Panthera traders not accepting all items to trade

moosemilker

I'm not sure how well tested this is, but on my Panthera servers, some items cannot be sold to traders.

For example:

1. Planica traders - vehicle trader: Tried to sell an HMMWV type of unarmed military HMV, but the trader consistently states there is no vehicle of that type within 20 meters.
  2. Awol's Airfiled - aircraft trader: Tried to sell MV-22 Osprey, but receive the message there is no vehicle of that type within 20 meters.

Map: 1381711_10152613608161494_504784625_n.jp

Players have reported more than what is stated here, but that is the gist of the issue.

I have tried, all resulting in no effect:

1. Reapplying database schema over top as 'insert ignore' only to SQL tables: server_traders, trader_items, trader_tids, and traders_data
  2. Different mission pbo types
  3. Rebuilding mission pbo from scratch
  4. Double checked .\mission\server_traders.sqf completely matches default Panthera .\mission\server_traders.sqf at https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server%20Files/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_16.Panthera2/server_traders.sqf
  5. Adding in all vehicle classnames (similar to an Overpoch set up) to the server side vehicles array at: .\dayz_server\missions\[ALL_directories_including_panthera2]\dynamic_vehical.sqf
NOTE: Some items sell to the trader fine... Example:
  1. Planica traders - vehicle trader: Bought and sold back a Vodnik

Any further suggestions?

Thanks,
Aaron

It's probably the Classnames.

Did you compare the unsellable vehicles with what's listed in the trader menu?

I had same problem on my Overpoch Lingor server. A lot of the vehicles spawning in had the wrong classnames such as the HMMWV. The trader had HMMWV_DZ in it's list.

So you can either add to trader or remove from dynamic_ vehicle.sqf