Looking for working server files including heli patrols

maaaaark

Anyone want to share their server files and scripts for a server that has missions, ai heli patrols etc?

I have a server working with the following:

blackmarket trader

missions

automatic earplug

But I cant for the life of me get this working with battleye so I have the server passworded with battleye disabled.

I have my own infistar licence.

I know its a long shot to ask someone to share their server files and addon scripts etc, but thought it was worth a try as I can open the server up for the community. Currently about 10 people playing on there at the moment.

South African based server.

You may be better requesiting help with your particular issues, rather than someones server files. I would be very surprised if someone would just hand them to you after probably much time configuring and fine tuning.

A3EAI is a great script which can offer heli patrols and ground patrols.

Anyone want to share their server files and scripts for a server that has missions, ai heli patrols etc?

I have a server working with the following:

blackmarket trader

missions

automatic earplug

But I cant for the life of me get this working with battleye so I have the server passworded with battleye disabled.

I have my own infistar licence.

I know its a long shot to ask someone to share their server files and addon scripts etc, but thought it was worth a try as I can open the server up for the community. Currently about 10 people playing on there at the moment.

South African based server.

Fums by horbin or A3EAI by Face are perfect for your requests.

Fums is all inclusive with many many options to add onto the server.

A3EAI is more of a random AI land car and air addon.

a3eai is awesome i agree, but the fuMs i have not been able to test as the test server im using is on gtx gaming which, after talking with them i found out im unable to setup a headless client unless i had a dedi server with them. i modified the mission.sqm and edited the config.cfg, pointed the hc to my own pc where i ran the hc client. but no matter what i do, it will not connect to gtx gaming.

Thank you for all the replies.

BE had issues with just a vanilla epoch server. Players got kicked when looting or opening doors.

I will read up on the scripts that you have mentioned thank you!

We are doing the server over with 0.3.1.0 and will start from scratch, hopefully I can get BE working then!

maaaaark Sounds like you are new to all this? The thing with BE is every script you add will have BE filters you have to add. Or the other thing you can do is for those kicks you get add a 3 to the line I think that tells it to log but not kick. There is also a guide on BE in the script section of the forum telling you all you need to know. It all seems hard till you start doing it. After the first couple things you add it gets easy real fast. Look at A3AI to start installs real easy and if you make a mistake in the configs it goes back to default for that config option. This makes it real hard to mess it up. I say this because over the last 6 months I have started doing all of this. This after almost a year before it seeking others help with it all. Also I dont know what company you get your server through but Vert Hosting is really good at helping you with any issues you run into. Also you can pay them to do the install of scripts which for most is less than 10 US dollars. Once they install look it over and ask questions about how they did it. This is how I learned all this stuff, now though I am not writing my own script I have an understanding of how to do most of the install work. Personally I disabled BE and use just Infistar after research and knowing I have a low population server I feel sure that I will be fine.

I hope all this helps you. Also as others here said try to do the install if you hit a problem ask in the forum thread for that script and or read through chances are someone had that issue if not one of these more skilled guys will help you. I have seen guys go on for pages in the forum helping someone get a script working right.

Good luck.