Overpoch taviana trader and inventory problems HELP NEEDED!

Dillwhop

Question

Hi I just got a new overpoch taviana server from Vilayer servers. I have about 3 problems which i believe are inner related.

1.Cannot remove crowbar from tool belt

2.When buying from traders I do the animation and nothing happens. also trader doesnt take my money nor does the item/vehicle spawn. When i go back to the trader it says a trade is always in progress.

3.Cannot split money in my inventory

The only custom stuff i have on it so far is snap building, service points, and infistar anti hack.

Also with the service points they wont work because i cant split my money into 2 gold or whatever.

Any and all help would be appreciated I am a fairly new server owner, so bare with me

Thanks!

10 answers to this question

I`m testing an older version of infistar right now, i`ll let you know what will be the outcome of it. Try commenting out these 3 lines in your custom compiles like this:

// player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf";
   // snap_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf";
    //dayz_spaceInterrupt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";

If i`m right you should be able to use toolbelt items etc... Only thing is that it disables your snap build pro for now.