is VERT02 dying?

=BS=Logan

Well i played on this server before and i always noticed strange things happen but now i see 6-8 people online and NO veichles and NO way to find them nor a single heli.

yesterday i logged and found those 5 overgeared campering west spawn...one tried to kill me with a sledgehammer but wasn't able to do it (smart people indeed).

So what's up?

This is the problem with having too many servers, some simply won't get populated. 

It's like with DayZ-mod, hundreds or thousands of empty servers because everybody wants one.

Server hosts are happy that people spend cash on them, but finding a good server in that mess is hard.

Personally I wish the harsh regulations currently employed for running an Epoch server would stay, there's too much crap out there that dilutes and ruins people's impression of the mod.

Yeah, fisk, i can really quote ur post and i can add the following:

"This is the problem with having too many servers, some simply won't get populated." or "some WERE populated at start, people simply grabbed every veichle in the map and sold or destroyed it, and then ,when no one remained, they simpy logged for another server"

we need to do something in this direction, we need to do something for the people who DON'T KNOW what "playing a survival game like this" means.

i don't know what but i'm pretty experienced in those kind of games/mod to say that THIS is the problem.

if i play EPOCH, BREAKING POINT, RUST etc. i'm not playing BETTLEFIELD or CALL OF DUTY!! you can't simply go around the map and BURN all the f*****g hell down or just shot people randomly or just camper spawnpoints...this is not what those games are meant for.

let's do something for the people and not for the game, the game itself it's just fine as it is. 

Well Verto 2 have had a low participants in the recent weeks. but it will soon turn for the better.

Nb.

I am one of the five who was overgeared . we were there to sell items and was also waiting for several other players who never had played Epoch before, so we could teach them all things to know about the mod so far. We didnt start the fight with you. you spawned and started to be rude, so my friend assumed that you probably didnt know that the spawnpoint is an safezone (Nokilling zone) So he hunted you with the sledgehammer until you ran out. Next time dont be rude and go with the flow.

Oh well Drskumpa,

i was spawning to change location an go to my base, i was in panties and as soon as i spawned some guy started trolling me (don't know who - don't care) so i started to troll you in return just laying down and roll, then someone tried to hit me with a sledgehammer (in a safezone as u said before), 

well don't misunderstand me, i'm 37 years old and i play games over the internet since they was programmed, i really don't care if u was in front of the computer with other 4 friends and some beer to troll someone in panties (i ALWAYS do it), but don't come to me to tell me bullshit ;)

see ya in game

BSLogan, first thing you said is "Are you admins" wich to i replied "no". Then you said "So you are loosers?" and swish, i was running around with a sledgehammer hitting you in a none combat zone where you cannot die or even take damage just to make a point.. If i wanted to i would of killd you since when you ran out, you were in my lynx sight. Since i do play the game its ment to be playd, i did not shoot you nor one of the other geared guys(nightwolf) that i helped to gear up while in the store after we killd him earlier. He was not in our team and nither was you. Still noone of you died.We had a legit reason to be there so stop talking crap and calling people loosers cuz guess what, next time i will shoot you, and trust me, i'm a pretty good shot.

Have a good day.

//Johan

No no no ,i'm not generally rude, just a bit tired of some people who cheat and hack and everything, so i found you geared at SP and thought "well another bunch of ass***s" and starting to be rude...

that was a misunderstading, nothing more.

good game

Well now you know, cuz i got 18.8 hours alive atm, i should have the gear i got. Just found a hacker base tho. No items but ALOT of hacked walls unless they found cement walls x 2000

And there´s the answer to the thread "Hacker base". Seems Vert servers have been abused - there was another thread about it weeks ago - even after the update. But that´s an issue with Battleye, Bohemia are still working on.

Well now you know, cuz i got 18.8 hours alive atm, i should have the gear i got. Just found a hacker base tho. No items but ALOT of hacked walls unless they found cement walls x 2000

That's not hacking, it's not even running scripts, they're duping items.  It's going to happen until it's fixed.

BSLogan, first thing you said is "Are you admins" wich to i replied "no". Then you said "So you are loosers?" and swish, i was running around with a sledgehammer hitting you in a none combat zone where you cannot die or even take damage just to make a point.. If i wanted to i would of killd you since when you ran out, you were in my lynx sight. Since i do play the game its ment to be playd, i did not shoot you nor one of the other geared guys(nightwolf) that i helped to gear up while in the store after we killd him earlier. He was not in our team and nither was you. Still noone of you died.We had a legit reason to be there so stop talking crap and calling people loosers cuz guess what, next time i will shoot you, and trust me, i'm a pretty good shot.

Have a good day.

//Johan

d3c5b4269d8d7be8aa63dba4fe30b8530be1f4ff