Snow/Fog Weather Conditions

SPIB0X

Is it possible through EPOCH development to have weather conditions that includes Snow or Fog? 

Would be unbelievably cool if after 1hr of ingame snow buildings and tree's became white capped and the ground layered with snow - and footprints were persistent...

And Fog would be amazing in Chernarus amongst the heavy tree lines...

Are these things Epoch Dev's have the power to introduce or does it need to come from BI and the ARMA engine itself? Are there any mods/plugins that help enable these?

Fog is no problem at all, snow on the ground can be like on Taviana on the map itself, dynamic snow on the floor and on the trees.... I guess it is not possible right now with the engine.

If you wanna see fog, join my DM40 Server, vote yourself for admin, go to parameter and choose you fog level ;). 25% is nice.

This is what I just found. Can this be implemented into EPOCH servers with ease?

The probleme with this fog is, it is client based, so every body can see the fog clouds different, so you think you are hided by a clouds, but the other player see you there without fog.

I tried it on our A2 Epoch server long time ago.