Where in gods name can I download sterben?

dzrealkiller

Hi, I am looking to add the AI bases, Sterben, 907, Verruckt, Smartes but I cant seem to find these anywhere, Google is NOT your friend while looking for these...

Do anyone know where to get these and what AI would be best to use?

sterben and verruckt are custom ones made for DFS. Area 907 / smartes were created by me. i used to script for that server you are talking about. Dreamfallhosting server 1. server 2 should be overpoch.

little history sterben and verrukt were made by GHOSTPHANTOM and updated by me. 907 was constructed by me which is my anniversary when i started dating my girlfriend which was sept 7th. smartes i created because they wanted another static AI base.

you can check out My servers at RGN #1 Epoch, RGN #2 Epoch both are chernarus and only have 1 of those which is my sterben renamed and re edited.

please contact me for further inquires 

best AI to use in sync with these is DZAI and if u are using missions and dont want database lag use DZGM or EMS. WAI will lag the crap out of the database for somereason. in sync with DZAI

b_560_95_1.png

port for server 1 is 2302 on DZC its 2303

b_560_95_1.png

port is actually 3302 for the Server 2 on DZC its 3303

[..] WAI will lag the crap out of the database for some reason. [...]

This sounds more like a setup/config error then a Wicked AI one.

I don't know why it lags out your database since it does not make any database calls unless you spawn in vehicles that are meant to be persistent (but even those have an eventhandler setup to only write when a player actually gets in a vehicle). If you start a help thread or post some of your findings we might figure out why it isn't working for you.

Wicked AI actually has a small framework that helps administrators setting up static missions more easily.