[Release] Sector Addon 0.5.0 - Framework for StaticMission (Millitarize area, Taviana Sector B) rewiten august 2015

Suppe

Sector Addon
Completely new and/or rewritten on August 2015
Version 0.5.0  by GBR Suppe

What is the Sector Addon ?
A Missionframework to create your own Zone/Area/Sector with AI. Like the good old Arma2 Origins Sector B.
So you can easily create your own unique Zone/Area/Sector. So you have plenty of opportunities.

Features:
- Easy setup and Configuration
- Millitarize, Zone/Area/Sector with AI
- Spawn easily AI Group's, Helicopter's, Vehicles's, StaticVehicle's, StaticMG's, StaticAI's on every Position you want
- Create easily a Lootbox or Mapmarker on every Position you want

Download:
https://github.com/GBR-Suppe/Sector-Addon-Master

Installation and Settings:
1.0     Open the sector_config.sqf in the "a3_epoch_sector" folder

2.0     Open the sector_positions.sqf in the "a3_epoch_sector" folder

2.1        More info in the file itself (sector_config.sqf and sector_positions.sqf)

3.0     Pack the "a3_epoch_sector" folder into a .pbo (a3_epoch_sector.pbo) and copy the "a3_epoch_sector.pbo" into the "@epochhive/addons/" folder.

4.0     (Optional) Add Mapcontant in \a3_epoch_sector\mapcontant (Build with A3 3D Editor, export .sqf)
          *place Jammer to stop the Lootspawn and to stop player to build in the zone.*

Cooming Soon:
- A new simpleCache function
- A better Patrol Script (AI and Vehicles)
- A better fill Lootboxfunction

Coordiations helper:

Download the A3 3D editor in the Tools Section from the Epoch Forum (

)
Place a small Object like a Football on every Position you want.
If you are ready, just press "Main Menu", press "export .sqf" and save it, in this file you now have the perfect Coordiations [X, Z, Y]

Greetz GBR Suppe

It's not ignorance, it's just....well....what the hell is it exactly? As much as we all appreciate the work that goes into making mods/addons/scripts, and generous of you to release to the community....it might actually be an idea to explain what it is, and create an install process that might let people actually try it out.

Create 18 markers? OK...what kind of markers? What radius? Do they need text?Change the coords of the crate to what? What map is this for?

You see what I'm saying?

Updated with more Infos and blablabla.....

Thank you Suppe I understand now and although I already have what I like to think of as a Sector B I like your version of filling the buildings with ai as mine just patrol the open ground but having them in buildings sounds much more interesting I will look through this later when I have a bit more time.

I am grateful to you for releasing this though thanks again.

Great script and really great idea. I am going to install this on my test server first to have some fun with it before i push it to my actual game server. I noticed in the Sector_addon.pbo/mapcontent/sector.sqf it is only for Napf. If I am not concerned about the additional buildings do I have to change all the map coordinates in that file for the specific map I am running. In this case Chernarus. Or can I just comment out the sector.sqf without causing problems.

As a note I have already added several new houses and military buildings to the map, towns, countryside, etc..

the mapcontent is optional.... if you dont need more houses or buildings, just open the init and create "//" before call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\x\addons\Sector_addon\mapcontant\sector.sqf";

//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\x\addons\Sector_addon\mapcontant\sector.sqf";                                  .....so.....

Suppe,

I did just that to run it on my test server for chernarus and all I have to say is You are the Man!!!

I am loving this script. It gives you the option to turn an area into a military occupied zone. The guys I have on my server are going to love this. I am already using sem's missions and the A3's AI town invasions but I like all the options this gives you to set static zones. Great work and thanks for sharing.

@ cfkviper...... open my altis example, copy the markers there und paste it in your atlis mission..... or i create tomorrow a altis example with the epoch spawns, but tomorrow :D

@ classifield787 :D  have fun :D no problem..... u are welcome :D

@ cfkviper...... open my altis example, copy the markers there und paste it in your atlis mission..... or i create tomorrow a altis example with the epoch spawns, but tomorrow :D

That would be nice, thx for your help

i waiting for tomorrow ! ;-) nice Job