 month later...

My map ist created an designed for Epoch and i hope it will be used for Epoch. You can feel free to use the Map for Your Mod. I have Problems to made the Serverfiles. BornPI help me a lot, but the Traders etc. will not work. So, will you help? 

I wanted to post about my map here for a long time, but my Acc. was banned automaticaly.

Is there a section on this forum to post new Maps?

Regards

Axle a couple of posts up, is one of the epoch developers.

I'm sure they'd welcome another map onboard no problemo :)

He already asked if they could use it for epoch in the above post ^^

Maybe PM him?

To be successful the map needs to be packaged as a mod and put on dayz commander.

If you have to download it from armaholic or something else, it won't become popular in my opinion.

Only cause people are too lazy or stupid to do things manually :(

Although Josh is usually good at supporting mods, I've not seen a proper package be ignored, except for Rmod

Hello,

the actual Version of the map is only to preview and bughunting. 

I have written to the DayZ Commander Devs, but i think, they ignore me ;-)

At the moment, i have problems to make a right Mod package. Wich files must be in the package to work with Epoch? 

My self created PBO is  clear, but must the following PBO files in the Package? 

- ASC_EU_Lights

- csj_gyroac

- dayz

- dayz_anim

- dayz_code

- dayz_communityassets

- dayz_epoch

- dayz_epoch_b

- dayz_equip

- dayz_sfx

- dayz_vehicles

- dayz_weapons

- gdtmod_grass

- glt_m300t

- gnt_c185

- jetskiyanahui

- MAP_EU

- pook_h13

- st_bunnyhop

- st_collision

- st_evasive 

If i delete one of these PBO , the map will not work. Other maps running with Epoch haven't those files on the Nitrado Server but running well.

In my config.cpp is no PBO,  only in the mission.pbo. 

Is there a better way to made the Mod package smaler? 

regards

falconsan

Hello,

i am glad to hear, that you will support my map. You are absolutly allowed to use my map.

At the moment, i work at the third big city and i will release the 1.06 tomorrow, so if i can fix the  the last tricky bug.

The 1.06 is the last BETA and i hope to release the final so fast as i can. Bugs after final release can be fixed with updates.

I am working completly alone at this map, so i am sorry for  the waiting time between my releases and a big sorry for my bad english.  

Regards

falconsan

Just had a look around and i like this map, really nice with valleys and hills, some roads are odd as they lead to nowhere

One snag i have found is the lack of petrol stations, I never seen a single one so refueling vehicles will be tricky and you will need to have off-road vehicles or at least use the off-road upgrades

Overall though i liked it, should make a good Epoch map but it won't suit PvP servers, too many roads and the huge map will make player encounters rare.

Some new screen shots i took :

2hmn97p.png

33m0ti0.png

10s9iyp.png

xaxe2h.png

2cq1t06.png

n728.png

t0s181.png

Hello,

yes, the map is a littlebit tricky refueling cars and aircrafts. But it is wanted! My Map is designed for survive in Epoch and PvP is the 2nd mission goal. The size of the map is for 40, 60 or more players on map. :)

You can refuel at all petroltanks, petrolwaggons and petrolstations. Petrolstations are in Fahrenbrecht, Meschede and Arnsberg and some transportation Corp. in the industrials have refuelingstations, you must only find them. The petrolstations are wanted rare, so that you want to refueling your vehicle, it can be to met Bandids or friendly players fighting for petrol.   :)

At this moment, the version 1.06 will be compiled and and  uploaded. It takes aprox. 8 hrs. I will post it here, if the Upload ready.

In 1.06 a new big City will be included and the petrolstations.

Here some Pictures from the Industrial/Trainyard of the new City Arnsberg

epoch_sauerland01.jpg

epoch_sauerland02.jpg

epoch_sauerland03.jpg

epoch_sauerland04.jpg

EDIT: Some roads or aggricultural roads are going into nowhere. Thats wanted, because in reallife some aggricultural roads are going to nowhere. Its tricky, like: Going hours over a roughroad to see.... fuck, there is nothing. :)

regards

falconsan