AU Bonfire 1,2&3 Admin abuse & ddos..

Getrekt

Hey guys this is my first time on the epoch forums and I'm just here to give everyone a heads up About the AUS servers Bonfire.

Firstly i have been playing this server for over 8 months, At first it was great, good guys and good fun. But ever since i have known about the head server admin [DAMI] it has been absolute shit, The only reason i didn't stop playing on it is because i have donated over $250 for building supps ect. He has abused me multiple times and just been a really shit person towards me and my clan for a very long time.

http://vvcap.net/db/O6zQvScUnKdHxNjOxFih.htp

he later unbanned us and yea..

But today was the final straw after getting a blackhawk and g'd up some nato, we go to a base and decide to raid it, after taking down 3 walls we get rammed in the back with a pook [rekt] we all died, not 10 seconds after this happens i get moved to dami's channel on teamspeak and get called a faggot then booted back to the lobby, he then starts sending me messages. The peoples base that we were raiding was his good friends we knew they were friends but we also thought it was a game..Anywho back to the messages here is a photo of the messages.

http://imgur.com/FErmtuP

So i get ddos'd for a while and when my internet comes back up i find out i have been perma banned from all bonfire servers.

I know that not alot of you will care and i dont think you should, i just wanted to share this with everyone so that people know what theyre getting into when they decide to play bonfire AU.

<3

Sorry to hear that this has happened to you.

Dami is and has always been and will always be a thief, cheat and liar.

He's supposed to be terminally ill so that may make your day better, although I assume that was just a lie to gain sympathy and donations from people.

He's a genuine low life scumbag. Spends more time trying to destroy other people's servers rather than improving his own.

Anybody actually giving the guy money for an uglier version of Infistar needs to stop.

Wow... Sorry to hear that this has happens to you man, but unfortunately you're one of the many... He's done it to others as you can see at the end: "Feel free to attempt to charge back, you'll fail just like the others".

The main reason there is so much admin abuse is because of infistar, no i'm not hatin on infistar...

Admins abuse because they Can and it is easy, You know how easy it is just to spawn in your base, tp back to a mission after being killed or just to fuck around with somebody because its funny?

Have you seen in big ass list a admin can do? Flying/ drive 10000000000 miles an hour, spawn in all items, god mode, skin changer, become a animal and more and more and more. I have to say some of these are useful since DayZ, as we all know, isn't perfect and still has some small bugs in it so its good for refunding. But its mostly used for the admin's own good...

I've been there Many times and decided to just run my own server since there is to much admin abuse or donator bullcrap. There are clear rules on these forums regarding Donating, a lot of servers have "Donator Shops" which are clearly just regular shops. But no, server owners are hiding behind the word "Donator". If they would be real strict and look at all DayZ server, i think 60% + would be gone.

So i'm going to try and develop my own anti- hack with admin tools.

Once again i'm not hatin on infistar...

Anyhow, i hope you Do find a good server one day that hasn't got admin abuse and where you can actually start enjoying DayZ without all the drama. Since if its not hackers, its admins.

Regards,

Dutchy

Well the sad part is you paid 250$ for in game stuff......

If you play on servers that have pay2win, I'm not surprised

Half the money was donated because i liked the server at first, a small part of it was for building materials..

I don't see how donating for building materials is pay2win.