Posibile twitch scam for some followers

Mihai

Hy there! I don't want to start a fight or something, but this guy on twitch just shared a key (9e512bb0e9b04652c18a2b29df270414a19f2e7f) droped in chat when he reached the 700 followers and people said that no one got it, it was invalid. Now he says that he just contacted an admin telling him that it didn't work.. can someone confirm his tellings? Because I don't think is right to tell people to follow him just for 1 broken key..

http://www.twitch.tv/jangoplays   <- the guy

Edit: forgot to say... until he dropped the key, he sayd that he will make a raffle... and from no were, he taught that is better if he types in chat.

Hy there! I don't want to start a fight or something, but this guy on twitch just shared a key (9e512bb0e9b04652c18a2b29df270414a19f2e7f) droped in chat when he reached the 700 followers and people said that no one got it, it was invalid. Now he says that he just contacted an admin telling him that it didn't work.. can someone confirm his tellings? Because I don't think is right to tell people to follow him just for 1 broken key..

http://www.twitch.tv/jangoplays   <- the guy

Edit: forgot to say... until he dropped the key, he sayd that he will make a raffle... and from no were, he taught that is better if he types in chat.

I dont think admins will just give out information like that, and even if he sent out a key like that, its non of your business your just butt hurt

Check the red word, I think you have some problems in understanding some words.. I did not ask for something personally, just to confirm the story.