DayZ Epoch Department Store! (Selling from players to players)

All of your stuff looks awesome man, very nice work. Hopefully one day you'll release some of this.

My question about this department store.. will the players have to accept the sale?  In other words, Im hoping you put something in place so that other plays can't just buy your items off of your character without your consent.

It looks to me like you give stuff to the trader and nominate a price for that item. If a player buys the stuff from that trader, you automatically get the money for it. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.  

ah I wasn't able to watch the video really, I see. I dont think thats for me but I do like some of the other things he has there :)

It looks to me like you give stuff to the trader and nominate a price for that item. If a player buys the stuff from that trader, you automatically get the money for it. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.  

You are right but it looks a bit different.

If a player buys the stuff, you need to go to department store to take your money.

So it's not for player to player transactions? That would be cool if it could be made to do that. Let players trade between themselves and pay each other.

Yes it is! 

All players are allowed to setting up new items in department store.

When an another player buys it then the player who set this item up need to take his money for this item in department store menu.

Sorry but my english is not well enough and I think I used a wrong words in my department store menu like "Set up new item" 

I had in mind that you can add your items to the store and set the price of it.

Can you guys help me what I need to change rename buttons or whatever to do it more understandable?

Thanks!

Yes it is! 

All players are allowed to setting up new items in department store.

When an another player buys it then the player who set this item up need to take his money for this item in department store menu.

Sorry but my english is not well enough and I think I used a wrong words in my department store menu like "Set up new item" 

I had in mind that you can add your items to the store and set the price of it.

Can you guys help me what I need to change rename buttons or whatever to do it more understandable?

Thanks!

What I meant is that one player can walk up to another player and the two of them can start a transaction

all items set up by player are written in database like ["glock17_EP1","Tony","200","1","653326532375324","542412"] so whereever and however you open the menu of department store it always be the same.

I can do it like you mean, but I think that way is better.