please can anyone help ?!?!

scrote

hey sorry for my noobness but im new to this and iv come to a brick wall, i got all my scripts working on my server but just today i made changes to my init.sqf and for some reason some scripts aren't showing up anymore and if one does another one wont, im not sure if theyre ment to be in some sort of order or what but ill attach my init.sqf to the post if anyone can tell me whats wrong with it ill be eternally grateful. 

init.txt

First things first, there is no need to have three if (!isDedicated) then {, merge those. Second, take all of your execVM's at the top and put them at the very bottom after the client scripts. Also, look in your report log and see what the problem could be. The log is very good at helping you zero in on what issues you may or may not be having.

Thanks dude, I'm new to this so any advice I get I appreciate immensely, most of what I've done so far has been read up on stuff or trial and error, iv looked in the log but it doesn't really say much that i can use. ill have another look now and make sure i didn't miss anything. .