Console stops @ Mission read from directory

Question

I've just installed the newest Panthera (armaholic) and have been trying to get it to work with the Epoch Mod. I've previously ran Lingor with Epoch with no issues and set up was a snap. Currently the console will just sit at Read from Directory and not progress any further. I've also notice that it usually will not list a port in the console's title bar (or sometimes it'll list a 'random' one).

I'll post full copies of my RPT and such when I get home from work but I just wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this before and could shoot me some quick tips :)

1) Do I just use the default Panthera (from armaholic) and the Epoch server client files to run this correct? I saw an Epoch Panthera file on DayZ Commander and didn't know if I should use that or not.

2) Is there anything different in the install for Panthera compared to the install for Lingor? (aside from the differing folder/bat from the config-examples folder)

Thanks in advance. I'll post my RPTs asap!

3 answers to this question

I'm running into the same issue right now with my private server. I run databases of Chernarus and Napf no problem, but don't know which Panthera to use. I have downloaded DayZPanthera, DayzEpochPanthera_Panthera, and DayZEpochPanthera_Epoch from DZC.

I downloaded the panthera off armaholic and got it to work. I modified the start up bat so it looked the same as my lingor one (with exception of all the lingor references were now panthera).