Celle V2?

DarkSession

I suggest you get in contact with Mondalkb on the BI Forums and request it from the author directly,.  that is the only way you will ever see that map remade for ARMA3..

He released Celle V2 for Arma2OA way back in 2012, but it should work with AIATP, give it a bash and see :)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?132368-Celle-2

It is probably worth firing him a PM via BI forums, he might even be working on porting it, who knows...

wtf where did this Celle come from, I'd never heard of it until like a month ago..  Did it get popular after people started moving to A3?  Hopefully someone will port it, I'd like to see what all the hype is about.  Uninstalled A2 lol.

Threw up a test server.  It works....kinda.  Got some issues with Arma reading the map positions right though, despite the center pos and world size coords being correct.  There's a 'missing font' error when loading in (could be fixed by editing the map PBO).  Missions don't spawn in the right places (could probably be fixed by defining spawn zones), helis spawn off the map, vehicles spawn in groups (like in Bornholm)....    A lot of work would have to be done adding Arma 3 buildings so there's places for Epoch loot to spawn and traders to be placed.  There's only a small handful of buildings currently that allow Epoch loot events.  The Loot Spawner addon works well when I imported the building classes for Celle though, so that's a plus.  And probably the biggest annoyance for me, when you zoom out when viewing the map you get ghost images of roads and towns in places where they shouldn't be.  If you zoom in close enough it's fine, but if you're looking at the whole map zoomed out in game it looks really weird.

Threw up a test server.  It works....kinda.  Got some issues with Arma reading the map positions right though, despite the center pos and world size coords being correct.  There's a 'missing font' error when loading in (could be fixed by editing the map PBO).  Missions don't spawn in the right places (could probably be fixed by defining spawn zones), helis spawn off the map, vehicles spawn in groups (like in Bornholm)....    A lot of work would have to be done adding Arma 3 buildings so there's places for Epoch loot to spawn and traders to be placed.  There's only a small handful of buildings currently that allow Epoch loot events.  The Loot Spawner addon works well when I imported the building classes for Celle though, so that's a plus.  And probably the biggest annoyance for me, when you zoom out when viewing the map you get ghost images of roads and towns in places where they shouldn't be.  If you zoom in close enough it's fine, but if you're looking at the whole map zoomed out in game it looks really weird.

Interesting! I shall have to try this!